SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:16 pm

All my SC from videos on TLC's website:

The guys also had pre-production ITM's.

Tom:
tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Ep_1_411

Jimmy:
tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Ep_1_510

Chris:
tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Ep_1_610

Danny:
tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Ep_1_112

Darren:
tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Ep_1_113

Back to top Go down

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:29 pm

All my SC's from videos on TLC's website:

There is a tattoo on the left wrist of the bride (seen better in the video).

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 This_s23

Finally got a SC of Naya's tattoo:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Yesnay10

And, an interesting ITM that I found in the Episode 1 video:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Ep_1_114

Note in the 2nd SC above, Naya does not have a ring on her left hand.  I think she is wearing one in that ITM which means it could have been taped after the engagement/wedding (It is much clearer in my original SC on my computer).  The items on the table in Naya's ITM above and Kelli Jo's below are sitting in the same spots.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Pool_t11

So I think both of these ITM's are taken after the fact... both girls also look very tan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:49 pm

All my SC's from video's on TLC's website:

I believe these 2 ITM's were done either right before or right after the Episode 3 engagement ceremony.  Naya and Brianne have on the same outfits.  Note that the items on the table are spaced just a little differently from the above ITM's.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Ep_3_313

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Ep_3_314

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:04 pm

All my SC's from video's on TLC's website:

They were not very consistent with how they placed the items on the table in the girl's ITM setup.  I have found 4 different placements!

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Ep_1_213
tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Ep_1_115
tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Ep_1_810
tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Ep_3_110

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:13 pm

@havadrpepper clapping! I think you're right by the s/caps Danny and Naya get engaged! I like them together!

Brianne seems to be smiling in a genuine manner, maybe she likes the new guy. Do we know his name?

The PI's taped in the same rooms are always hilarious. It happens on many reality TV shows. We were able to figure out on MAFS that one of the couples had moved to another apartment just by matching PI's and IG's they were posting.

We can always pick up some tidbits by sleuthing PI's!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:01 pm

All my SC from TLC's video previews for Episode 4.

https://www.tlc.com/

There are now 3 preview videos on the TLC website. One is about Darren and Ashley T.   This is a SC from her ITM showing the placement of the items on the table.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Ep_4_p10

The next 2 SC come from the video about the "Love Triangle" which is mainly Chris and Brianne being flirty in the pool in front of every one.  The interesting things in the video are:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Ep_4_p11

and just before Ben is shown in this ITM, he mentions that the next day is Naya and Danny's wedding:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Ep_4_p12

The third video is a talk between Ben and Brianne... she's trying to explain how she can't jump from one guy to another just like that so he says he thinks they need to go their own ways. I think this talk may be after the wedding. 

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Ep_4_p13

Which lead me to this SC which was from one of the previews.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Previe19

I think this is the next engagement ceremony and nobody gets engaged and Brianne gets evicted.

The SC of the breakup made me look at another SC more closely.  Note Brianne's dress in the SC with Ben.  In the wedding guests SC, a girl in the back row on the left has short blond hair and a dress that could have that neckline.  I zoomed in and think I figured out who was there and put the names on the SC.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 This_s24

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:12 pm

@havadrpepper those are great s/c's! Is Ashley a new guest?

When Brianne smiles she looks kind of shy and flirty with Ben. I hope she doesn't get evicted, but it appears she does. I agree with your name placement, they match!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:08 pm

@havadrpepper I just saw those video clips on the TLC website -- thanks for doing the screen caps!  Excellent job!!!  I was really surprised that they let the info about Naya and Danny's wedding.  They are spoiling their show in a way--which is definitely different.   I honestly feel sorry for Ben -- to be put into an "exploratory marriage" with another participant right away who has already been there for awhile and that wishes they were with someone else -- he's in a "no win" situation.  I wonder if after more people are evicted that new cast members come in and whether anyone will switch who they were paired up with.  I think that would be quite awkward.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:08 am

@GuardianAngel, Ashley is the girl brought in for Darren at the last engagement ceremony.

@suzq, I do think more people are being brought in.  There are girls in SC's I've posted that are not there now.  And, I still think that is not Chris that Missy is kissing in a SC.  The hairline just isn't the same.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Previe20

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:05 pm

@havadrpepper. I can't wait for more screen caps and sleuthing -- I think there are more people involved with this show than I had originally anticipated -- especially after seeing some Instagram pictures of cast members. They must have had a big pool of potential contestants in Chicago (I still think some may have originally been from the MAFS casting pool).

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:47 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
https://www.tlc.com/
tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Previe20

This SC is the one that bothers me the most.  I have compared the guy to Chris at various times in the videos on the TLC website.  The hairline if much more defined for this guy than Chris and the hair on this guy seems a bit darker. The other thing that I have noticed is this guy has a separation between his hair and the scruff of his beard that Chris does not appear to have.  But yet after looking at Darren's IG pictures today, Chris and Missy still seem quite cozy post filming.

So now I'm wondering if Missy goes for one of the new guys just to make Chris jealous since he was flirting with Brianne in the pool (I'm guessing the pool scene will be shown tonight).  I am not liking Chris much anymore from the recent video clips.  He is definitely a player... feeding the same lines to both Missy and Brianne.  Brianne is better off without him.  Since I'm not fond of Missy, she can have him!

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:44 pm

@havadrpepper. I have been wondering about the Chris and Missy relationship after the show, too based on the Instagram pictures. This screen cap with the potentially other guy is interesting with this. Personally, I think they cast several guys that look fairly similar and while they all might be handsome -- it would be kind of nice to have some stand out a little more or look slightly different in appearance IMO. I am not fond of Chris or Missy -- although I feel for Brianne in that being/feeling rejected stinks, I think she is better off in the long run.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum