SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:09 pm

@havadrpepper this video clip was an exclusive on shown on TheWrap -- it is title Brianne breaks down and wants to leave the show. It shows Tom in an ITM saying that 4 people are going home that night.

suzq

Back to top Go down

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:35 pm

suzq wrote:@havadrpepper this video clip was an exclusive on shown on TheWrap -- it is title Brianne breaks down and wants to leave the show.  It shows Tom in an ITM saying that 4 people are going home that night.

That video clip is also on the TLC site. I am not so sure about that ITM. Tom is in different clothes and the engagement ceremony had already happened when Brianne is breaking down. All people shown in the actual scenes are wearing the clothes they had on at the ceremony. IMO, that ITM was filmed at a different time or another possibility is that Tom worded that wrong when he said it because at that time, 4 people had already gone home... 2 at each ceremony (I'm guessing 2 went home since Ashley Lauren turned down Albert's proposal).

JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:48 pm

@havadrpepper Thanks for your sleuthing abilities and observation skills. I do sometimes pay attention to the clothes they are wearing and other times not as much. I am personally not a huge fan of Tom's from what I have seen so far--that probably doesn't help me pay attention to him, either.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:34 am

I did check out some more things in the various videos as well. I pretty much determined that in the previews for the next episode Toyya and Albert are not shown. Toyya is in a clip but I believe it is when she is eliminated and saying goodbye. Albert is not shown at all.

Now Jake and Sandra were not shown either but he is shown in a video clip that takes place later on (I think it is at the Danny/Yesnaya engagement ceremony). I also believe I have found Sandra in a later clip.

So at this time I believe those leaving after 2 engagement ceremonies have been Ashley P, Jonathan, Toyya and Albert.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:59 pm

Great job, @havadrpepper! Thanks so much! I hope you all are going to watch tonight!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:43 pm

Thanks so much everyone for the updates. I really like this show and never have time to sleuth. I appreciate all the s/caps @havadrpepper. Thanks for taking the time to bring them over! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:53 pm

Wow I just read back three pages to refresh my memory, awesome sleuthing @havadrpepper.

I can't remember their names, so we think Kelli Jo and ? will get engaged tonight?

I'm looking forward to seeing how quickly from the time they get engaged to when they get married.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wow I just read back three pages to refresh my memory, awesome sleuthing @havadrpepper.

I can't remember their names, so we think Kelli Jo and ? will get engaged tonight?

I'm looking forward to seeing how quickly from the time they get engaged to when they get married.

Thank you @GuardianAngel. I am enjoying this show... more so than TB franchise these days.

I actually think Danny and Yesnaya get engaged before Kelli Jo and Jimmy. There's a video clip in one of the previews where the guys are hugging Danny. It appears to be at an engagement ceremony and Kelli Jo's left hand is also in the clip and there is no engagement ring on her finger.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:03 pm

Oh that's great! I like Danny and he seems like someone she needs in her life.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:12 pm

Boy they are getting rid of 4...  Guess what I saw in future caps was wrong!

Must be Jake and Sandra look alikes coming into the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:07 pm

All my SC from This Season preview and Episdoe 3 on TLC's website:

I believe that this is after Naya says yes to Danny's proposal (will happen in beginning of Episode 4).

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 This_s22

Why I think so:
Note that Danny has on a blue shirt as do Chris and Jimmy who are hugging him.  Jimmy's arm is around Danny's neck. That's Kelli Jo's arm around Chris' neck. The left hand with the watch is Darren.  Missy is the blond in the background on the left (seen better in the video).

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Ep_3_310

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Ep_3_311

And, finally, the guy with his back to the camera on the left has on a purple shirt with a black vest... just like the new guy, Ben.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Ep_3_312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:13 pm

All my SC from videos on TLC's website:

In the beginning... the ITM's were probably done at the pre-production hotel.  All the main girls had ITM's with this background.

Ashley Lauren:
tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Ep_1_310

Kelli Jo:
tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Ep_1_410

Yesnaya:
tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Ep_1_110

Missy:
tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Ep_1_111

Brianne:
tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Ep_1_212

Also note that Kelli Jo and Brianne don't have much of a tan/sunburn at all... that shows up in later ITM's though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum