SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 11 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:15 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
HEA wrote:BTW for me to be dishonest is because he used her feelings. Yes he told her he did not want to propose but dishonesty is more than that. However, I agree again that it is perception to believe that he did not fall in love, maybe he did. Maybe he was stuck in a situation that he could not get out. Maybe he wanted out earlier and prods did not want him too. Maybe he made a fixation that he could not love her in this bubble. Maybe he expected a miracle overnight. Maybe maybe maybe

My perception is that he should not have waited to leave if he knew full well he would not be able to propose. He knew it at MTP, he said it clearly to her mom so why Rachel did not know that more clearly? It is obvious to me that for Rachel saying "I am falling in love with you" means commitment. All the show is about a proposal at the end. 12 bachelorettes later and no proposal? really? Why didn't they have this conversation earlier? Did he just start but never finish his thought leaving Rachel to fill in the dots? She would have spent less time with him and maybe move on earlier?

jmo

It could have been a gray area vs dishonesty.
It could have been him knowing if he stayed to the end, but not being chosen he had a good shot at the next lead.
It could have been if he let his intentions honestly be known, that he was not going to propose, that he was being upfront and honest to Rachel in his own way. Kind of like getting your cake your cake and eating it too. I can see that. He never vacillates from this position. He is steady the course.
The show may be about a proposal certainly, but he is doing it his way. He is getting grilled for it by certain factions but he is still doing it his way. That's ok. imo I do have a certain respect for that, too. He is standing by his own convictions. At the same time, I don't think that will make a good lead for next season. JMO

Kasha, my sweetie, bestbud! I do agree with you here.  I respect Peter's action and don't think he is using anyone.  I struggle with him being the next lead also, but maybe for a different reason.  I don't think this program is anyone's friend and I think he will struggle more than many before have done.  With that said, I still would watch and cheer him on .  

Yeah but there are things that flat out confuse me:

1. The no sex comment
2. Peter's snark toward Bryan
3. What seems to be disinterest in Peters part since their first date

I'd expect a guy that had so little interest on week one to leave. I could understand the gray area theory if Peter liked her until week 7 and realized there was something about her /their relationship that he couldn't accept and chose to stick it out to give it a chance or wait for the show to end but I think he's known since day 2.

It would personally be hard for me to string someone along that I felt very little for if I thought the person actually liked me. I mean at least Rachel likes /is attracted to her top 3. I don't think Rachel would have made Peter's top 3.

Also if he doesn't like Rachel why the shade towards TOG? Shouldn't Peter be happy TOG took a girl off his hand that he didn't want?

Last edited by kerriway on Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 11 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:18 pm

coolangel wrote:I was trying to be nice by not posting his caption initially but since 'likes' can have different meaning, here is Peter being obnoxious and self-centered in his caption as well IMO. What is the need for the bolded in a caption about NFL alumni charity event?  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  

peterkrauswi Was able to give my pops a pretty cool present last night by bringing him as my guest to the #nflalumni charity dinner. So many great guys supporting a handful of incredible causes. Was pretty comical though when it was me that they actually wanted their pictures with   nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 11 1f602  nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 11 1f602  nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 11 1f602 @amfam #childrenshospital #nfl #caringforkids
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BXNm98YgsCS/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

All JMO

IA with you, he was tooting his own horn

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:18 pm

From their very first date, I saw no interest from Peter's end. He said he was interested to the cameras. Honestly, producers prob had him in mind for the Bachelor the whole time. They weren't going to let him go early. Maybe the producers convinced him to stay because Rachel was into him, maybe they convinced him he was into her too. I hope he's not the bachelor, but idk. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:21 pm

coolangel wrote:I was trying to be nice by not posting his caption initially but since 'likes' can have different meaning, here is Peter being obnoxious and self-centered in his caption as well IMO. What is the need for the bolded in a caption about NFL alumni charity event?  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  

peterkrauswi Was able to give my pops a pretty cool present last night by bringing him as my guest to the #nflalumni charity dinner. So many great guys supporting a handful of incredible causes. Was pretty comical though when it was me that they actually wanted their pictures with   nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 11 1f602  nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 11 1f602  nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 11 1f602 @amfam #childrenshospital #nfl #caringforkids

All JMO

And see I interpret this differently.... 

"my dad was thrilled to see so many #nflalumni.... so many great guys supporting incredible causes.... how crazy was it that they wanted pictures taken with me? Can you believe it ?!? Made me want to laugh..... crazy!!!"

Peter is using his notariy to do a good thing. I will take it as that and say the charities are probably very grateful.clapping! I do not see him as obnoxious or self centered.JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:30 pm

Just wondering.... am I the only one that goes out with a guy and after the first date doesn't think about what it would be like to have sex with him?!? question

Maybe I'm in the minority but thinking about having sex is typically a few dates down the road. giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:33 pm

kerriway wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

It could have been a gray area vs dishonesty.
It could have been him knowing if he stayed to the end, but not being chosen he had a good shot at the next lead.
It could have been if he let his intentions honestly be known, that he was not going to propose, that he was being upfront and honest to Rachel in his own way. Kind of like getting your cake your cake and eating it too. I can see that. He never vacillates from this position. He is steady the course.
The show may be about a proposal certainly, but he is doing it his way. He is getting grilled for it by certain factions but he is still doing it his way. That's ok. imo I do have a certain respect for that, too. He is standing by his own convictions. At the same time, I don't think that will make a good lead for next season. JMO

Kasha, my sweetie, bestbud! I do agree with you here.  I respect Peter's action and don't think he is using anyone.  I struggle with him being the next lead also, but maybe for a different reason.  I don't think this program is anyone's friend and I think he will struggle more than many before have done.  With that said, I still would watch and cheer him on .  

1. The no sex comment

I'd expect a guy that had so little interest on week one to leave. I could understand the gray area theory if Peter liked her until week 7 and realized there was something about her /their relationship that he couldn't accept and chose to stick it out to give it a chance or wait for the show to end but I think he's know since day 2.

It would personally be hard for me to string someone along that I felt very little for of I thought the person actually liked me. I mean at least Rachel likes /is attracted to her top 3. I don't think Rachel would have made Peters top 3.

Also if he doesn't like Rachel why the shade towards TOG? Shouldn't Peter be happy TOG took a girl off his hand that he didn't want.

I'll explain further.
1) Referring to the no sex comment: he honestly does not or did not want sex with her. Thus, imo the lack luster hot tub date with her. The awful body language.
2) The snark toward Bryan is because Peter's ego can't take going up against another male and not measuring up and not coming out the winner. Evidenced by his silly social media games post season.
3) He is a poor actor and so what appears to be disinterest is pretty much disinterest or lack of attraction.
If Peter wants the brass ring which is being a candidate for the next lead (TB) he has to stay until the final 3. He can't leave. Per what enough of the public has heard, he left to do this show to brand himself and increase his business exposure. His social media presence all along supports this also.
So he is doing it his way. I can't understand how anyone can think he is doing it romantically, but some can. I don't think he is stringing Rachel along. I think TPTB are planting their own little seedlings in Rachel's ears letting her think things perhaps not true. All she has to do is listen to Peter and his mom and see what he is saying and know he is telling her straight up. It's right there. When she allows herself to listen to herself, it seems she goes right back to Bryan. JMO

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:34 pm

kerriway wrote:

All JMO

IA with you, he was tooting his own horn

Oh, man. Talk about #humblebrag.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:44 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Peter might have been attracted to Rachel early on, but once he found out that Bryan made an early move and kissed her the first night, I think he just kinda gave up plain and simple.

But why?
In my simple mind, if you like someone, don't you want to, at least, try and fight for that person? Why give up so early? question

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:51 pm

All JMO

Suspect

Congrats to the sleuthers who nailed him very early on. thumbsup #MePeter #ImhereComeGetMe #WorthyOfMyPresence

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 11 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #9

Post by pbmax Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
kerriway wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

1. The no sex comment

I'd expect a guy that had so little interest on week one to leave. I could understand the gray area theory if Peter liked her until week 7 and realized there was something about her /their relationship that he couldn't accept and chose to stick it out to give it a chance or wait for the show to end but I think he's know since day 2.

It would personally be hard for me to string someone along that I felt very little for of I thought the person actually liked me. I mean at least Rachel likes /is attracted to her top 3. I don't think Rachel would have made Peters top 3.

Also if he doesn't like Rachel why the shade towards TOG? Shouldn't Peter be happy TOG took a girl off his hand that he didn't want.

I'll explain further.
1) Referring to the no sex comment: he honestly does not or did not want sex with her. Thus, imo the lack luster hot tub date with her. The awful body language.
2) The snark toward Bryan is because Peter's ego can't take going up against another male and not measuring up and not coming out the winner. Evidenced by his silly social media games post season.
3) He is a poor actor and so what appears to be disinterest is pretty much disinterest or lack of attraction.
If Peter wants the brass ring which is being a candidate for the next lead (TB) he has to stay until the final 3. He can't leave. Per what enough of the public has heard, he left to do this show to brand himself and increase his business exposure. His social media presence all along supports this also.
So he is doing it his way. I can't understand how anyone can think he is doing it romantically, but some can. I don't think he is stringing Rachel along. I think TPTB are planting their own little seedlings in Rachel's ears letting her think things perhaps not true. All she has to do is listen to Peter and his mom and see what he is saying and know he is telling her straight up. It's right there. When she allows herself to listen to herself, it seems she goes right back to Bryan. JMO

Peter say smart and intelligent things, like why he doesn't think he can propose and want to continue dating because it's logic, all things a realistic person would agree to and fans will love him for. That's exactly what's happening, but that's not why he is saying it, he just using it as an excuse to get what he wants and still look good . I say a good game plan
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:09 pm

Rolly wrote:Just wondering.... am I the only one that goes out with a guy and after the first date doesn't think about what it would be like to have sex with him?!? question

Maybe I'm in the minority but thinking about having sex is typically a few dates down the road. giggling

I also think Peter may have been holding his cards close to his vest/being a gentleman on national tv. No need to put it all out there even for Ellen. giggling

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
kerriway wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

1. The no sex comment

I'll explain further.

This seems like the truth IMO. You're right, TP must be whispering in Rachel's ear. It also explains the hot tub scene, imo if Rachel could've picked anyone to be in the hot tub with it would've been TOG. This may be why Rach looked so down during Peter's hometown, I don't think she expected that degree of reluctance on his part.

With all that being said if he did it to build a business or to be the Bach then I don't see a gray area unless there was producer prodding aimed at him to encourage him to stay (which is highly possible/probable.)

kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd