SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:57 am

brownravens wrote:I'm kind of confused - why isn't Luke out of the running for F1 based on his SM? Sorry I wasn't really following this preseason!

Luke was posting on SM pretty much daily from July 25 onwards and was in New Zealand on Aug 9 (multiple postings by various people showing him at a friend's birthday celebration).  FRC is speculated to have been Aug 10-11th in Fiji, which would seem to rule him out.

BUT!  Sportsbet have had him as a firm frontrunner since the very first episode (where he was barely shown) and he got the ep 3 date with bonus F1 music, so many signs point to him as F1.  It's speculated he may have been given time off during filming hence the SM activity.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:00 am

Bobette wrote:
brownravens wrote:I'm kind of confused - why isn't Luke out of the running for F1 based on his SM? Sorry I wasn't really following this preseason!

Luke was posting on SM pretty much daily from July 25 onwards and was in New Zealand on Aug 9 (multiple postings by various people showing him at a friend's birthday celebration).  FRC is speculated to have been Aug 10-11th in Fiji, which would seem to rule him out.

BUT!  Sportsbet have had him as a firm frontrunner since the very first episode (where he was barely shown) and he got the ep 3 date with bonus F1 music, so many signs point to him as F1.  It's speculated he may have been given unprecedented time off during filming.

Thanks for the summary @bobette Hugesmile

This season is so weird plus none of the guys are that attractive IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:34 am

It only takes 3 hours to fly from Auckland to Fiji. To top it off, there are no flight curfews at Auckland airport. Which means that he could've flown to Fiji straight after the birthday celebration and been there for the 10th Aug very easily.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:45 am

Reposting @Bobette,

Seems like Blake is F4.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4939600/The-Bachelorette-s-Blake-Colman-reveals-places-fourth.html

Luke suspected to be F1 and Stu suspected to be F2. Who do we think will be F3? James? Jarrod?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:28 am

My 2 cents...

Based on the edit so far. First episode, possible F1 edits were Apollo, James and Jarrod. They cut Luke's M&G short and didn't feature him much. James had the full on F1 music and full M&G shown even though it wasn't that interesting (which really pushes him forward as F1 for me). Apollo had full M&G shown, featured lots during the cocktail party with lots of those 'sitting in the room talking to camera' thingies... (what do we call them again?) from 2 different rooms wearing ep 1 cocktail party clothes (VERY interesting).

Now that we are 4 episodes in... Jarrod's edit is too crazy so he is out IMO. James is a frontrunner and Apollo is still in with a good showing. I am not rating Luke at all because he doesn't have an F1 edit IMO and his social media rules him out (for me anyway).

I am very interested to see how Stu Laundy is edited after the intruders are introduced. Just the ads so far are making me think he will be a game changer.

So my money at the moment is on James or Stu, with Apollo a chance and the rest ruled out in my mind.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:49 am

ITA @stoneleigh, Stu's edit, Sophie's reactions to him over the next few weeks especially on his SD and Sportsbet will be very telling.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:21 pm

I was one of the posters that really ruled out Alex in Richies season as I thought there was no way the TPTB would edit the F1 to look like a stage 5 clinger. But they did. 

So at this stage I'm not ruling out Jarrod for F1 even though his edit is horrible. I'm also looking forward to seeing Stu come into the season.

Personally, however - I'd pick James - what a sweetie!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:28 pm

Katiebelle wrote:I was one of the posters that really ruled out Alex in Richies season as I thought there was no way the TPTB would edit the F1 to look like a stage 5 clinger. But they did. 

So at this stage I'm not ruling out Jarrod for F1 even though his edit is horrible. I'm also looking forward to seeing Stu come into the season.

James is my favourite

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:08 pm

Katiebelle wrote:I was one of the posters that really ruled out Alex in Richies season as I thought there was no way the TPTB would edit the F1 to look like a stage 5 clinger. But they did. 

James is adorable - he'd be my F1 hands down.

As for Jarrod, IMO there have been to many OTT displays to the media - walking out of a travel agents displaying a brochure for Mexico - holding a pack of cigarettes when he said he'd never date a smoker - opening a suspiciously PINK envelope when the paps just happened to be at his (very remote) winery.  It's all just too suss IMO.

IMO, either TPTB have paid him some extra dollars to carry out these red herrings in an attempt to obscure the real F1, or he is an actual real life bunny boiler and Sophie needs to change her phone number and hire an extra bodyguard ASAP.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:37 am

Bobette wrote:If Stu is F1 as Sportsbet seems to suggest (and DM are basically insisting) then it's going to be Backlash City IMO.  She can't say she wants a normal bloke then choose the millionaire who's never made a bed or done his own washing and expect the audience to like it, can she?

It would tie in with what she said in the promo though - "I just want someone who'd make a good father, and who loves me".  Stu does seem like a good Dad, and he's apparently been stalking wanting to date Sophie for a while.  Things definitely just got interesting.
Enough wrote:So far Stu comes across very decent. But viewers wont be happy if he is F1. Of course it is Sophie's choice. Even before the show was aired, the public was saying the normal blokes wont stand a chance.  They just cant afford her lifestyle. So if Sophie picks Stu, it just confirmed the public opinion.
@Bobette @Enough good points and IA .... The thing is... from what I can tell the lead usually says the opposite of what happens...

For example: Matty talked about a slow-burn and how love for him takes time and not something that happens first night. Then post-show basically he is all "the first night I knew" dizzy

Sophie talking about how she knew the first night (um which first night? the first night of filming or first night of intruders  Suspect) and wants a down to earth Aussie bloke so does that mean the opposite then?

Plus, Sophie literally hightailed it out the country the night tha Stu is on the show... but per her IG post she is watching the episode when Stu arrives  Suspect

Interestingly.... the first night of the show (so when she met Luke) Sophie never bothered watching and she said she wasn't watching the show. Yet she is watching in Thailand the night Stu comes on.... question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:44 am

Didn't think I'd say this but I actually feel sorry for Luke.  IMO he'd have spent the past 3 weeks with people assuming he won.  Pretty rough if he turns out to be F2.  But hey, I'm sure there's at least one appropriate motivational quote in his giant archive!

I guess his SM activity was all totally legit then - props to you for finding all that out and screen capping it, @AllAboutLove.  Sleuthing trumps edit once again.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:IMO regarding Luke so far:
SM activity = not F1 like
Edit first ep = not F1 like
Pre-season media/SM= not F1 like

The only thing imo that is pointing directly to Luke as F1 is Sportsbet. Everything else sleuthed is NOT patterns for F1, certainly not Luke's SM activity. Every other contestant who has had SM activity has been sleuthed to be eliminated. Without Sportsbet, Luke was also sleuthed to be eliminated. His first episode edit (even though the camera showed him), without even a CP chat shown and a brief M&G, wasn't indicative of ANY past F1 for any Aussie Bach/Bette where the F1 always was shown talking to the lead at CP time. As much as I can see F1 definitely being Luke purely for Sportsbet (which, to do so I have to justify and excuse away all of Luke's SM activity, him supposedly being in NZ during finale week filming, as well as a not F1-edit) and if he does get the staple Ep3 SD that past BetteAU F1s got, I still have some doubt about Luke... so will sleuth it out.

Regarding Stu so far:
= the only contestant who fits what Sportsbet had pre-season and pre-contestant (age over 40, hair brown, NSW)
= he was noted by @Skeppy that a source told that Stu was in F2
= media about Stu being a possible winner

If Stu is the winner it would explain a lot of things imo - not only early Sportsbet odds favorite that only fit Stu, but also the edit so far as well as Luke's SM activity. Another thing I am thinking is... would the show really have someone like Stu on only to drag him to F2 to dump him? On one hand I can say yes, but on the other hand, maybe that's not what the show would want to do to with a half-billion-heir. Then again, maybe Stu doesn't go that far. Still, if he does, perhaps that's the "real" reason Sophie isn't watching the show fully - perhaps because none of the guys on the show are F1? Intruders usually don't win... but until Sportsbet puts the odds up for Stu and considering Sophie knows Stu pre-filming (could be the winning theme this year) I think Stu still has a chance so will sleuth to confirm either way

Bringing this post forward because I really do think that the sleuthing itself (Luke's SM activity and traveling while filming of show was ongoing) as well as his edit (depsite Ep3SD his M&G was very short and NO cocktail party chat shown in Ep1 which is a sign of non-F1s for every single past season) pointed to doubt in Luke's edit and not a typical F1 edit at all...

Will keep sleuthing either way but I have to say now that Stu is on the show, if anything, Sportsbets posted odds only support the sleuthing for doubt regarding Luke as F1. So sleuthing will prevail always imo if it turns out that indeed Luke is not F1 - because his SM activity during filming has always been something that ruled out contestants to be F1.  
Will see if that is the case for sure by the end of this. Wish we had Season Preview screencaps though to aid in the sleuthing  :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - F1-F4 Clues - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
AEF
Storybook
joshfan
Hooked
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Enough
solaroo
Pongo
Rosieglow
BlueJeans