SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:02 pm

Peter is starting to feel threatened by Bryan. Watch out Pete, it's only going to get worse as the episodes progress! Jmhoaa.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:05 pm

How does Peter know he's too good for her (never understood that phrase). Maybe that's who Rachel wants.
I still like the guy but he's becoming annoying to me.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:08 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Apparently, the hot tub with Peter wasn't that memorable for Rachel.  No mention of it at all in her blog. *snipped*

I'm not surprised at all that Rach never even mentioned the hot tub in her blog. All that scene was to me was two people playing their role with one needing direction to do so (Peter from Rach, imo) and Rach trying to get Peter up to Bryan's level. 

However, imo even half naked Peter in a hot tub couldn't do what Bryan does for Rachel with his "roaring four-alarm blaze" while fully clothed.  :uptonogood :yes:  #whathottub 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:09 pm

quietpal wrote:How does Peter know he's too good for her (never understood that phrase). Maybe that's who Rachel wants.
He's saying Rachel's too good for Bryan, not the other way around. Maybe it's because I love Rach and idgaf about Bryan's feelings but I love it. Shows he thinks highly of Rachel. Also that Bryan has him shook (read jealous).

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:10 pm

ReneeM wrote:
quietpal wrote:How does Peter know he's too good for her (never understood that phrase). Maybe that's who Rachel wants.
He's saying Rachel's too good for Bryan, not the other way around. Maybe it's because I love Rach and idgaf about Bryan's feelings but I love it. Shows he thinks highly of Rachel. Also that Bryan has him shook (read jealous).

:yes:
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:16 pm

Carine wrote:This explains a few things, Peter and Bryan not following each other and what Dean said about Bryan during the ep. It seems like Peter and Dean were not here for Bryan. I am wondering how this will play out in the eps..
Also unless I'm mistaken, Bryan and Dean are ghost following each other. I can't remember seeing them interact at all on SM, they pay each other dust. Peter and Dean are really my babies Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 53 1f62d Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 53 1f495

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:18 pm

@ReneeM Thanks that's what I  meant. He's still becoming annoying though. He can talk about Bryan all he wants but right now he's her frontrunner IMO. He needs to work on figuring things out with Rachel and not saying things IMO that don't make sense (I'm talking about when he talks to Rachel). laugh out loud

Last edited by quietpal on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:19 pm

bluejay25 wrote:Deleted Scene: Peter and Dean Talk Bryan

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3947347

Peter is such a whiner to me and comes across so immature and catty like he just wants to "win".

Not a good look at all, imo, with Peter going on about how he hopes Rach and Bryan just talk talk talk and that it burns out what they have together by the end of the day and that Bryan goes home.

Sorry Peter. Bryan and Rach's spark isn't burning out any time soon.

Rachel said in her blog that the spark she has with Bryan did not burn out, in fact that spark turned into a roaring four-alarm blaze Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 53 1f525 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 53 4256136633

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:23 pm

So, Rachel is too good for Bryan, but good enough for him and some other dudes? Ok, Pete. Lol.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:24 pm

What's funny to me is that they talk about Bryan being smooth having not even seen the one on one time between Rachel and Bryan yet. laugh out loud They hadn't even seen the half of it. JMO.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:25 pm

I too think Rachel's too good for a dude who would call her sloppy seconds as a way to one up other guys, but no idea can't want better for people than they want for themselves Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 53 263a. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:25 pm

I loved Shawn B throwing shade at Nick all season so this is right up the alley of the type of guy who's genuinely interested in the lead. A little jealousy never hurts. Rachel has said so herself she's "worth fighting over".

JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler