SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 23 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:18 pm

The sloppy seconds comment did not and does not offend Rachel because she has a sense of humor and took the comment for what it was humor IMO. The moral outrage over that comment has me constantly shaking my head. No big deal IMO.
Bryan and Rachel are constantly laughing together which IMO validates the ease and joy in the connection they share. Best friends and Lovers who don't sweat the small stuff in life or love IMO.  
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:33 pm

I honestly think that he meant it to tease Will and didn't think about the comment meant about Rachel. He was also drinking. If Rachel picks him it didn't bother her and we should all move on. IMO Peter rapping about Rachel being a "girl from the hood" was far more offense but he's some  kind deity for some people so... Rolling Eyes
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:51 pm

What I find offensive is Rachel was loved by many on SM. IMO as we have seen so many times in the past, a lot of those very same people will trash her in a NY minute just because she didn't choose the one they wanted.

I don't think IMO that type of irrational mentality would bother her, but I wouldn't mind listening to her address it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:12 pm

folks on SM are taking it to another level. I can't determine if it's the same few that are :stirthepot constantly or not, not familiar enough with their SNs but their sheer dislike stems on boarderline psycho postings. Shudder.

When will folks realize that this is just a TV show and to take s chill pill ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:17 pm

ReneeM wrote:They can't stand Bryan, and because IA, I find it hilarious laugh out loud (and the insertion of the theme song from 'the player' is fantastic IMO)

laugh out loud Snake oil supplements. laugh out loud Do I need to subscribe to yet another podcast?

Last edited by bleuberry on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:17 pm

nd4reality wrote:folks on SM are taking it to another level. I can't determine if it's  the same few that are :stirthepot constantly or not, not familiar enough with their SNs but their sheer dislike stems on boarderline psycho postings. Shudder.

IMO, sick. no no  I can't figure out if these people just hate globally. They don't really how recognizable and traceable this all is. Suspect

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:21 pm

@Kashathediva imo they are SM bullies and probably don't care if their sm activities are traceable or not.

At the end of the day so much hate is just sad and an important and an indication of character and mental health.

Jmo.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What I find offensive is Rachel was loved by many on SM. IMO as we have seen so many times in the past, a lot of those very same people will trash her in a NY minute just because she didn't choose the one they wanted.

I don't think IMO that type of irrational mentality would bother her, but I wouldn't mind listening to her address it.

And this is just one of the reasons I want the Bryan is F1 spoiler to be right. I am fascinated to see the meltdown in the immediate aftermath. It hasn't even happened yet and already I have seen so much over the top hate and ridiculosness regarding Rachel and her possibly choosing Bryan that if it does happen, I can only imagine the ugliness that will ensue. Because the issue isn't just people's dislike of Bryan but the deification of Peter. So I can only imagine the hate for Rachel if she dares to not pick their perfect Prince.

I honestly cannot remember a season this contentious in awhile. Even with Emily's season, Jef had a lot of fans as well so even if the battle between the Jef fans and the Arie fans was intense, Emily wasn't raked across the coals for choosing Jef. But there is so much animosity towards Bryan and so much over the top lauding of Peter that I cannot imagine the hateful reactions that will come if Bryan is F1. Will definitely make for an interesting AFR.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:26 pm

@nd4reality
They may be SM bullies, but I don't hang on social media and I recognized some of those names. Just saying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:53 pm

If indeed Rachel chose Bryan and he is F1 then she is going to get so much hate like I've never seen before for a Bachelorette lead post-FRC, IMO. And while Rach may be a strong person it is going to definitely take a toll IMO with the hate she already gets on SM regarding her and Bryan. It's insane. If only for that, I am glad there is a fan thread on this forum for her and Bryan.  

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nd4reality wrote:folks on SM are taking it to another level. I can't determine if it's  the same few that are :stirthepot constantly or not, not familiar enough with their SNs but their sheer dislike stems on boarderline psycho postings. Shudder.

IMO, sick. no no  I can't figure out if these people just hate globally. They don't really how recognizable and traceable this all is. Suspect

They are scary. Unhinged.

It's just a TV show. I'll never understand no no

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:16 pm

I don't think Rachel will care one way or another. She'll be fine IMO
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit