SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 39 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:54 pm

I think it was choreographed in that they planned it, asked her who she wanted to go in with and asked Peter to bring his swim trunks. Personally I don't think she needed too much prodding.

They should've made her choose who to take in the tub between her 2 front runners but too bad Bryan wasn't there laugh out loud.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 39 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:00 pm

I'm reminded of the picture that @kashathediva posted of 20 + people watching while filming, so yeah, I don't think things were ever that hot and heavy in the hot tub in the first place.

One day while I was getting my hair done, one of the other stylists was talking about how she was part of the makeup/hair team on The Bachelor. I believe it was one of the International editions. She said it was so odd to watch them filming and the romantic moments we see on our TV are nothing like that while filming. It was quite fascinating to listen to her stories.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:04 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I don't think Rachel would be grinding on Peter in the hot tub just because TPTB suggested her to get in there with him in the first place. She was definitely into it even though we the audience only got to see a glimpse of it. Their blushing faces when they came back and joined the men makes me think both enjoyed it, IMO.

In my opinion the make out session with Peter in the hot tub was hot and there was no need to bring it up in the blog. After all the audience saw it and "Actions speak Louder than Words".

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think it was choreographed in that they planned it, asked her who she wanted to go in with and asked Peter to bring his swim trunks. Personally I don't think she needed too much prodding.

They should've made her choose who to take in the tub between her 2 front runners but too bad Bryan wasn't there laugh out loud.

Ben said they're all asked to bring their swim trunks on practically every date, since there's usually a hot tub somewhere. I'm guessing the producers wanted a hot tub scene and Peter was the obvious choice out of the men on that date. I don't think it was a chore for either of them though. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:14 pm

@GuardianAngel
I agree, @GuardianAngel I guess I was just coming from the standpoint of how manipulated SM is by the TPTB and the handlers, and all the postings/sightings after JoJo's season. SM was used to manipulate the spoilers on a regular basis. As well as, if they are good guys, I assume they are,  they would have a great time ribbing each other. I would hope it wasn't negative or bitter, but they are their own person, responsible for what they do or don't do. Hope this helps Smiley

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:21 pm

What stands out most to me about that hot tub scene is the fact that Rachel didn't even mention it in her recap blog. To me it was like Rach was like "what hot tub, didn't see no hot tub" laugh out loud laugh out loud 

If it was that memorable post-filming in a good way I think Rach would have at least touched on it in her blog. That she didn't do so at all in her blog, says it all to me Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 39 4256136633 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:28 pm

@violetstoo IA that there is so much manipulation because we have sleuthed for years and have the stories to back it up.

For me, and this was during early sleuthing, I did not see Peter totally head over heels over Rachel, one of the reason's sleuthing continued regardless of the spoiler. By that time they were on their HTD as per SM pics we got, I still didn't see it. What I am seeing is Rachel trying to pry his attention and affection out of him and Peter trying hard to fit in with bad acting skills.

When he sits down to talk with her, his whole body is facing straight out, and he literally turns his head to talk to her and then looks straight ahead again, as if he's on the couch watching football talking to the guys and the TV is more important.

He should be facing her, holding her hand, gazing in her eyes, something, not just sitting there turning his head when she talks. The hot tub scene for me, was a total set up from the minute he looked outside surprised at whatever got his attention, and another crappy example of Rachel trying to make a scene sexy which to me came off as forced from start to finish. I was looking forward to their interactions proving myself wrong while sleuthing SM because those are just split second shots. It makes no difference to me. For me, he's just not into her.  I'm just stating what I've seen while sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:First, I seriously doubt she was with Peter for 3.5 hours. What I suspect is whoever throughout that time (3.5 hrs) was saying it to make it sound like it felt like they had been gone way too long.
If they had been gone in actuality close to that time, I believe TPTB would have placed bugs in the some of the guys ears to go looking for them and interrupt them. JMO. But something done frequently for drama by TPTB.
Second, I tend to think that little romantic bull ride was fairly choreographed by production. JMO. It's not like Rachel could be laying back as she could not risk getting her hair wet. It's not like any of Peter's past amorous moves came across very convincing. So very little of his face or body was shown, if any in this montage to create a scene to move the romance along, about all you could see were his hands. JMO. His acting skills are lacking skills.

Kasha, my sweetie, I agree with the bolded. His acting skills are lacking. That's why I think he is for real and is into her. His style may not be what TB brand is used to. Just, IMO. handwave

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:53 pm

@pavalygurl handwave hearthumbsup always welcome to our opinions! It's a good thing. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 39 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:What stands out most to me about that hot tub scene is the fact that Rachel didn't even mention it in her recap blog. To me it was like Rach was like "what hot tub, didn't see no hot tub" laugh out loud laugh out loud 

If it was that memorable post-filming in a good way I think Rach would have at least touched on it in her blog. That she didn't do so at all in her blog, says it all to me Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 39 4256136633 

JMO

And she didn't mention him again in ep 6 blog even though he got GDR. In the past she's mentioned recipients and explained why but not this time. It's like "what GDR, don't remember ". It's suspicious to me.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:16 pm

Hey! handwave New user here. This is my first time reading the board and I didn't think I was really gonna post, I was just enjoying reading peoples opinions, but I just wanna give my two cents.

I've been enjoying the discussions so far and seeing all the things ya'll do and catch is unbelievable :claphands

I'm not gonna pretend I know what sleuthing is or what it fully entails but there are some microanalysis that I've been reading recently that IMO come across as more of viewer bias than anything. Especially pertaining to Peter. I'm gonna try to make this concise.
1. In regards to Peter not being into Rachel: I understand how someone can think that peter is not into Rachel, but thats implying that his interest in her should be limited to only the physical because so far the guy is making an effort to get to know her beyond that. If we apply the same logic to TOG, someone can easily make the argument that bryan is only interested in making out with Rachel and nothing more, which IMO would be a more damning case than that with peter. I honestly believe that editing is doing a good job of telling the story they want us to see. i'm sure Bryan and Rachel do a heck more than just make out. Just like I'm sure there are things we're not seeing between peter and Rachel. My biggest clue for this comes from the handball game. Peter and Rachel were all over each other during that game. Josiah noticed, as I'm sure other guys did too.

Finally, (sorry this is so long), but lets say the argument peter is not into Rachel stands, then of the 31 men who came on the show, we would conclude only Bryan was into Rachel because so far, he is the only one who has been shown to be jumping her every second he gets. And IMO that is not the case. There are different ways people express themselves IMO.

FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:21 pm

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

+79
rinacabigas
Brill
Imp
Pattycake92
BachelorBabe512