SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:42 pm

All my SC:

Now who is the groom????

From the This Season video on TLC's website:
tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 This_s12

Note that they are pretty close to the same height.

From Episode 1 video on TLC's website:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Ep1_1810

Kelli Jo and Jimmy hugging... close to the same height.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Ep1_2510

Kelli Jo and Tom hugging... he is definitely taller.

Jimmy is the groom and has been my opinion from the beginning.

Back to top Go down

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:49 pm

All My SC:

More pictures of Kelli Jo and Jimmy.

From episode 2 video on TLC's website:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Ep_2_210

Again shows that they are close to the same height.

From preview at end of episode 2:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Ep_2_410

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Ep_2_411

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Ep_2_412

Jimmy's voiceover is commenting during this "I've got a girlfriend!"

From This Season video on TLC's website:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 This_s13

Voiceover for this is about making her his wife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:01 pm

All my SC:

We have 2 different weddings.

YouTube Preview video:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Previe12

Note the violinist.

This Season video on TLC's website for the following:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 This_s14

Note the harpist but no violinist.  Groom in dark suit.

The Brides/Grooms:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 This_s15

Dark suit on groom. A hint of a tattoo under the wrist of the bride.  I couldn't get a good screencap of Naya's tattoo in that area but she's got one.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 This_s16

Light colored suit on groom.  Completely different style of dress for bride.  Decoration at waist can also be seen in the picture of the bride and groom by the pool.

Lastly, the bride with dark hair coming down the stairs. Note tattoo on right wrist. Naya has a tattoo in this spot.  Dress is the same as above screen cap of groom with dark suit.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 This_s17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:18 pm

All my SC:

Now for some stuff I saw in the YouTube Preview and the This Season videos:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Previe15

I think Toyya goes home episode 3. She has this dress on in the Episode 2 engagement ceremony.  So I'm thinking Ashley Lauren says no to Albert so 2 people go home.  Maybe Albert is the male?  Also, those are the dresses Kelli Jo and Brianne had on for that ceremony.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Previe14

Missy and Chris?  Male hairline looks like Chris.  He also has a shirt like that.  In fact he had it on at the Ep 2 engagement ceremony.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 This_s19

Ashley Lauren and Tom having a heated discussion. This is the outfit he has on when shown yelling at someone in the preview.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 This_s20

Ashley Lauren crying and saying she can't take it anymore.

Which leads me to this...

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Previe13

New girl in the house that caught Tom's interest?  Maybe this is why Ashley Lauren is crying.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 This_s18

I think these are 2 people we haven't seen yet!

And here are a couple more... girls we haven't seen yet!

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Previe16

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Previe17

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:02 am

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:37 am

@havadrpepper Thank you very much!!! clapping!

I look forward to going through all these for discussion!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:42 pm

@havadrpepper. Thanks so much! Fantastic job!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:14 pm

@suzq mentioned a new short clip on the TLC website of Darren and Brianne. In my mind, it explains something I saw in the this season preview at the end of Episode 1.

My SC:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 This_s21

I always felt this was Brianne but couldn't figure out why she'd be with Darren since they had not been shown interacting on the episodes.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:00 pm

I wondered about that part of the season promo with Darren, too @havadrpepper. I also thought it might be Brianne, but I couldn't figure out why it would be.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:41 pm

My SC:

Not so sure anymore that this is Chris with Missy.

From Preview:
tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Previe18

From Ep 2
tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Ep_2_211

Hairline and stubble not the same.

From the "Comforting Brianne" clip on the TLC website:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Comfor10

Chris talking with Brianne after the engagement ceremony. This is the shirt that I thought might be the same as in the Missy SC.  Don't think so now.

My conclusion is that this is a guy we have not yet seen with Missy.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:06 pm

Thanks @havadrpepper! JMO -- I know that they look for attractive people on this show -- however, why do so many of the men in particular look so similar? I think it would be good to have more variety -- JMO. I also wonder why they are getting so many new people -- some are doing the "exploratory marriages", but one of the video clips is saying that 4 more people have to leave already at the next eviction (engagement) ceremony.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:40 pm

@suzq Which clip said 4 more people leave?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum