SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 49 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 38 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kay16 Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:08 pm

Nillay wrote:In Rachel and Peter's fantasy suite sneak peek you can see that she stopped crying but the way she gave Peter the card was like ... you know what let's get this over with. Her face and her voice say it all. We know they end up kissing because they showed that in one of the previews but i mean ....that night had to be tough especially if they continued their "engagement is marriage " discussion. Now I understand why she seemed so distant during Bryan's FSD. That night  with Peter was an emotional roller coaster
didn't Bryan have his fantasy suite first?

Kay16

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:11 pm

sfrank wrote:It's a tale of opposites - her day with Peter starts high ends low and Bryan starts low ends high. IMO

That clips tells me that things didn't exactly turn around with Peter FD and its still bothered her the next day.  On the flip side Bryan date starts of rocky and ends on a high note with Bryan in the Fanasty suite.
We may see some suggestive fireworks (or a dancing montage) laugh out loud

Like this @sfrank
firework firework firework :dancing peg: :dancing peg: :dancing peg: :dancing peg:
:dancingcupcake: :dancingcupcake: :dancingcupcake:
:girlfan

or perhaps more this..
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Bry10
cheerdance

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:32 pm

Kay16 wrote:
Nillay wrote:In Rachel and Peter's fantasy suite sneak peek you can see that she stopped crying but the way she gave Peter the card was like ... you know what let's get this over with. Her face and her voice say it all. We know they end up kissing because they showed that in one of the previews but i mean ....that night had to be tough especially if they continued their "engagement is marriage " discussion. Now I understand why she seemed so distant during Bryan's FSD. That night  with Peter was an emotional roller coaster
didn't Bryan have his fantasy suite first?

IMO it doesn't look that way. They showed her FSD with Eric and and a part of her FSD with Peter last week. They didn't show Bryans date so I assume he had the last one before the F3 rose ceremony. 

If he had the first fantasy suite date, her being this distanced would IMO be a result of the way his MTP went and judging by the way they were so supportive of each other after he met her parents, i don't think she would distance herself like this. Or would she ??

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:45 pm

I can't see any of the vids, or the ones posted by @Ladybug82 so if anyone grabs any s/caps, it's much appreciated.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:55 pm

I'm hoping post finale I will come to like Bryan & he and Rachel as a couple. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 8367-910 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 I_got_13 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:28 pm

If Bryan's still around after all the media coverage dies down and if they're pursuing a normal life together then maybe I'll think he's serious about Rachel. On the other hand, if they move to CA then I'm still withholding judgment. It doesn't really matter what I think though, it's Rachel's choice. Not my type in any way but he's her type from all indications. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:34 pm

Just watched that clip of Peter and Rach for the fantasy date. Could he be less excited if he tried? Sheesh. Honestly though, outside of how fake and self-absorbed I think Peter is, he's just such a downer to watch and has been since after his first date. Like everytime I watch him it's so painful and awkward and he just brings the energy down even on screen. Like pulling teeth. Rach really dodged a bullet with Peter. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:53 pm

Isn't that B's watch showing as he gets out of the limo?  Watch gate continues.

Sneak Peek Season Finale: Rachel Questions If She's Ready
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:55 pm

looks like it to me

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:56 pm

Wait what? She has to send somebody home on the day of the FRC? I thought she sent Peter home on his LCD?

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:02 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:Wait what? She has to send somebody home on the day of the FRC? I thought she sent Peter home on his LCD?

IMO That was her voiceover which was taken from the day of some other RC. She says 'tonight' in it. The part where in she talks about the turnaround/headspace for today, you can see her saying the words.. IMO That is coz she had sent Peter home the night before.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:03 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Img_0736
Ladybug82 wrote:Isn't that B's watch showing as he gets out of the limo?  Watch gate continues.

Sneak Peek Season Finale: Rachel Questions If She's Ready

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 49 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 38 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan