SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:30 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:If Amanda introduces her girls to another BIP daddy, someone call child protective services!

I .
In my opinion that a little much.

I was half kidding...should have made that clear. I just thought it was bad idea of her to move BIP fiance #1 n with her girls after knowing him a month so I am hoping not to see BIP fiance #2 moving in this summer.

Kinda confusing for the girls, imo!!

I don't have problem with her going to her BIP job. I just think that moms should take engagements a bit more slowly, imo, when they have impressionable daughters at home.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IDK he has done nothing wrong, proven by way of an investigation. He has always said, the tapes will prove his innocense. He should be able to go just like the rest of them IMHO.

Although I agree with you .... what girl would be interested in him now? Who would even want to kiss him now?? Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 39 1838857674

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:05 pm

northernviewer wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IDK he has done nothing wrong, proven by way of an investigation. He has always said, the tapes will prove his innocense. He should be able to go just like the rest of them IMHO.

Although I agree with you .... what girl would be interested in him now?   Who would even want to kiss him now?? Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 39 1838857674
I think there are enough fame seekers on there that would want to date him JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:59 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:If Amanda introduces her girls to another BIP daddy, someone call child protective services!

I am no fan of Amanda but I sincerely hope that she takes more of a Nick role and acts as "mama" to other cast members vs. watching her constantly making out with a new BachNation guy.

I can stomach her 2nd appearance more if it's just putting in a couple weeks "work" to gain more SM followers and sell more crap online so she can stay home and support her girls. Wish she would save the showmance for the new BIPers.

I agree with you on all points! I know your child services comment was tongue in cheek, but good gosh, she already seems to be on thin ice with the girl's dad. Please Duh, don't foist another live-in on these children!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:24 pm

northernviewer wrote:

Although I agree with you .... what girl would be interested in him now?   Who would even want to kiss him now?? Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 39 1838857674

cantstopl Talk about a Bleachable Moment!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:59 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

cantstopl Talk about a Bleachable Moment!  

Haha ... wonder how many bottles of listerene he's been given? Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Here is my hope for the new season...

We get at least 3 engagements from their 10 days together.

And CH does a dramatic re-enactment to explain what happened to shut production down
...similar to the re-enactment a few years ago when a producer jumped off the balcony, which I maintain is the best moment from this entire franchise.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:12 pm

allykat wrote:Here is my hope for the new season...

We get at least 3 engagements from their 10 days together.

And CH does a dramatic re-enactment to explain what happened to shut production down
...similar to the re-enactment a few years ago when a producer jumped off the balcony, which I maintain is the best moment from this entire franchise.

OMG, I had totally forgotten about that! cantstopl
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:08 pm

Me too. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 39 3806527698 That was so fake it was hilarious.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:25 am

From TMZ...

DeMario Jackson -- the guy who had oral sex with Corinne Olympios during filming of "Bachelor in Paradise" -- is done with the show.

Sources close to DeMario tell TMZ he's suffered from anxiety over the scandal after living under a cloud of suspicion for a week. He's even started seeing a therapist. And, he's upset because his name will now forever be linked to a sex scandal, even though Warner Bros. essentially concluded he did nothing wrong.

We're told DeMario claims producers spoke to his lawyer and invited him back on the show, but he's done. Other sources dispute that he was invited back and say no decision has been made.

We're told DeMario now wants to ditch reality TV for a career as an on-air personality.

Our sources also tell us Corinne has not been invited back, and it's highly likely she will never re-appear on 'B.I.P.' or any other 'Bachelor' franchise.

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/06/22/demario-jackson-declines-invitation-back-to-bachelor-in-paradise/

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:27 am

I posted this on the contestants thread ... I agree that Corinne should be banned forever! JMHO

DeMario Jackson 'will NOT return to Bachelor In Paradise while producers refuse to invite Corrine Olympios back on program - and may ban her from Bachelor for life'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4628870/DeMario-Jackson-NOT-return-Bachelor-Paradise.html#ixzz4kjl96F5B

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:18 am

sweeti810 wrote:From TMZ...

DeMario Jackson -- the guy who had oral sex with Corinne Olympios during filming of "Bachelor in Paradise" -- is done with the show.

Sources close to DeMario tell TMZ he's suffered from anxiety over the scandal after living under a cloud of suspicion for a week. He's even started seeing a therapist. And, he's upset because his name will now forever be linked to a sex scandal, even though Warner Bros. essentially concluded he did nothing wrong.

We're told DeMario claims producers spoke to his lawyer and invited him back on the show, but he's done. Other sources dispute that he was invited back and say no decision has been made.

We're told DeMario now wants to ditch reality TV for a career as an on-air personality.

Our sources also tell us Corinne has not been invited back, and it's highly likely she will never re-appear on 'B.I.P.' or any other 'Bachelor' franchise.

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/06/22/demario-jackson-declines-invitation-back-to-bachelor-in-paradise/

Well, there is a silver lining. Let's hope they stick to that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal