SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:25 am

I have seen Chris wear a ball cap in an Instagram picture (can't remember who--maybe Darren's) after the show was filmed. I think Darren must have been someone that people wanted to keep around because he did become good friends with people. Still--it must be a little frustrating to have everyone else pair up. I did see that Darren had a cameo on Chicago Justice I think -- maybe he thought more TV exposure would be good.

suzq

Back to top Go down

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:54 am

Does anyone know if Ashley Lauren stayed throughout all of the filming? I wonder if they tried to pair her up with any new guys after Tom?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:57 am

I only saw 1 picture of Chris in a hat on Darren's IG and he had it on backwards. I really don't remember him wearing one in the episodes on the show. Guess we'll see on Sunday night!

IMO, there are only 2 solid couples coming out of this show... Naya and Danny and Kelli Jo and Jimmy. The new couple may be a third but maybe they felt they needed more time together since they came in to the show so late. I don't think Missy and Chris came out of it as a couple since she was home before filming was over but they might still be seeing each other. Who knows, there may be more couples out of this case down the road... once they get to know each other in real life away from the constrains of filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:27 am

@havadrpepper. I think that you are right that there might be people dating after the show -- I still wonder about Ashley Lauren and Albert. I do think that Naya and Danny and Kelli Jo and Jimmy are the 2 solid couples coming out of the show. They were the only ones to take the plunge to get married. Honestly, I am just happy that they got 2 married couples out of this. I wish them a lifetime of happiness. I think that is enough to justify them having a second season as well providing that the ratings are good enough. It proves that this intense process can work for some. Can you imagine if there had been not any couples that got married on the show? That would have been terrible for the show starting out. I do hope that they have a reunion show or some kind of update on the contestants.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:45 pm

Sorry to quote myself but...

havadrpepper wrote:and a SC of Darren and unknown girl # 1:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Ep_5_p15

New video clip on the TLC website of Darren and this girl on a date. Her name is Isabella.  Now I'm thinking that this dinner might have been before the exploratory marriage of Ashley Lauren and Tom was ended.  Darren initially went with this girl but after the breakup, she and Tom must have had a date.  So it makes sense why they are next to each other for this dinner.  All couples are together except Missy and Chris (if that is him).

Looking at Ashley Lauren's IG, it is sort of hard to tell.  She must have had someone posting for her while she was gone because she is doing a "365 Days of Kindness" posts and didn't miss a day in March, April and May.  She did post that she would be IG silent for awhile on March 13 (same day Darren said he was leaving for awhile). There were no posts of her until May 9 when she posted that she was heading back to LA to finish up a project.  The first non-365 days post on her IG was on May 1 so she might have been home then.  IMO, that means she left the house early.  Wonder if they brought all participants back together at the end of filming for a big party Hugesmile

Missy last posted on March 12. On April 19th she posted she was home. On May 5 she was in the hospital for 3 days with kidney stones. On May 11, she posted a photo of her, Chris and Tom's back... "That's a final wrap ..."

Got some more thoughts... I'll put them in the discussion thread since it isn't about SC's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:36 pm

Another preview video is up on the TLC website.  It is a discussion between Tom and the other new girl... Ashley K (they should have just named this season "The Ashleys").  She is telling Tom why he and Ashley Lauren are not good together and Ashley Lauren is listening.  There is then a confrontation between the Ashleys.

My SC from TLC's videos:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Ep_5_p16

Missy tries to get Ashley Lauren out of there and Isabella walks by.  Also, just before this SC, Chris is shown coming out to see what Missy is doing so that confirms that he is the guy in the hat in the group dinner SC.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Ep_5_p17

Note the length of each of the new girl's hair.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Ep_5_p18

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Ep_5_p19

IMO, this confirms that the girl Tom is shown dancing with is Isabella.  But, I now don't think Ashley K is the girl shown kissing the new guy that comes in with them.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Previe24

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:06 pm

@Havadrpepper. Great job! You do so well with these! These video clips and screen caps answer some questions, but they also add some other ones. Looking forward to the episode tonight!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:47 pm

@Havadrpepper Thanks for all that. It's frustrating for me since I can't view the vids on the website.

As far as Missy posting 365 tweets, there are automatic programs that do that so it could have been that as well. But from your sleuthing it appears obvious she was around for awhile.

Tom and Isabella look good together. I'm looking forward to tonight's epi!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Havadrpepper Thanks for all that. It's frustrating for me since I can't view the vids on the website.

As far as Missy posting 365 tweets, there are automatic programs that do that so it could have been that as well. But from your sleuthing it appears obvious she was around for awhile.

Tom and Isabella look good together. I'm looking forward to tonight's epi!!

It wasn't Missy posting the 365 IG's, it was Ashley Lauren. Missy had a definite time span of no posting on her IG. I have not checked out their twitter... it keeps telling me to set up an account to look at it. I don't have either IG or twitter and have no desire to set up accounts on either of them so I don't know a whole lot about them.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:33 pm

@havadrpepper oops sorry, thanks for the correction.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:36 pm

My SC's from the Episode 5 video on TLC's website:

I'll start off with this SC of the beginning of the engagement ceremony:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Ep_6_p10

Note what Jimmy is wearing - a long-sleeved shirt with a long-sleeved sweater.
Note that there is someone in black next to Missy (more than likely Isabella).
Note the dress on expert Christine.

Next, I give you a SC of the guys and Kelli Jo to the left of the experts.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Ep_6_p11

Note that both Scott and Tom have on long-sleeved blue shirts with watches on their left wrist.

Now for 2 SC's of someone pulling out a ring:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Ep_6_p12
tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Ep_6_p13

In the 1st SC you can see that the person has on something with a white "cuff"... which I think is the long-sleeved shirt with the long-sleeved sweater that Jimmy is wearing.  The 2nd SC you can just see the white of the shirt.  In both pictures, there are blue shirts with watches on the wrist in the background. I think the 1st one is Tom and the 2nd one is Scott since they are different shades of blue but that is debatable.  What I do think is because of the angle of the photo, Darren's arms are low enough to not be seen in the background.  The angle of the photos is also why I think it could be Tom in one and Scott in the other.

This SC shows the girls on the other side of the room.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Ep_6_p14

Look who has on black... Isabella who I think was beside Missy.  Note how this picture is cropped so that we don't see who is next to her.

This SC is of our 2 experts... look which direction they are looking with big smiles on their faces -- to their right which is where Jimmy and Kelli Jo are sitting.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Ep_6_p15

IMO, since the only 2 couples (beside Danny and Naya who are already married) that were at this ceremony were Jimmy/Kelli Jo and Chris/Missy, I think Jimmy pulls out the ring to propose.  Why would the 3 girls be that excited if it was one of the other guys pulling out a ring??? With no other real couples in the house (SC's in next post), why would one of the other 3 guys pull out a ring to propose?  IMO, they wouldn't.

Note that Danny and Naya are not shown at all reacting to the engagement. Probably not showing Danny because of him sitting next to Kelli Jo and probably not showing Naya because that would show if Chris is still there or not... and that's where they left off in the episode - asking Chris if he was going to stay or go with Missy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:44 pm

My other 2 SC's from the preview at the end of Episode 5 on TLC's website are these:

Darren and Isabella. They are having a heated discussion about him being possessive about her.  In her ITM following this, she said the control he is exhibiting is not acceptable.  I think this is the beginning of the end for her.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Ep_6_p16

Tom and Ashley Lauren.  Another fight between these two. He again gets up and walks out.

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Ep_6_p17

I think this goes along with this SC from the "This Season" preview on the TLC website:

tlc - The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 This_s26

Ashley Lauren was have a breakdown saying she couldn't take it anymore.  Does this lead to her walking out of the show at the next engagement ceremony?  I guess we'll see.

Looking forward to seeing what clips they put out this week to see if any more of our questions are answered Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - *Screen Caps* - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum