SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 41 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:13 am

Fingers crossed

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:03 pm

I didn't really watch this season, just some clips here and there and all the updates here. I am a little surprised Rachel chose (imo) someone looks and talks so much like Josh Murray!!!!! And I thought she is a smart cookie? But then she chose someone who talks what she likes to hear.

But I guess I should not be surprised at all after last season, seeing who are her BFF in the house and her behavior after the finale. My gut always tells me, she is a hypocrite. I'm happy I skip this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:06 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I didn't really watch this season, just some clips here and there and all the updates here. I am a little surprised Rachel chose (imo) someone looks and talks so much like Josh Murray!!!!! And I thought she is a smart cookie? But then she chose someone who talks what she likes to hear.

But I guess I should not be surprised at all after last season, seeing who are her BFF in the house and her behavior after the finale. My gut always tells me, she is a hypocrite. I'm happy I skip this season.
I hope he's not like Josh, so far we haven't seen any anger or controlling behavior so that's promising imo. I guess we'll see how much non-player and devoted boyfriend he is after the show though. I'm surprised he's her type but I totally get it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:36 pm

I don't know Bryan, but from what I gather he seems like a very affectionate man and a straight shooter. I bet he treats Rachel like a queen and seriously who wouldn't eat that up? :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:40 pm

Not really seeing the Josh comparisons. He hasn't shown any signs of jealousy or having a temper or being controlling. He hasn't been going on twitter rants, using biblical verses and inspirational quotes to tell people to stop judging him. He wasn't the popular guy in the house, like Josh was, and seemed to be quieter and keep to himself. He's probably more similar to Nick than Josh, given his love of cheesy lines (everyone remembers "I just want to know every part of you", right?), his being ganged up on by the popular guys in the house, and his laser-focus on the lead. Can't really make a judgement about Bryan and if he'll be a devoted fiancé or if he'll get caught up in fame and all that, but I would be very surprised to see him become Josh 2.0. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:49 pm

beader wrote:
sdmom wrote:@officeRules here's his academic background
https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/MQASearchServices/HealthCareProviders/Details?LicInd=10644&ProCde=501

He got his advanced degree from Palmer of college of Chiropractic ,  it was the first school of chiropractic in the world, and The Doctor of Chiropractic Degree Program of Palmer College of Chiropractic’s campuses are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the Council on Chiropractic Education.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmer_College_of_Chiropractic

It looks like he's a legit doctor, but not a MD. Bryan never claimed he's a medical doctor on the show.

I'll just add that the above schooling and degree was after he obtained a B.A. degree from University of Florida.  So, yes, he's a legitimate Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.).  Totally different than an medical doctor (M.D.) or a Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.), but still very legitimate.

Thanks for the info. yes I did not realize someone could take a doctorate in chiropractic care. Cool
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:21 pm

officeRules wrote:
beader wrote:
sdmom wrote:@officeRules here's his academic background
https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/MQASearchServices/HealthCareProviders/Details?LicInd=10644&ProCde=501

He got his advanced degree from Palmer of college of Chiropractic ,  it was the first school of chiropractic in the world, and The Doctor of Chiropractic Degree Program of Palmer College of Chiropractic’s campuses are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the Council on Chiropractic Education.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmer_College_of_Chiropractic

It looks like he's a legit doctor, but not a MD. Bryan never claimed he's a medical doctor on the show.

I'll just add that the above schooling and degree was after he obtained a B.A. degree from University of Florida.  So, yes, he's a legitimate Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.).  Totally different than an medical doctor (M.D.) or a Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.), but still very legitimate.

Thanks for the info. yes  I did not realize someone could take a doctorate in chiropractic care.  Cool

I'm fairly certain that is the required degree to become a chiropractor - you have to do your pre-chiropractic requirements (like pre-med), which usually require a BA/BS degre,  and then you are able to practice as a chiropractor only after getting your DC (another 4 years) and taking the board exam/getting a license. From what I can see, you cannot practice without a DC. So it's not really a matter of "could", but "must", IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:41 pm

Aria wrote:
officeRules wrote:
beader wrote:

Thanks for the info. yes  I did not realize someone could take a doctorate in chiropractic care.  Cool

I'm fairly certain that is the required degree to become a chiropractor - you have to do your pre-chiropractic requirements (like pre-med), which usually require a BA/BS degre,  and then you are able to practice as a chiropractor only after getting your DC (another 4 years) and taking the board exam/getting a license. From what I can see, you cannot practice without a DC. So it's not really a matter of "could", but "must", IMO.

That's why I asked. Here, it is similar to teacher's college... You have a university degree first and then you can take an additional program in a college of your choice to become licensed. I just did not realize this college requirement then results in using the "Dr" designation. I think it is good because that field of study is starting to get a lot more respect than it did in the past.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:26 pm

Hi everyone!

I've almost conceded the fact that Rachel gives Bryan the final rose.
I still have my reservations about Bryan though.
Did you guys know that he follows https://www.instagram.com/romanticquotess/.
To me that's quite off-putting. Seems to me he studied some of their lines because he certainly used one of them.

I don't know but it seems a kind of sketchy to me.
Really hope Rachel made the right choice. What you guys think? Am I overreacting?

Maybe this is a rehashing of something already discussed. If so, feel free to remove.

Sceptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:32 pm

I don't think it's sketchy, I think he's a cheeseball romantic and likes that type of stuff.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:35 pm

@Alanna He's 37 years old. I don't get it... I hope you're right.

Sceptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:40 pm

Sceptic wrote:@Alanna He's 37 years old. I don't get it... I hope you're right.
No worries, I don't get it either laugh out loud I'm looking forward to following post show and hoping the best for Rachel Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit