SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 7 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 7 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:00 pm

peggy0221 wrote:laugh out loud okay let's only talk about Peter and let me really dissect him laugh out loud
These are the image of Peter I get from reading comments about him so far:

1. Petty - liking negative comments about someone else
2. Immature - liking negative comments about someone else
3. Manipulative - always about himself and seems to encourage his followers to hate someone else through sm likes
4. Rude - liking negative comments about someone else
5. Hypocrite - talks about being kind while seems to spreading hate through sm likes

Nothing major, imo, it's mainly his sm behaviour.

Those are points due to mainly his SM behaviour because that's what's being discussed at the moment. During sleuthing it didn't have to do with SM behaviour because he wasn't using SM and I still didn't care for him. Once the season aired, take SM totally out of the equation, IMO he was one of the most annoying self centred arrogant contestant for me to watch due to his behaviour, his mannerism's and his rudeness towards Rachel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 7 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:laugh out loud okay let's only talk about Peter and let me really dissect him laugh out loud

3. Manipulative - always about himself and seems to encourage his followers to hate someone else through sm likes
5. Hypocrite - talks about being kind while seems to spreading hate through sm likes

Those are points due to mainly his SM behaviour because that's what's being discussed at the moment. During sleuthing it didn't have to do with SM behaviour because he wasn't using SM and I still didn't care for him. Once the season aired, take SM totally out of the equation, IMO he was one of the most annoying self centred arrogant contestant for me to watch due to his behaviour, his mannerism's and his rudeness towards Rachel.

IMO at this point I am getting petty and immature by discussing this. giggling Seriously. It's gotten tedious to me. He's just another cast person.
But, yes. Liking negative comments, be it Lucy about Charlie Brown is petty and immature. IMO
The manipulation is more tricky than just that IMO. There is a subtle push/pull passive/aggressiveness involved. JMO The best example I can describe was the talk during the LCD and the talk about the tearful rear view mirror ex girlfriend goodbye. This seems to be typical behavior mode. JMO
Rudeness is rudeness and on social media-eh see #1 and #2 above.
Hypocrisy. That is simply a whole jar of cherries and sprinkles on the sundae.
Like many cast I think he should take a sabbatical from social media.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

GA, I hear you.
Just curious, what exactly did he do that make you come up with those comments?

I didn't watch this season, didn't sleuth any season, and of course didn't know this guy in person, so my post was based on things I saw on this forum. I saw a little bit of talk about his "rudeness" during the season, but from some episode highlight I saw, those things he said were not new. no idea

Last edited by peggy0221 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:30 am

I didn't find Peter to be rude, manipulative or immature. Everyone has a right to voice their opinion but I read this thread and find described a guy I don't recognize. What he does on SM isn't a big deal IMO. I don't go through his likes with a fine toothed comb but I've seen enough. I see "likes" differently apparently.

I see Jimmy Kimmel and John Oliver saying nice things about Peter and I say yeah!!! They see the guy I see. Would I "like" it on SM if someone said those things about me, probably. I don't think Peter is a special snowflake I don't think he's perfect. I wish he would take a break on SM bc I think more is being read into his actions than he intends.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:45 am

Do you guys think Peter will go on BIP next season? Or will he hold out for another potential (future) Bach opportunity? I can see production giving him a run on BIP, but not sure about his chances for future Bach - unless he does some major azz-kissing and 'repenting' (which seems unlikely at this point)  question

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:06 am

BIP IMO is a train wreck...especially after watching this past season. I like Peter so I really hope he doesn't do it. Seems like TPTB and Peter left on good terms, I can see them asking him. Who knows? no idea
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:55 am

@summerdayze This is simply my opinion, but after the parallels I see between this seasons hiatus between the Bachelorette and BIP and the year 2016, I don't think Peter will be asked to be a lead for TB anytime in the near future anymore than Luke Pell will be and for the same reasoning.
I don't think MF&CO care for Peter at all. JMO BIP is another can of worms. A literal can of worms. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:30 am

lleyki wrote:Considering this franchise gets talked about by some of the most random famous celebrities, is having Jimmy Kimmel (who does freaking segments about the show every season for crying out loud) and John Oliver mentioning Peter really such a win? I mean, I guess, to each his own... And yes, he'll stay pristine in the eyes of many because this franchise is predominantly viewed by women and he has some decent, passable good looks and plays the "sensitive, tortured" soul to the tee (I'm still catching air from laughing so hard at his stating how he was in tears while writing his heartfelt goodbye to Bachelor Nation).

Which convinces many that he's just a deeply complicated and complex man who just needs the perfect and right woman to be happy. The cringey and embarrassing essay lengths responses to his Instagram post were telling. My favorites were the declarations of how no other man could ever be so perfectly imperfect (pretty poetic). Honestly, at this point, I just find the whole thing amusing and well, predictable. I am curious to see how long he keeps liking comments such as the one mentioned above before it really starts verging into the pathetic and "let it go" territory.
Good Post I agree

As for any comment by Jimmy or John. I take their comments with a huge grain of salt. It's meaningless to me and imo says nothing about Peter. Just because two famous talk show hosts who I doubt bothered to watch the show or sleuth Peter give their opinion imo doesn't make Peter a winner at all. Peter is more of a whiner than a winner imo. It's for that very reason that I feel like the real winners are myself and those who don't have to have to watch Peter on my screen anymore Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 7 1176891977 #winning
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:59 am

Rolly wrote:
BIP IMO is a train wreck...especially after watching this past season. I like Peter so I really hope he doesn't do it. Seems like TPTB and Peter left on good terms, I can see them asking him. Who knows? no idea

Agree

IMO Peter will move on to better things so I doubt he will be waiting with bated breathe for a call from TPTB. Hopefully he will have lost any interest that he has by then.

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:45 am

Eh. The fact that peter has curved 99% of bachelor alumni (the other 1% being his friends from his season only) imo indicates he has little to no interest in lurking around waiting for whatever handouts ABC has to offer. He flew somewhere last night and has been pretty quite on sm so I'm excited to see what he has up his sleeve. He's a good example of someone who does the least but somehow manages to incite the most imo. LOL.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:30 pm

I think Peter will do fine. It sounds like he has gotten something coming up not involved with anything to do with the bachelor. Just as well because he won't be put in a position of needing to commit, be affectionately romantic or do anything he finds uncomfortable for him. I don't think TV romance is his thing. When I watched him on Rachel's season I always felt a sense of discomfort from him and he did not want to be there especially when he had to get physically affectionate with Rachel. But damn, the man is good looking and has a smoldering appeal.

Women swoon over that man like watching paint dry. He can paint and they will watch him paint and the paint dry. IMO his appeal is how mysterious and guarded he is. A lot of women are drawn to that when that personality is accompanied by the incredibly genetic lottery of good looks he was handed. All my opinion of course.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:02 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
GA, I hear you.
Just curious, what exactly did he do that make you come up with those comments?

I didn't watch this season, didn't sleuth any season, and of course didn't know this guy in person, so my post was based on things I saw on this forum. I saw a little bit of talk about his "rudeness" during the season, but from some episode highlight I saw, those things he said were not new. no idea

I'm only replying because you asked me, otherwise I'm just glad he's off my screen as I have zero interest in what he does.

The games he played, were IMO disgusting. As per Rachel herself said, there were other deep-rooted issues and she felt manipulated, along with he pushed and pulled stringing her along, which I can totally see and annoyed me all season.  He pretended IMO to be so torn at the end, and at the same time you could see the blood rush to his face when something angered him. He told Rachel to go live a mediocre life during their discussion when he knew IMO there was no way he was going to propose. During the whole season, he hardly ever looked at her when he talked to her. If they were sitting down, she was curled up towards him, and he his body was straight out, face straight out, and only turned his head to speak to her as if she was an annoyance. She most often went in for the kiss, she had to ask HIM to kiss her.

He hardly touched her. She kissed him on a balcony and he left his arms in front of himself while she wrapped them around his neck. He commented on her dress in Spain? that's the dress you wear on a windy day? I would have said STFU. He was going to "sacrifice" his belief of not proposing, on the last day, but up until that time he was adamant he wasn't going to in an either like it or lump it manner. He should have left IMHO. Edit tried IMO so hard to make it look like a budding romance. His limp hand on her knee, the zoom of his hands when they were in the hottub which was so awkward, was all the camera could get. He tells her he's falling in love with her outside her parents door just before they were going in to meet the parents. The cue card forgot to tell him to put some emotion into it.

This guy actually disgusts me. It has to do with his arrogant rude behaviour. Liking negative tweets on SM like a teenage girl.  Deleting posts like a teenage girl. He has every right to like what ever he wants, but for me, it was unnecessary to bring someone down to lift yourself up, and to me that's all that matters to him. To make himself loved by everyone. He has a huge following, but he chooses to respond to the negative, encouraging them to spread love when he's doing the opposite.

He's getting what he wanted out of this show, good for him. I'm just glad I don't have to sleuth him, because he was the easiest F2 to ever sleuth. During sleuthing when the market date SM pics surfaced, to me, that was no F1. It was so obvious to me he didn't like her at all IMHO. His body language coined the nick name mannequin.  He can get his big modelling gigs and post all the selfies he wants. I'm glad he's off my screen. I'm glad the season is over. For me he was the worst contestant in the way he treated Rachel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz