SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@havadrpepper Thanks! I like the looks of the two new people, and I hope they match up. laugh out loud

I'm so tired of Tom. Isabella is smilling and Ashley Lauren is not happy, I wonder what that convo is all about.

The female expert was talking about adding the 2 new people in the house in a voice over when Ashley Lauren was making that face so it could have been that. It was also a voice over when Naya appears to be comforting her but again who knows if that was really what caused the expression of comfort.

Back to top Go down

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:49 pm

TLC now has last night's episode on the website.  I pulled these SC's from the preview for the tell all:

Group pic.
Back row: Chris - Missy - Tracy - Scott - Elizabeth - Jonathan - Mike - Kevin - Eric
Middle row: Naya - Danny - Toyya - Ben - Ashley K - Sandra - Ashley T - Jake - Ashley P's arm
Front row: Tom (on couch with Ashley Lauren) - Michelle - Jimmy - Kelli Jo - Darren - Isabella - (not shown) Ashley Lauren - Brianne - Albert

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Tell_a10

Tom and Ashley Lauren:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Tell_a11

Michelle added to the discussion:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Tell_a12

Brianne and Chris. She clearly still has feelings for him although I don't see anything from him about her:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Tell_a13

Missy added to the discussion:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Tell_a14

Tracy and Scott. Evidently they are still seeing each other by the body language:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Tell_a15

Isabella and Darren:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Tell_a16

Kelli Jo and Jimmy. I believe this clip was spliced heavily. It showed them being asked if they were still together and showed these expressions yet Kelli Jo's IG shows someone who is very happy in her life and with Jimmy. Also notice in the group pic that his arm is around her and her hand is on his leg:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Tell_a17

Now for Naya and Danny.  Danny has a photo of him and Naya on his IG from June. His birthday was early August and she is in the group photo of that celebration. Then Danny has a photo of him with another girl at a wedding in mid-August. No Naya at all and people noticed and mentioned that he did not have on his wedding ring. He never responded to those comments.

In the group photo above, you can see he does have on his wedding ring.  Also, check out the body language in this photo:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Tell_a18

And he clearly has on his wedding ring here:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Tell_a19

If they talk to the Naya/Danny, Kelli Jo/Jimmy, Tracy/Scott, Isabella/Darren, Ashley Lauren/Tom/Michelle, and Brianne/Chris/Missy, I'm not sure they will have time to talk with any of the others! Too bad this reunion isn't a 2 hour show!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:57 pm

@havadrpepper thanks for all that. I noticed in the previews Scott had his arm around Tracy.

I hope Naya and Danny are still together. He has the ring on and the body language is good. Do we know when that was filmed?

I'm so over Tom I don't care about him!

Brianne is too desperate if she hasn't gotten over Chris. He clearly doesn't have any interest in her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:14 pm

@GuardianAngel, I posted this yesterday in the General Discussion thread:

havadrpepper wrote:Figured I would check out some of the public IG accounts to see if anything is posted about tonight's show. All silent but Missy posted a photo of her, Tracy, and KelliJo yesterday.

Her comment "Date night @cirquedusoleil" (heart emoji in there as well).

Now, the only Cirque Du Soleil that I know of is Vegas so I looked at their website wondering if there was one in Chicago.  I didn't see one listed but there is one in Los Angeles. And, date night?  No guys shown but I would think maybe Scott, Chris and definitely Jimmy would have to have been there as well and someone had to take the photo!

Wonder if they are in LA to tape the reunion?  

On another IG (Brianne), has a selfie of her on a plane posted 2 days ago. It is tagged Dallas, TX though.

Missy's photo would have been posted on Saturday.  Brianne's selfie on the plane was also posted on Saturday.

Wonder if they filmed on Friday and Brianne left the next morning and the couples chose to stay and make a weekend of it?

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:01 am

I would under if Cirque de Soleil pictures were from earlier. Kelli Jo was in Chicago on Saturday-- she was hanging out with the Married at First Sight (MAFS) women on both Ashley Petta's and Sheila Duhon's Instagrams. I bet the reunion was taped earlier -- maybe even soon after the show ended. Thanks for the SM sleuthing, @havapepper! I don't remember really one remember some of the participants. Next season--I hope for longer episodes, less contestants and women that will not be obsessed with a guy like Tom. I hope that Naya/Danny are still together -- not only for themselves, but also for her little boy. Happy for Jimmy and Kelli Jo!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:02 am

*wonder -- I have a broken hand, so am trying to type with one hand.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:35 am

That would make sense as well since after I found Ashley K's IG, it appears she was in England at a wedding this past weekend and she had a guy with her. Just looked at Brianne's IG again... her hair is longer now than it was during filming. In the SC above, her hair is the same length as it was during filming. KelliJo has a very red chest in the SC above... same as she did towards the end of filming so it very well may have been filmed in May. Might be why Ashley Lauren went back to LA in May as did Missy.

Would be sort of stupid to tape the reunion right after filming because a lot can happen in the few months it takes to air the show but it appears that they did. That is the one thing that TB franchise does right... tape the finale about 10-14 days before it airs.

I guess watching SM will be even more telling after next Sunday. Right now, I can say with certainty that Kelli Jo and Jimmy are still together and happy... Kelli Jo isn't hesitant about letting people know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum