SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:42 pm

I actually think Laura has gotten a good edit especially in contrast to Alex/F1 last season. My opinion on Laura doesn't really have anything to do with edits and is more overall sleuthing from way back in March. It's too much to rehash again since it's been sleuthing for 5 months but overall it's pretty much confirmed a pattern to me of Laura and I haven't warmed to her. Like I've said before, my opinion doesn't make me a bad person and it doesn't make Laura a bad person. Anyone can have any opinion they want to have of Laura or any other contestant. It's just different strokes for different folks  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 77 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:51 pm

@Emayem But my type of people are the more calm, considerate, humble type - ie. Elise! This is how I feel too. She comes across as a much warmer person IMO

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:03 am

I agree with the other comments. For me, Laura is not the kind of person I would associate with in real life. For me, I would much more likely be friends with someone like Elise, Lisa or even Elora. Laura to me is just really overbearing, her humour is not self deprecating at all, for me I think she would want nothing more to sit there and say aloud that "I am great, I am pretty, I am successful, I rescued a dog, I've got the guy, I'm it" and she hides all of that behind "humour" only she doesn't hide it well. Georgia was self deprecating and confident. Laura is OTT. If Matty does choose her, that's fine, but to me, apart from ambitious, everything else he said he was looking for at the beginning was complete BS if he chose Laura. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I actually think Laura has gotten a good edit especially in contrast to Alex/F1 last season. My opinion on Laura doesn't really have anything to do with edits and is more overall sleuthing from way back in March. It's too much to rehash again since it's been sleuthing for 5 months but overall it's pretty much confirmed a pattern to me of Laura and I haven't warmed to her. Like I've said before, my opinion doesn't make me a bad person and it doesn't make Laura a bad person. Anyone can have any opinion they want to have of Laura or any other contestant. It's just different strokes for different folks  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 77 4256136633

She got a way better edit than Alex and Alex was really complimentary of the other girls. JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:11 am

@HEA. I cannot see any similarities with JoJo and Laura. Maybe that they are both outgoing, but that is about it.

That said, the comment about the cold sores makes me think the girl just doesn't have a filter. Why even bring that up? Totally disrespectful to the other women in the house. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:16 am

Mommyof2 wrote:@HEA. I cannot see any similarities with JoJo and Laura.  Maybe that they are both outgoing, but that is about it.  

That said, the comment about the cold sores makes me think the girl just doesn't have a filter.  Why even bring that up?  Totally disrespectful to the other women in the house.  Jmho.  
\

To be honest - I thought the cold sore comment was just plain rude. If Laura didn't like the kissing/loving multiple women than why did she go on this show?

I think it's totally unnecessary to put down the other girls in the house. Also Matty only kissed like 6 people which I think is the same as Richie and GL, so i'm not getting all of this fuss.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@ssin0547 Yeah F1s usually don't hang out with girls post-show but Laura seems to be doing her own thing this season. Although, TBH, if she is indeed F1, nothing surprises me with her atm. I think she likes the attention and knows she'll be papped and the three of them together even more so.

jmo

I will say this: these girls really need to buy some knickers.  Maybe we could start a GoFundMe page for Bachelorettes in need?
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 77 3806527698
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4865812/The-Bachelor-s-Florence-suffers-wardrobe-malfunction.html

Mommyof2 wrote:@HEA. I cannot see any similarities with JoJo and Laura.  Maybe that they are both outgoing, but that is about it.  

That said, the comment about the cold sores makes me think the girl just doesn't have a filter.  Why even bring that up?  Totally disrespectful to the other women in the house.  Jmho.  

IKR?!  It's a virus that something like 90% of people carry.  I can pretty much guarantee Matty would have kissed someone "unclean" before going into that house.  Seriously.  no no

Tara and Florence both have a lack of filter too but they come off as being funny (or Dutch laugh out loud).  With Laura IMO there's an underlying aura of superiority which irks me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:24 am

Mommyof2 wrote: I cannot see any similarities with JoJo and Laura.  Maybe that they are both outgoing, but that is about it.  

ITA. There's no way at all that JoJo would ever say something like SHE is the favorite let alone talk about other girls with cold sores or pecking order or anything close to like Laura has. Not even close. jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:41 am

Bobette wrote:

Tara and Florence both have a lack of filter too but they come off as being funny (or Dutch laugh out loud).  With Laura IMO there's an underlying aura of superiority which irks me.

I think Tara and Florence come off as funny because we see the line delivery on screen. Most of the problematic things Laura has said have come from written interviews, where we can't see the delivery, interpret the tone etc. jmo
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:48 am

Regardless of the tone of what may be said in an interview, I still don't see that making any difference considering even Alex (whom the media hated and had a terrible edit) still said very kind and gracious things about the other girls in her written interviews. I didn't even care for Alex, but she was a gracious and a class act in how kind and self-deprecating she was in her media interviews.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote: I cannot see any similarities with JoJo and Laura.  Maybe that they are both outgoing, but that is about it.  

ITA. There's no way at all that JoJo would ever say something like SHE is the favorite let alone talk about other girls with cold sores or pecking order or anything close to like Laura has. Not even close. jmo

Do be honest I thought this was the weirdest thing F1 consider herself a favourite and doesn't mention F2 or F3? Elise I can understand but why wouldn't she mention Tara?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:00 am

brownravens wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Do be honest I thought this was the weirdest thing F1 consider herself a favourite and doesn't mention F2 or F3? Elise I can understand but why wouldn't she mention Tara?

I think it is the same reason she said she didn't think it was possible to have feelings for more than one person - she is trying to portray that Matty never had any interest in anyone other than herself.

And she mentions Flo because of course Matty would like her because she is similar to Laura - just not romantically..

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger