SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:00 pm

mercieme wrote:
Ash wrote:Another thought provoker..

MJ said in an interview that until the moment they mentioned the Kotex ad, his "the one aka Cindy" wouldn't hav known abt the ad.  Hmmm I know flo didn't know even osher... but as a model wud she even care if she was F1

Another response from MJ was after the FRC he and his F1 ripped off their clothes and did the deed. Can't see that happening with cobie for sure and Elise, as yet jus lukewarm
@Ash do you have a link to the interivew you referenced in your post where Matty talked about his F1 not being aware of the Kotex ad he did...thanks.
Ash wrote:I saw it on an interview video posted somewhere can't Rem project or other, will look again. But I also found it ref here:
https://www.who.com.au/article/entertainment/the-bachelors-matty-j-was-in-a-tampon-ad?category=Entertainment

I also Suspect the gasp at the CP is because in episode 13 2 girls are eliminated
Thanks @Ash...I moved the posts to the SM thread since this is the appropriate thread for the discussion Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by NostalgicNZA Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:03 am

Ash wrote:Another thought provoker..

MJ said in an interview that until the moment they mentioned the Kotex ad, his "the one aka Cindy" wouldn't hav known abt the ad.  Hmmm I know flo didn't know even osher... but as a model wud she even care if she was F1

Another response from MJ was after the FRC he and his F1 ripped off their clothes and did the deed. Can't see that happening with cobie for sure and Elise, as yet jus lukewarm

nooo, now im getting my hopes up for something that i know wont happen (Flo F1) laugh out loud laugh out loud
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:05 am

I was re reading this article and I think it explains why they didn't put photos of Laura getting into the Ten production vehicle and why they only showed her on the street. 

This line in particular: 
"Last week, the NSW Supreme Court made orders that prohibited the publication of anything that directly or indirectly identified the top four, the top two and the finalist of season five of the Bachelor, which will air later this year"
http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/private-sydney/ps-bach-20170614-gwrg78.html

I think they couldn't post it because that would directly identify Laura as F1 where as they could post a pic on the street because that doesn't directly identify her.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:11 am

Skeppy wrote:Uh oh. What do you all think about this?  Embarassed

"EXCLUSIVE: The pictures that prove she IS the winner? The Bachelor's Matty J and contestant Laura Byrne pictured disappearing for a secret WEEKEND AWAY ahead of the TV finale"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4849314/Matty-J-Laura-Byrne-pictured-going-WEEKEND-AWAY.html
Replying here since it's in this thread and being discussed, but I am now thinking that maybe that Twitter gif that Osher posted with Laura as a gif... maybe Daily Mail was like.... we know the winner is Laura and so we will prove we are not totally "unreliable" (since they did spoil Sam/Sash's season too). So basically alluding to the winner without actually spoiling it... That is, if DM know who wins, they can use anything to push for that narrative...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:15 am

As if they would use 'bachelor production vehicles' to transport them anywhere. Why go to all those lengths to keep it secret to only ruin it with a notifiable vehicle.

Also I had a friend who was at the snow on the weekend and she said it was windy and snowy just like Matty J's IG photo. And don't forget Channel 10 have been in serious financial trouble so they want to keep those ratings up. It's all about ratings guys I know my life revolves around it!! They don't want the ending to be spoilt by anyone!! There is no way they would allow the paps to get anything plus with only 2 weeks to go they wouldn't be having a SHV now too close to the finale.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/ten-hits-back-after-alleged-bachelor-finale-spoilers-published-online-20170904-gyauil.html

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:20 am

DM flat out claiming the pics from the weekend were definitely a SHV.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4852604/Laura-Byrne-flaunts-toned-legs-Sydney-s-Bondi.html

Family first! The Bachelor's Laura Byrne dotes on grandmother after she and Matty J are pictured disappearing for a secret WEEKEND AWAY ahead of the TV finale
She's The Bachelor frontrunner, pictured disappearing for a secret weekend trip, ahead of the TV finale.
And Laura Byrne appeared carefree and relaxed while out and about in Sydney on Monday.
The 30-year-old, who revealed her toned legs in a peach wrap dress, enjoyed a spot of shopping at a Bondi boutique, before heading to Wollongong Hospital to visit her grandparents.  

I LOVE this line:  

Allowing her locks to fall effortlessly around what appeared to be a makeup-free face, the brunette also drew attention to statement pieces from her own jewellery line.

Seems we're not the only ones to have noticed.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 3806527698

And THIS! Even Nan's outfit gets the run-down.

Laura's gran sported a blue sweater, black trousers and peep-toe shoes, carrying her belongings in a beige shoulder bag.
The duo appeared in high spirits, both beaming and engaging in conversation.

This journalist was definitely being paid by the word IMO. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:22 am

The court ruling was made in June, in relation to photos taken that could identify the top four and the top 2. I am not a lawyer and I have not read the official ruling so I cannot say if the ban included photos being taken at the present time.
The thing that I find suspect in the DM article isn't so much the photos that aren't being shown as the ones that are. For instance the photos of Laura standing in the middle of the street looking at her phone while being photographed is questionable. I do not think this is the actions of an F1 wanting to escape undetected on a secret meet up with Matty. Laura knows she is being followed by the paparazzi. I honestly do not believe she would brazenly call attention to herself and ruin the identity of herself as the winner, (if she is F1).

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:40 am

I am going to post the rest of the article shortly but it seems Laura has done another Interview for PopSugar (IMO done most likely earlier today or late yesterday after the DM story broke) and she has addressed whether she spent the weekend with Matty. Interesting that she mentioned about the clothing that she was seen wearing for multiple days...which some of you already posted as as potential faux pas.

On those rumours that she's spent a weekend away with Matty . . .
"I've actually just been spending time down in Wollongong as well, so when I said to the paparazzi that I came from my sister's, she can vouch I came from there. They're just relentless and try and jump on anything to make a story about it. There are a lot of photos that are missing to tie that story together, and all the information is all very speculative. They'll do whatever they can to try and create a story. The fact that I'm still wearing the same clothes for multiples days may have also been something to think about!"
Read more at https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Laura-Byrne-Bachelor-2017-Interview-43974650#K6z3zWjXDoWJXedH.99

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:45 am

@mercieme Thanks for posting this. Sounds like what Laura said, confirms what we have all thought. IMO Daily Mail have sunk to an all time low. But in a way I don't mind, the less publicity Elise gets the more I think she is F1 Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:45 am

I'm so confused. Is the gran in Wollongong or Sydney? If the grandad is sick would she be in Sydney with Laura? Aren't they like hours apart? So many questions
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:47 am

mercieme wrote:I am going to post the rest of the article shortly but it seems Laura has done another Interview for PopSugar (IMO done most likely earlier today or late yesterday after the DM story broke) and she has addressed whether she spent the weekend with Matty. Interesting that she mentioned about the clothing that she was seen wearing for multiple days...which some of you already posted as as potential faux pas.

"I've actually just been spending time down in Wollongong as well, so when I said to the paparazzi that I came from my sister's, she can vouch I came from there. They're just relentless and try and jump on anything to make a story about it. There are a lot of photos that are missing to tie that story together, and all the information is all very speculative. They'll do whatever they can to try and create a story. The fact that I'm still wearing the same clothes for multiples days may have also been something to think about!"
Read more at https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Laura-Byrne-Bachelor-2017-Interview-43974650#K6z3zWjXDoWJXedH.99

Oh snap yes. Thanks Laura I knew you had more style than to do that
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:52 am

Laura's Full Inteview with PopSugar - addresses DM SHV weekend story and talks about what she thinks of the other girls.
Laura on Her Feelings For Matty: "I'm Falling in Love With Him"
Since scoring the first kiss of the season with Matty, Laura's been one of the clear frontrunners on The Bachelor. She's also already had two dates — and time, as anyone knows, is money on a show like this. And as the hometown dates draw closer — the first real test-drive of how the relationship will fit into their everyday lives — the stakes are high, because she's not the only one with a connection.

"All the people who were there for their 15 minutes of fame have left, and I think it's pretty obvious to people watching who those people are," she told POPSUGAR Australia. "Everyone who is there now has spent time with Matty, knows who he is, sees different qualities in him that they like and wants to see if there's a possibility for more."

Ahead, Laura gives us an update on how where she's at at this point in the show.

On how she's feeling ahead of hometown week . . .
"I am pretty nervous about taking him home to see my family, but at the same time, very, very excited to see them and get their perspective on things, because my sister's the person I always go to with all my problems. I haven't been able to get her guidance or advice at all, so for the most part, have been on my own. I'm really looking forward to being able to speak to her properly about it."

On her feelings about Matty at this point . . .
"I know absolutely that I want to be with him and want to see where this can go. I'm falling in love with him, I just haven't had the ability to say those words. For me, that was a lot harder to do than say, 'Hey, meet my family, I love you!'"

On the connections the other girls are building with Matty . . .
"I can see that all the girls that are there all have something special. Each person is different in what their sharing, but every single person has had some connection to him. It is strange, and does make you feel vulnerable and second guess whether what you're feeling is one-sided — does he feel this back? Am I getting caught up in it? It's an unusual environment, that's for sure."

On whether she's ever doubted Matty's intentions . . .
"I've never doubted his intentions, because . . . When you think about it, at no point has he ever been like, I'm going to give you this and not fulfil his obligations. He's just getting to know me and doesn't owe me anything. I'm the one putting myself on the line and the one telling him how I feel, and he doesn't have the capacity to tell me whether he feels the same or not. So I feel like he's being honest with himself. At the end of the day, we've all made the choice to be there. We've all made the choice to tell him how we feel. He does has an obligation to consider our feelings and be kind, but he needs to think of himself."

On what Matty is really like away from the cameras . . .
"He's the same! He's very funny — so, so funny — which I think you don't quite see on the show, because you see a lot more of his serious side. But he's hilarious, and that's really, really fun. He's very considerate in what he says, that also comes from the fact that he also has to be considered in what he says so he doesn't give away too much. He's thoughtful, and that's a nice quality. But he's just so funny and I don't think you see so much of it in the edit."

On how she feels about not being the last girl standing . . .
"I guess the thing is, I've never, ever looked at it as winning. I never saw it as like, 'I want to win this', because at the end of the day, the only thing you win is the possibility of being happy with someone. So if he didn't want to be with me . . . I was clear with him, I was like, unless you know for sure you want to be with me, then I wouldn't want you to choose me anyway, because that's not the relationship I want. I had really accepted that being hurt was a big possibility, but that it was worth the risk. You can't go in there thinking, I'm going to win The Bachelor, because what if you don't like the person or your personalities don't mesh? You've got to be happy!"

On her thoughts about the other contestants . . .
"Matty has awesome taste, because the other girls are amazing. All the girls that are there — and I'm not just saying this to be nice — I love all those girls. I can see 100 percent why he's chosen them all to be there and why he would see a possible future with any one of them.

"Cobie is the sweetest girl you'll ever meet. She's so thoughtful and cares so much about people's feelings, sometimes more than her own. That's the most beautiful quality.

Florence is really similar to me, she became my closest friend in the house. She's hilarious, and not that I think I'm hilarious, but we have the same sense of humour. She was my sounding board for everything and we talked about anything. As much as we had feelings for the same guy, she was my support network and I really appreciate her in so many ways.

"Elise is a beautiful soul. She's such a good match for Matty on paper — they have so many things in common. If you were going to tick a box for something, that's Elise.

Elora and I weren't as close, but she's so lovely and genuine, and so open in the way she talks about her feelings. I think that's a beautiful quality, because it's something that I don't have and something I admired in her.

Tara is freaking hilarious! Honestly, she's the best, I love her. Tara and I have stayed really good friends and she still cracks me up."

On whether she has any red flags about a potential relationship with Matty . . .
"No, because I feel like if I had seen any red flags or felt any concern, I wouldn't be pursuing it, because I don't want a relationship that's not going to work out after the show. I would've removed myself if I didn't think we were compatible."
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger