SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:55 am

Laura denying something is what makes me think back to Snez denying talking to Sam Wood. The more a potential-F1 contestant denies something, the more I think the opposite and that they are trying to misdirect and cast doubt on them being F1 because they are F1. Heather was the opposite, where she had to misdirect and play like she had won. Same for Lana/F2.

That said, I do think the media makes up stories (duh) but I think they're doing it to push like they are in the "know" just like any other season. I'd love to be wrong though and realize that a lot of this discussion overlaps with the F1-F4 thread but at this point, that's to be expected when it is about media/SM and the show is nearly over
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:06 am

Just to credit posters @natik and @brownravens who oringally sleuthed that Laura was visiting her grandpa at the hospital  in Wollongong on Sunday. I had alluded to this information in my posts yesterday but thanks to Laura for basically confirming this in her interview. Thanks ladies for the intel from your BTS sleuthing  yes
mercieme wrote:@carraiger the only thing we know is that Laura  most likely with her sister and mum visited the grandpa sometime on Sunday. No way to find out if DM is correct that it was a bachelor production car that picked up Laura on Friday. They didn't post the picture of the car.

In all years of sluething this show, we have never seen the paps find out when SHV occurs. Both Sam W and Richie have said its uber secret mission. We will find out soon enough.

We do know that Elise was in Adelaide on Saturday for sure because she attended a hens party of one of her friends.
mercieme wrote:@SugarandSpice....it was not posted on the forum, there are folks sluething BTS that know there was was a visit that the family had with the grandpa on Sunday but we don't have the picture to prove it hence why I said most likely. She was only papped getting home Sunday night though so even if she went on SHV she could have still visited the grandpa earlier in the day on Sunday IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Laura denying something is what makes me think back to Snez denying talking to Sam Wood. The more a potential-F1 contestant denies something, the more I think the opposite and that they are trying to misdirect and cast doubt on them being F1 because they are F1. Heather was the opposite, where she had to misdirect and play like she had won. Same for Lana/F2.

That said, I do think the media makes up stories (duh) but I think they're doing it to push like they are in the "know" just like any other season. I'd love to be wrong though and realize that a lot of this discussion overlaps with the F1-F4 thread but at this point, that's to be expected when it is about media/SM and the show is nearly over

Exactly - if Laura was F2 it would benefit TPTB to have the media publish "misleading" stories about her being on a SHV. The fact that they jumped so fast to shoot down the rumours (just like they did after the snow pics came out) speaks volumes, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:30 am

Is Laura the only one who did a Popsugar interview this week? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:39 am

@allaboutlove......Laura's PS interview is the only one i have seen this week yet. Lisa did hers last week post the elimination. The last PS inteview Laura did was after her first SD but she did have another SD last week so maybe the PS interview was a follow up to the second SD. So just another thought, it is possible that Laura may have done the PS interview to begin with as a follow up to her second SD and maybe they decided to append the bit about the SHV rumor since that literally broke yesterday.

Per regular schedule though, I expect the 2 girls speculated to be eliminated on Weds's episode and the F4 post Thursday's epsiode to have their PS inteviews released as well this week...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:47 am

@mercieme thank you. It seems odd to me that Laura is getting interviews by Popsugar and surrounding her storyline if one will (first kiss/SD, then after 2nd SD and prior to HTDs and meeting her parents). I may be forgetting but did Elise get any Popsugar interviews after her date? TYIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:52 am

I've been spending time in Woolongong AS WELL. Was well as what?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:54 am

Sundy wrote:I've been spending time in Woolongong AS WELL. Was well as what?

I assumed she meant "as well as being in Sydney". I need to keep my eyes peeled for Laura apparently!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:17 am

She really interviews as if she's F1 TBH

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@mercieme thank you. It seems odd to me that Laura is getting interviews by Popsugar and surrounding her storyline if one will (first kiss/SD, then after 2nd SD and prior to HTDs and meeting her parents). I may be forgetting but did Elise get any Popsugar interviews after her date? TYIA
@allaboutlove most of Elise's interviews have been with OK Mag / TV Week / NW Mag, News Corp, Adelaide Advertisers and the Wetern Australia. However PS did a profile on her post her 1st SD.
https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Elise-Matty-J-First-Date-Kiss-Bachelor-2017-43929768

The only other speculated member of the F4 that has done an inteview with PS is Tara.
https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Tara-Pavlovic-Interview-Bachelor-Australia-2017-43866695
And then PS did another profile on her as the MVP or the season comparing their love for her to what they had for Nikki.
https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Tara-Pavlovic-Bachelor-Australia-2017-43861013#photo-43861019

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:32 am

ideas_ideas wrote:Is anyone able to post the link to the article/source that people keep referring to, where Matty says he and the F1 slept together straight after the FRC? I can't find it. TIA!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4814610/The-Bachelor-s-Matty-J-Johnson-hints-s-endowed.html

'I'm pretty happy with downstairs!' Matty J hints he's well-endowed and reveals there was 'no disappointment at all' when he slept with The Bachelor winner immediately after the finale
The reality TV hunk, who has kissed six women on the show, also went into detail about his first sexual encounter with the winner of the dating competition.
'It was very special. I had that moment where I told her I loved her,' Matty revealed, before adding that that the pair sneaked off have sex in a hotel room as soon as filming wrapped on the final rose ceremony.
'It was overseas. From there we went to the hotel room. And it was beautiful. She said I love you back.'

ETA: Bonus video

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:36 am

@mercieme thank you for those interviews! Maybe Popsugar will do one with Elise this week too prior to HTD airing considering she gets her 2nd SD and her dad on screen again

@Bobette um... TMI Matty. Keep it to yourself Matty. Thanks.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger