SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 40 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by makeover Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:49 pm

If those quotes are said to me by someone I don't fancy, I would run for the hills. But if those are said to me by someone I already fancy or have a crush on, yes baby, MORE! giggling

So, it all depends on who is doing the sweet talking for me. I would bet Rachel is the same.

In some way I get Pauldine's point about him having no game. I like how she doesn't mince words, laugh out loud. I would think someone with game would know how to play it cool and make the woman work/long for it a little. But no, Bryan lays it all out there, removing the intrigue. So I think Rachel really just likes/loves him. Because she said so herself that she usually doesn't go for his easy-to-get type but she did in the end because she fell in love with him.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:54 pm

Do I think many of his lines are cheesy and corny? Yes! Do I roll my eyes sometimes? Yes! But does it matter what I think of him? NO!
Rachel seems to like them and she is always so happy around him. She just lights up ! That's why I am rooting for Brachel, because she's so in love.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:59 am

kerriway wrote:I get why people say Bryan's a smooth-talker. He says things like:

"You look spectacular this evening." [This was in Spanish]
"Have you ever dated a Colombian before...oh you're in trouble, but only the best trouble."
"First things first, I missed you so much."
"This is a fairytale."
"Every time I see you it's just progress, that's all I think about."
"I don't worry about other people's relationships with you, I came here for you."
"If you think I'm too good for you, and I think you're too good for me...there's a very simple solution. We're a perfect match."
"When I'm with you nothing else matters...I'm going all in and I'm not going to stop."
"I can envision what it's going to be like [between us] and it's absolutely magical."
"I'm obsessed with seeing you smile."

Bryan is charming but IMO it doesn't appear to be just words. His expressions, voice, and BL comes across as sincere and warm. I think he's just a romantic at heart. We may be seeing the real deal. I certainly hope so.

I'm thinking, that whatever compliment Bryan says to Rachel, it'll get the 'what a sleazy player, just feeding her lines' crowd up in arms. I mean saying 'I'm obsessed with seeing you smile' is just another way to say that he likes making her smile, making her happy. And telling her he missed her? Really? Unless he tells her a depressing story about how his dog died in first grade, any positive, uplifting comment of his will be a 'line'. And that dog story would get that same crowd to shout what a player he is, using this possibly fake story to get Rachel's sympathy.

Imo he's just a very charming man, very attracted to Rachel from even before meeting her, and he has no issues expressing it. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:44 am

pbmax - I do believe he falls hard but certainly not for every woman. I believe he saw Rachel and like what he saw and wanted to meet her to see if there could really be something lasting there. IA. IMO, he was very much into her before he met her and his feelings just grew and grew. He is clearly a man in love IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:50 am

IMO, those words are wonderful if they are matched with PDA and other loving moments, kisses and affirmations of love. On their own, they are cheesy but not as a whole package.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:54 am

Cocoasneeze -[/b] he's just a very charming man, very attracted to Rachel from even before meeting her, and he has no issues expressing it. Jmo.[/b] IA 100%

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:56 am

Truth is that 3 months after the finale and she is STILL radiant. So IMO, in RL, he proved to her that what he was on the show is what she gets outside. Love is all written on her face of happiness.

So it is not about lines he said or not say. It is how Rachel accepted them and at the end of the day believed him to be genuine.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:26 am

HEA wrote:Truth is that 3 months after the finale and she is STILL radiant. So IMO, in RL, he proved to her that what he was on the show is what she gets outside. Love is all written on her face of happiness.

So it is not about lines he said or not say. It is how Rachel accepted them and at the end of the day believed him to be genuine.

jmo
hebryanabasoloLife is 10% of what happens to you, and 90% of how you react to it #fact #stayaboveit

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:37 am

Bryan's last two IG posts are a bit concerning/confusing IMO and he looks very pensive.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:45 am

Just Looking wrote:Bryan's last two IG posts are a bit concerning/confusing IMO and he looks very pensive.

when he takes pics or some pics are taken by another and he is not smiling, we can interpret whatever we want to see.

For example, I am not at all photogenic and without smile I may look mean or sad or upset or whatever. Especially because some people like me are very expressive about what they think on their face so an inactive face and bam, people are thinking the worse when in fact we are just thinking or even not thinking at all giggling

I see Bryan always smiling with people, family and friends. But alone? he would look a weirdo IMO to smile that big no? dizzy scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:51 am

HEA wrote:
Just Looking wrote:Bryan's last two IG posts are a bit concerning/confusing IMO and he looks very pensive.

when he takes pics or some pics are taken by another and he is not smiling, we can interpret whatever we want to see.

For example, I am not at all photogenic and without smile I may look mean or sad or upset or whatever. Especially because some people like me are very expressive about what they think on their face so an inactive face and bam, people are thinking the worse when in fact we are just thinking or even not thinking at all giggling

I see Bryan always smiling with people, family and friends. But alone? he would look a weirdo IMO to smile that big no? dizzy scratch
I get that. I'm so hoping that Rachel choses Bryan but I just have this little niggling feeling that she doesn't and that makes me sad. The more I see of them together, the more I love them together

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:00 am

Just Looking wrote:
HEA wrote:

I get that.  I'm so hoping that Rachel choses Bryan but I just have this little niggling feeling that she doesn't and that makes me sad.  The more I see of them together, the more I love them together

I would not mind eric but the SHV clues shared here say it all: swimming pool with Bryan, sofa/mirror with Bryan and Rachel jumping on bed in guest room in the SAME house... I cannot argue with that: they were at the SAME PLACE. this is for me final proof, she picked him... on top of all her BL I saw with him this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit