SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:49 pm

@havadrpepper Excellent job! Thanks so much!

suzq

Back to top Go down

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:33 pm

New preview up on the TLC website!

There is no proposal at the engagement ceremony like I thought.  However, I do believe that Chris did leave along with Missy.  That would have left Danny/Naya, Jimmy/Kelli Jo, Tom, Darren, Scott, Ashley Lauren, Ashley K and Isabella in the house.  10 people.  I feel that the day after the ceremony, 2 new people entered the house.  A guy and a gal. Next, I believe that the SC's above of Tom and Ashley Lauren lead to Ashley Lauren actually leaving the house before the next engagement ceremony.  And, because of this, I think another girl entered the house.

My SC's from TLC video website:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Ep_6_p18

In the background are Unknown girl, Scott, Unknown girl {I believe this is Tracy}, Naya, Ashley K, Isabella with Jimmy and Kelli Jo.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Ep_6_p19

In the background are Tom, Danny, Darren, Unknown guy with Jimmy and Kelli Jo.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Ep_6_p20

Close up of Unknown guy.

The title of this video: Jimmy Proposes to Kelli Jo.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Ep_6_p21

These SC's from a season preview match the above!

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 This_s27

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 This_s28

Jimmy proposing... fingernail polish matches video from TLC video.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Previe25

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Previe26

The girls reactions from the season preview video again match this video.

Can't wait to see what the next preview video shows us!

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:50 pm

@havadrpepper. Great job and thank you! I really think this show was actually pretty successful to have 2 marriages during the time in the house. The format as it is -- with people being evicted and new ones arriving and sometimes not staying very long doesn't allow for some people to get to know each other long enough to make sure they want to make that type of commitment.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:17 am

I still think that it is longer between engagement ceremonies than they let us think on each episode. I think it is more like 5 or 6 days. Especially this last episode when Jimmy and Kelli Jo went to Arizona. It appeared they stayed overnight so were gone from the house for 2 days yet we saw a group dinner that included 3 new people. I just don't think that they dropped those 2 people into the house the same day as the dinner, had Jimmy/Kelli Jo go away for 2 days and have an engagement ceremony the day they come back...

Because I'm thinking that the new girls went on dates with multiple people that week and 3 days is pushing it time wise!

I see there are other videos on the TLC website that I missed before... Will have to check them out tomorrow!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:05 am

@havadrpepper Thanks for all that! It's great to catch up in this thread. I'll be happy with a Kelly Jo / Jimmy engagement!

IA there's no way all that happens in a matter of a few days. It has to be longer and thought the same when they were flying to Arizona.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night's epi!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:11 pm

My SC's from the other 2 videos on TLC's website.

"Jimmy and Kelli Jo Have Their First Big Fight":
Kelli Jo is upset because Ashley K is all "touchy feely" with Jimmy so they end up having a fight about it.  Both are very upset and words are said.  Note Jimmy's words.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Ep_6_p22

This tells me that this was following the engagement ceremony, quite possibly in the early morning hours since Kelli Jo made a comment about waking up in the middle of the night upset about Ashley K.  Since the video seems dark, I do think this at least happens at night, not during the day.  Also, note Ashley Lauren is still there.

"Tom Escapes a Second Love Triangle":

Not a lot to SC in this video. It is at the engagement ceremony with the experts talking to Tom, Ashley K and Ashley Lauren.  Ashley K comments that she knows there is a connection with Tom and Ashley Lauren and she respects that. When Ashley Lauren is asked about her "claiming" Tom like he has wanted, she say to Tom that "I will fight hard for you and that's why I am a RIDE OR DIE" which just so happens to be the title of this episode!  One thing to note is that they do not show Yesnaya, Chris or Missy at all in this video so whether this is before or after Missy says she is leaving is unknown.

Also, on the Chemistry Meter on the TLC website, they have Scott matched with "Tracy" so she must be the girl that enters when Missy leaves along with the unknown guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:28 pm

I may have been wrong about this SC I posted previously:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Ep_6_p23

The girl behind Scott just may be Ashley Lauren.

I re-watched the video and she is shown for just a fraction of a second talking to Tom. What caught my eye is that the girl is holding a leather coat. Ashley Lauren has been wearing a leather coat a lot in the last couple of episodes.  So she may be there through another engagement ceremony.

All throughout the video, Tom is shown in ITM's and voiceovers saying that he may have made a mistake in letting Kelli Jo go and that he just might propose to her at the engagement ceremony. Then he is shown watching Jimmy propose by the pool!

Can't wait to see how this goes down as far as the engagement ceremony goes!

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:56 am

Between all the commercials and repetitive scenes I am getting tired of the nonsense. Tom is now going to come our from under Ashley and decide to get engaged? Just like that? when I watched that last night I was thinking to myself that my patience is running thin. The childish fight that Jimmy and KJ had was beyond stupid. Rather I understand why she felt that way, and you have think like she did. The guy asks your dad for permission to get engaged and then runs away. But, mature people would talk about it instead of the games, which I think was probably scripted.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:33 pm

New previews are up on TLC's website.  I also checked the preview at the end of last week's episode. Not a whole lot to SC in it.  First part was just Darren and Isabella talking about their relationship (which happens to be one of the short videos TLC put up). The other is Tom and Ashley Lauren discussing that the relationship isn't working (with some ITM's of Tom mentioning it should be him with Kelli Jo).  He is packing during the discussion and then he is shown walking out with his suitcase.

Now, the other short preview video is what we have been waiting for (my SC's from TLC's videos):

Jimmy and Kelli Jo arriving at their joint bachelor/bachelorette party (voiceover by Kelli Jo tells us this)

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Ep_7_j10

Kelli Jo and Jimmy thanking them all for being there for them:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Ep_7_j11

Several group shots that show that no one was sent home at the engagement ceremony.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Ep_7_b10

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Ep_7_b11

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Ep_7_b12

And, the 2 "witches" as I call them discussing the fact that they are there to find a spouse and Tom and Ashley Lauren are just taking up spaces that could be their match.  Mostly Ashley K doing the talking although Isabella agrees with her.
tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Ep_7_w10

Since there is a prior preview of Isabella and Tom on a date, I am guessing that he does not go home at the next engagement ceremony (I believe there will not be an engagement at it). My guess is that Ashley Lauren leaves and possibly the new guy, Kevin.  I could be totally off base on this though.  Guess we'll see!

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:30 pm

@havadrpepper. Great job! Thank you so much!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm

New video up on TLC's website:

It takes place at an engagement ceremony and they are bringing in 2 new people... but in the video you can see 2 people that we have not been introduced to yet already sitting there.

So evidently they bring in 2 people after the wedding with no elimination since they are down to 8 singles (which includes the couple of Scott and Tracy).

Sitting on one side of the room:

Scott/Tracy and in front of them, an unknown guy, Kevin, Darren and Tom.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Eng_ce21

No shot of the other side is shown although from snippets, it appears to be:
Danny/Naya and Jimmy/Kelli Jo in the back.  In front of them are Ashley Lauren, Isabella, Ashley K and an unknown girl.  (Only shot of this girl in the video)

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Ep_8_u10

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Ep_8_a10

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Ep_8_a11

Close up of unknown guy:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Ep_8_u11

Then the 2 new people are introduced, Mike and Michelle.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Ep_8_m10

Close up of Mike:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Ep_8_m11

Close up of Michelle (and guess who has the commenting about her... Tom, of course!) This is the girl that is in photos post filming that I found IG info on and posted in the SM thread.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Ep_8_m12

The expert, Christine, is commenting throughout that they wanted to shake up the house because there is only 1 engagement ceremony left after this and they want to see if any connections can be made. By the faces Ashley Lauren is making and Naya appearing to be comforting her, I wonder if she chooses to take herself out of the house. Timing would be right for her reappearance on IG before the end of filming of the show.

Can't wait to see how this all shakes out!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:27 pm

@havadrpepper Thanks! I like the looks of the two new people, and I hope they match up. laugh out loud

I'm so tired of Tom. Isabella is smilling and Ashley Lauren is not happy, I wonder what that convo is all about.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum