SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 10 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 10 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by sfrank Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:25 pm

Reading that interview, all I can say is "HI PETER"  hi

(He totally reads these threads, guys.) *IMO*
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 10 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by alwaystulips Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:33 pm

@Chgohighlife @lleyki thanks for the replies!  Even after watching the ET interview tonight, he's still an enigma to me.  I guess I just can't understand the manipulative "have a nice life" comment to Rachel. That shows the true character of someone I think.

Yeah, broken and needy don't turn me on.  Strong and positive do.  I don't see either of those from Peter.  

He does have nice eyes.  But, for a model look, I prefer someone like Drew from Des's season.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:37 pm

sfrank wrote:Reading that interview, all I can say is "HI PETER"  hi

(He totally reads these threads, guys.)

Hmmmm, I happen to know, for sure, that he doesn't read these threads, but....whatever.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:44 pm

I thought the very same thing when I read that article. There is a lot of info that is similar to what's posted here.

@julychild IMO no one knows if anyone reads this forum or not, unless they are sitting next to them 24hrs/7 days a week.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I thought the very same thing when I read that article. There is a lot of info that is similar to what's posted here.

@julychild IMO no one know if anyone reads this forum or not, unless they are sitting next to them 24hrs/7 days a week.

Ok

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:21 pm

he's over but her is still watching fan videos of him and Rachel and getting emotional? I don't understand I'm truly an enigma, I can't follow the train of thought.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY9Yjulh8hs/?taken-by=entertainmenttonight

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:51 pm

zoe06 wrote:he's over but her is still watching fan videos of him and Rachel and getting emotional?  I don't understand I'm truly an enigma, I can't follow the train of thought.

IMO That's what Chris Harrison and TPTB mean when they say in their interviews "he's not ready". Peter's still crying and whining and regretting and thanking and his boys can try to cover as much as they want but, Peter himself knows the truth is what will set him free. Rachel was confused with good reason. He's confused, IMO. This is not his first time at the heartbreak rodeo, it's just his first time at the public heartbreak rodeo. At least he's not hanging out with Dean who is clearly the other side of that same coin. No wonder they're such great spooning buddies. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:56 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
zoe06 wrote:he's over but her is still watching fan videos of him and Rachel and getting emotional?  I don't understand I'm truly an enigma, I can't follow the train of thought.

IMO That's what Chris Harrison and TPTB mean when they say in their interviews "he's not ready". Peter's still crying and whining and regretting and thanking and his boys can try to cover as much as they want but, Peter himself knows the truth is what will set him free. Rachel was confused with good reason. He's confused, IMO. This is not his first time at the heartbreak rodeo, it's just his first time at the public heartbreak rodeo. At least he's not hanging out with Dean who is clearly the other side of that same coin.  No wonder they're such great spooning buddies. JMO

I guess this the route as to why I am confused because he's confused, you hit the nail on the head IMO. I am beginning to understand Rachel's stand at the ATFR and post show more now, as this is a lot of back and forth, i guess this is why she was so frustrated and said he didn't know what he wanted, which isn't a crime, but can be maddening for someone on the receiving end of it.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:12 pm

Ok, I am not sure if he is still emotional over a breakup that happened 4 months ago, or is he just playing a heartbroken soulful f2? Cause to me, he seems pretty happy in his IG story today. Gosh, I was exhausted watching his dates with Rachel and now I feel exhausted again. Oh, didn't his bff Terry say Peter is over Rachel already? What is it, Peter?

I am just glad Rachel didn't choose him cause clearly he's not the strong confident type who is strong for her when she is weak. IMO.
Can you imagine if they are together? I can visualize both of them holding their phones, Rachel will clap back nonstop and he will LIKE part positive part negative towards others posts and his family and friends will be busy defending him by throwing shades at others.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:41 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
IGstory peterkrauswi

Look how upset Peter was 5 days after Rachel broke up with him. No wonder he is not able to find closure and move on 5 months after that. He was so ready to offer Rachel everything she wants and yet she broke his heart. So hard to understand why she did it. I feel so bad for Peter. Rolling Eyes :dripdrip

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:46 pm

@coolangel what would have been the appropriate way to emotonal response? Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 10 1f614 [

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:46 pm

This guy is an effen NUT and full of sh*t....in my opinion. He is still watching the fan videos?! REALLY?!
And what closure does he still need at this point?

They said goodbye. He and his friends need to get his story straight because I have whiplash from the multiple verisons of stories coming at us.
Its clearly all an act at this point!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz