SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by sfrank Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:54 pm

That hot tub scene reaked of producer intervention IMO - I mean the two just happened to have swimsuits there?! Come on!  rofl

It was very reminiscent of past producer hijicks (e.g., Ashley straddleing Ben or Des and Drew alleyway kiss)

It probably took Rachel two hours to get her hair and makeup back in place. Especially if her hairweave got wet - I know mine always takes a long time to get together giggling

JMO

Last edited by sfrank on Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Guest Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:55 pm

fabgirl wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:@richmondrose thank you for the SC of Bryan's July 4th IG story.

I can confirm that the black and white pillow Bryan showed on his IG story this weekend belongs at this home because I found more recent pics of the location than those posted by @socalgal.

I can't place the grass from Rachel's July 4th IG pic on this property based on the pics available. But that doesn't mean there isn't grass, perhaps it's just not shown on this website.

Does someone have a screenshot of Rachel's IG story this weekend with no makeup that we thought was from a SHV this weekend? I'll see if I can find the match.

Finally, since I am a bit nervous about what I should and shouldn't post regarding this location, should I PM the link to a moderator for a more seasoned veteran to take it from here?
I also researched that the pillow from his  last instagram with black and white pillow seems to match closely with the shv from other pictures posted that got deleted.
I'm sorry I spoke too soon. The black and white pillow in Bryan's IG story from this weekend is very similar but not exactly the same as the SH from July 4th weekend. I realized this when I was trying to bring the two photos over here.  I've sent the SH site link to GA to see if it should be disseminated.  

@sdmom thanks for the pic of Rachel. There are no dark floors, white baseboards or red couches in the July 4th SH. So maybe they have a new location for the SHV this past weekend?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:58 pm

sfrank wrote:That hot tub scene reaked of producer intervention IMO - I mean the two just happened to have swimsuits there?! Come on!  rofl

It was very reminiscent of Ashley straddleing Ben and Des and Drew alley kiss - TPTB are typically behind them.

It probably took Rachel two hours to get her hair and makeup back in place. Especially if her weave got wet - I know mine takes a long time to get together. giggling

JMO

I agree

just happened that peter had also dry hair.... so he got also a beauty make up

i wonder if they were all asked to bring a swimsuit???

If not, peter knew?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:00 pm

@sfrank jojo and Luke.
Ashley and Ben overnight at f6.

Heck Kaitlin and Nick had folks convinced that he was going to be f1 because of what they actually did. Lol

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:00 pm

I find it annoying. I can accept that Bryan is f1 but don't like that they went so far to spoil it. He could have left it to 1 pic like previous f1 have done and Rachel didn't need to post SHV pics imo. Let people watch the rest of the season thinking it could be Peter or Eric. I'm hoping that this doesn't spread too far.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:01 pm

rinacabigas wrote:
sfrank wrote:Wow...do folks really still think Peter is F1 after the SHV proof and all of other overwhelming evidence to the contrary? Im surprised but I guess it will be proven soon enough.

Unless Rachel and Bryan are both in the picture ala Kaitlyn's oopsie in Snap Chat where Shawn is with her, the evidences that were sleuthed will not totally convince me about R & B.  Watchgate - R & B are bound with the obligations to wear it as  a product endorsement.  The Hat bought by Bryan during his HTD and worn by Rachel is no big deal for me.  The TPTB have been doing the tricks that will stir suspicions of the fans for more than a decade.  They should be expert in creating a buzz by now.  The more talk in Social Media in any subjects about the show......the more publicity it creates.

I based my preference of Peter as FI on the things I saw on my TV such as the Bear/Big Hug on the couch after Ellen's group date, more than 3 hours hot tub scene, other than Kenny (before his departure) being invited in Rachel's hotel room.....R brought Peter in her hotel room.  Copper only met Peter.  I think in the early episode, Peter asked Rachel if he can be included in group dates....that's why he's in every group date per episode if he's not on 1 on 1 date.  There are more but I'll mention that later on.

Lastly, Peter & Rachel's relationship is a natural progression....from being comfortable to each other to friendship and  then blossomed to true love.  All my opinion of course.

What tricks have TPTB done in the past? Are you talking about edit tricks? IMHO they clearly showed me Peter is not into Rachel. I'm curious to know, Peter wouldn't mind one bit that she is wearing a personal gift that Bryan purchased for her, the hat, plus they are both wearing the watch? Bryan has not worn any other watch even though it's been sleuthed he has plenty to choose from. Plus Rachel gushed about the kiss for weeks after during media tours? A F1 wouldn't have issues with any of this?

So you're saying a bear hug, a hot tub scene (many have had hot tub scenes, Jillian/Jason Nick/Raven etc) Ben's season, a contestant met his parents, then was let go, so meeting Copper to me is the same, family, Peter is not the only one that has been on every group date, and Peter isn't the one who decides if he can be in all the group dates.

Post filming - what clues are there that prove Peter and Rachel met up for SHV's every couple of weeks, as per Rachel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:02 pm

Seabear wrote:@likeashipblown IMO one thing that helps continued opportunity is being part of a happy couple. The couples that thrive together are most popular in the long run and have more opportunity than the Bach/Ette's that have relationships that fail IMO. Within a happy couple both partners have individual and couple opportunities of a higher magnitude that outpace the single Bachelor Nation folk. IMO.
JMO

This is a great point.

Also to add to the stack of evidence that lends itself to Bryan being F1 that we'd have to ignore. His up for rent condo and the fact that more so than most in the cast of guys... His post-show behavior seems to be in major flux/transition/he's giving no signs of what he's doing/where he's going. I mean, he never returned to work, did he? His co-workers keep wishing him well and telling him they miss him on Instagram. No way a guy who is the head doctor chiropractor at a chiropractic facility and a lifetime in Florida just... Ups and leaves it all behind, his home and job and family-- at least for the time being--without a super solid reason, at least imo.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:06 pm

albean99 wrote:I find it annoying. I can accept that Bryan is f1 but don't like that they went so far to spoil it. He could have left it to 1 pic like previous f1 have done and Rachel didn't need to post SHV pics imo. Let people watch the rest of the season thinking it could be Peter or Eric. I'm hoping that this doesn't spread too far.

I don't think they went too far to spoil it. We thought it was a SHV but until the actual SH was found and posted here, not by Rachel or Bryan themselves, we didn't have 100% confirmation. IMO, they're no different than the past few seasons, with the exception of Kaitlyn. It's part of sleuthing and unless someone follows spoilers, RS, follows cast on SM and actually reads the comments under posts, etc., then most will never know, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Dying to know what Jerome calls Rachel.

https://instagram.com/p/BWyNJxkjJCd/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:09 pm

sfrank wrote:Wow...do folks really still think Peter is F1 after the SHV proof and all of other overwhelming evidence to the contrary? Im surprised but I guess it will be proven soon enough.

at this point, when i got such evidence, and in previous seasons when i was wrong, i said congratulations and moved on with my life giggling

but it is too much fun this season to read. i was desperate many seasons too Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 52 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:09 pm

albean99 wrote:I find it annoying. I can accept that Bryan is f1 but don't like that they went so far to spoil it. He could have left it to 1 pic like previous f1 have done and Rachel didn't need to post SHV pics imo. Let people watch the rest of the season thinking it could be Peter or Eric. I'm hoping that this doesn't spread too far.
I don't think THEY went so far to spoil it.   I think it was the super sleuthers on your own site that put it together, imo.   Also, that great find by the SoCal poster, who shared what they could about
the actual SH used for the SHV.   The general public doesn't have a clue.   The only way to avoid knowing, is to avoid reading spoilers. jmo
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:11 pm

"It was magical." As she beams with happiness. Lololololol. Oh, Rach, honey. https://www.instagram.com/p/BWyNJxkjJCd/?taken-by=therachlindsay

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal