SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by philphan Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:19 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Peter might have been attracted to Rachel early on, but once he found out that Bryan made an early move and kissed her the first night, I think he just kinda gave up plain and simple.

Or....it could be that while he was building a relationship with Rachel, Peter also saw the chemistry building between Rach/Bryan (and the watches!) and he started to second guess where he stood with Rachel?

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by coolangel Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:30 pm

I personally don't buy that Peter pulled back coz of Bryan. I think Peter has got as much validation in this journey as Bryan had. Sure, he didn't get the 8K matching watches but Rachel kept him till F2 atleast while she let Dean go who confessed his love and even Eric go who was willing to propose. If that is not validation that 'I want you here', I don't know what is. I don't think she would have ever picked him over Bryan but she did give him a lot of leeway which shows clear interest on her part. He did nothing IMO.

For me, Peter and Rachel's entire story could easily be one of the short stories in 'He is just not that into you' (JMO).

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:35 pm

When someone let the relationship he has with the lead fizzle away because of what she seems to have with another guy, for me it's just not meant to be.
What if he is F1 indeed and watch it all back? He would totally break up with her.
For a couple to come out strong from that show, the F1 has to be very confident in what he has with the lead, on and off the show.
If he couldn't (because he doesn't have it in him or the lead didn't give enough validation) then that says a lot about what the durability of what they have.
This is a general analysis, not targeted to Peter or any contestant specifically.
Jmo
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:40 pm

HEA wrote:and the best example was when he told rachel he was falling in love with her right before meeting her parents. So so romantic, not even during a kiss, just cold.... for what? to look good in front of her parents and not be considered as a playa? He could have said in the same tone: By the way, I forgot to mention it last time but I am allergic to carrots... same effect IMO

JMOAA
@HEA IA with a lot of what you posted, but this last line had me in stitches. cantstopl rofl

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:49 pm

philphan wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Peter might have been attracted to Rachel early on, but once he found out that Bryan made an early move and kissed her the first night, I think he just kinda gave up plain and simple.

Or....it could be that while he was building a relationship with Rachel, Peter also saw the chemistry building between Rach/Bryan (and the watches!) and he started to second guess where he stood with Rachel?

Well then there's a shocking lack of fight in him for a guy who signed up to go on a dating show.

I think you're on to something though...it's highly possible that someone saw the first impression kiss, especially the second one of the night.

Why that would make Peter change (if that is in fact the reason) when things were so early on is beyond me.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:20 pm

This 'like' right here is why Peter remains an obnoxious, self-centered guy in my eyes (JMO). It was an NFL alumni charity event. Learn some humility dude! hmmm If he is already like this, he is going to be pretty insufferable if he becomes the Bachelor IMO. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 Img_7310
Source: My SC

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:24 pm

What a freakin idiot. That's my opinion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:33 pm

Keepit100 wrote:@rolly ITA.  Manipulative to me would be deceitful and dishonest and he hasn't done that. He's been upfront with her. The decision is completely in her hands, not his.  She doesn't want what he is willing to give and I don't knock her for that at all. Yes, they are both stubborn. You see that in how Rachel defended TOG.

One other thing that has been bothering me. Rachel said she thought TOG was a douche bag at first, but got over that. If she thought this, when exactly? Because she gave him the FIR and said she knew what it meant to receive it when Nick gave it to her.  Seems odd. Doesn't really matter at this point but I thought it was odd.

I wonder about this as well.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
HEA wrote:BTW for me to be dishonest is because he used her feelings. Yes he told her he did not want to propose but dishonesty is more than that. However, I agree again that it is perception to believe that he did not fall in love, maybe he did. Maybe he was stuck in a situation that he could not get out. Maybe he wanted out earlier and prods did not want him too. Maybe he made a fixation that he could not love her in this bubble. Maybe he expected a miracle overnight. Maybe maybe maybe

My perception is that he should not have waited to leave if he knew full well he would not be able to propose. He knew it at MTP, he said it clearly to her mom so why Rachel did not know that more clearly? It is obvious to me that for Rachel saying "I am falling in love with you" means commitment. All the show is about a proposal at the end. 12 bachelorettes later and no proposal? really? Why didn't they have this conversation earlier? Did he just start but never finish his thought leaving Rachel to fill in the dots? She would have spent less time with him and maybe move on earlier?

jmo

It could have been a gray area vs dishonesty.
It could have been him knowing if he stayed to the end, but not being chosen he had a good shot at the next lead.
It could have been if he let his intentions honestly be known, that he was not going to propose, that he was being upfront and honest to Rachel in his own way. Kind of like getting your cake your cake and eating it too. I can see that. He never vacillates from this position. He is steady the course.
The show may be about a proposal certainly, but he is doing it his way. He is getting grilled for it by certain factions but he is still doing it his way. That's ok. imo I do have a certain respect for that, too. He is standing by his own convictions. At the same time, I don't think that will make a good lead for next season. JMO

Kasha, my sweetie, bestbud! I do agree with you here. I respect Peter's action and don't think he is using anyone. I struggle with him being the next lead also, but maybe for a different reason. I don't think this program is anyone's friend and I think he will struggle more than many before have done. With that said, I still would watch and cheer him on .

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:49 pm

coolangel wrote:This 'like' right here is why Peter remains an obnoxious, self-centered guy in my eyes (JMO). It was an NFL alumni charity event. Learn some humility dude! hmmm If he is already like this, he is going to be pretty insufferable if he becomes the Bachelor IMO. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 Img_7310
Source: My SC

All JMO

I view likes on SM that say something complimentary as "thank you" not necessarily as "I agree with you". JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:51 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Keepit100 wrote:@rolly ITA.  Manipulative to me would be deceitful and dishonest and he hasn't done that. He's been upfront with her. The decision is completely in her hands, not his.  She doesn't want what he is willing to give and I don't knock her for that at all. Yes, they are both stubborn. You see that in how Rachel defended TOG.

One other thing that has been bothering me. Rachel said she thought TOG was a douche bag at first, but got over that. If she thought this, when exactly? Because she gave him the FIR and said she knew what it meant to receive it when Nick gave it to her.  Seems odd. Doesn't really matter at this point but I thought it was odd.

I wonder about this as well.  

I actually think I may know what she means. I've met guys I was attracted to who at first seemed charming and then seemed a little OTT until I figured out that this was just them.

That's why I sympathize with the heat Bryan's getting. I've literally dated guys here who started calling me princess or princesa and darling after just meeting.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:03 pm

I was trying to be nice by not posting his caption initially but since 'likes' can have different meaning, here is Peter being obnoxious and self-centered in his caption as well IMO. What is the need for the bolded in a caption about NFL alumni charity event? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  

peterkrauswi Was able to give my pops a pretty cool present last night by bringing him as my guest to the #nflalumni charity dinner. So many great guys supporting a handful of incredible causes. Was pretty comical though when it was me that they actually wanted their pictures with   nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 1f602  nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 1f602  nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 1f602 @amfam #childrenshospital #nfl #caringforkids
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BXNm98YgsCS/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd