SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:51 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Sundy wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:To be honest the person who seems the most guarded on SM is Elise JMO

100% agree. We will just have to wait and see why

Because she's the f1 jmo Hugesmile

Because she's a graceful and dignified F2, IMO.  

Also she doesn't have a  jewellery line to promote and she's not seeking 15 minutes of fame by pretending to be a villain then hooking up with other reality TV rejects.  

She's just fulfilling her contractual SM obligations while going about her normal life as best as possible and probably quietly exploring her future options, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Pongo Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:02 pm

BlueJeans wrote:
Pongo wrote:I thought Laura was not following Elora on IG. Is that true?

They both follow each other. Elise doesn't follow Laura but Laura follows Elise.

I thought Laura wasn't following Elora and Elise initially. I might be getting my wires crossed though
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:10 pm

@Bobette 

Just like Nikki Smiley

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:17 am

Anyone else see Laura has her ToniMay being a sponsored ad on IG? I am so confused. I've never seen anything like this type of promotion especially for a F1....  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:21 am

@allaboutlove, does it mean ToniMay comes up on your IG feed as an ad?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:22 am

mercieme wrote:@allaboutlove, does it mean ToniMay comes up on your IG feed as an ad?

yes exactly like that

ETA: my screenshot

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 8e0c84b420a2ae1452e3e8b063a53921
www.instagram.com (shows up as an ad when scrolling)

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:@allaboutlove, does it mean ToniMay comes up on your IG feed as an ad?

yes exactly like that

She has to be paying for it, correct? As in not the show I would think.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:25 am

@mercieme for sure she is doing it herself imo. I get that she is striking while the iron is hot and all that, especially since she even references the Bach on her TM (the ring she wore on the show etc) as well as the other promotion stuff. It's just that, I've never seen F1s do this. Even if they have some business of their own etc.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:27 am

That's going to be seen as opportunistic at best and not there for the right reasons at worst IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:27 am

mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

yes exactly like that

She has to be paying for it, correct? As in not the show I would think.

Yeah she would be paying for it. And if you google ToniMay enough, or visit their IG enough, then your advertising becomes targeted for that brand. You might start noticing ToniMay advertising on your facebook feed as well (If ToniMay is paying for FB adverts as well).
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

yes exactly like that

ETA: my screenshot

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 8e0c84b420a2ae1452e3e8b063a53921
www.instagram.com (shows up as an ad when scrolling)

Not me but I am following Toni May so it may not come up. This is just weird for an F1 if she is an F1
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@mercieme for sure she is doing it herself imo. I get that she is striking while the iron is hot and all that, especially since she even references the Bach on her TM (the ring she wore on the show etc) as well as the other promotion stuff. It's just that, I've never seen F1s do this. Even if they have some business of their own etc.

I am with you that it's not F1-like but I like that she is taking advantage of her time in the limelight, she is a small business owner, got to strike while the iron is hot like you said.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger