SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by bachfan218 Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:22 pm

@sdmom I second that dream! First thing that came to my mind after the finale was that they both love sports and can somehow involve their careers in that field. Sigh
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:32 pm

CA is totally fine, but not LA please...
It's been awhile where I actually really wanted a Bach/ette couple to work out... and right now it's Brachel!
I was under the impression that Bryan would settle in Dallas, TX

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:33 pm

The most shocking part of that Lip Sync Battle announcement is that it involves Ben. I can easily see this being consistent with Rachel's personality but never would have pegged Ben for something like that. But maybe he has more of a personality than I'm aware of (though I seriously I doubt it).

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:40 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:CA is totally fine, but not LA please...
It's been awhile where I actually really wanted a Bach/ette couple to work out... and right now it's Brachel!
I was under the impression that Bryan would settle in Dallas, TX

Not me. Sleuthers here and elsewhere uncovered enough clues (headshots, TMing names, LatinWE) and it painted a picture that isn't of someone hunkered down studying for exams to start a life in Texas. JMO.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:40 pm

Rachel already said her platform post show would be something educational that empowers young girls, women and POC. I personally think she'll write a book or do motivational speeches. I think she has a lot of offer sharing her journey in the lead up to being the first AA Bachelorette: as a young black female lawyer in Dallas + her experience on the show. The pressure she felt from the black community, choosing happiness over color, and the controversy at the end. I would love to read Rachel's story and I'm sure others will as well.

Ironically, all of the things that I thought unfair about peoples judgement of her - work for her now. It's because of who she is that her platform extends far beyond the typical Bachelorette post life. Her perscpective through the lens of the show (and life) is completey different. She's dealt with topics that no one else has had to deal with in the history of this show.

Rachel doesn't need to do the typical Hollywood chase - she's got a niche all her own and I think she'll run with it.

Bryan is into positivity, fitness and health and has a vehicle for that now along with his doctorate in chiropractic medicine. He's also fluent in Spanish. May be he wants uplift his own community?! He'd be stupid not leverage the exposure.

People act like the only think to do in CA/LA is modeling and being an E! host.

JMO.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:24 pm

I think CA is a good starting point for Rachel and Bryan. They both have careers and can be successful in those careers in the LA area. Millsy said awhile ago that Rachel was going to take the CA bar exam so IMO practicing law is still in her future. Chiropractic services are popular in CA. And Bryan can be very successful here with his fluency in Spanish IMO. I think Rachel and Bryan are different in that they are in a settled/successful financial place and both are planners so I am certain this decision to move has been thoroughly thought out.
Rachel and Bryan seem to be very happy together and their relationship success will not be determined as to where they make their home together. The success of their relationship will be on if they continue as a team and make mutual life decisions together.  Their love and enjoyment of each other seems solid...so IMO they are good.

I have lived in Southern California all my life and it is a wonderful place to be. We have the ocean, mountains, desert, wine country, farmlands, etc etc all within a few hours of each other. The opportunities here are endless and the weather beautiful. If R & B keep their focus on each other and their aspirations attainable then they will flourish here. I wish them best....in the west.
I have lived in a beach town by the ocean for most of my life which I love and have traveled all over every region of beautiful CA so I understand the allure of the Golden State. CA for the win IMO
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:29 pm

I live in Southern CA too and it is beautiful here i agree. I just see them in LA for some reason. Seems to me they want to be in the public eye some more. jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 1f49c

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 8367-910 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 I_got_13 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:35 pm

Alanna wrote:I will eat my hat and shoes and purse if they're moving to California so they can be 9-5'ers working in law and healthcare. I'll even film it for y'all and might go viral, but I want my privacy and no pics, please!!

I'll even give Bryan his very first sale and buy a Dr. Abs Mug if they do! And, I feel like my thing is way more embarrasing than yours, so you know how confident I am that these two are going to embarrass me for ever defending them and thinking they had a chance. Note to future self: just assume they're all idiots!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:17 pm

Idc about delusional Bryan but I'm gonna need Rachel to come to her senses a bit.

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:25 pm

bleuberry wrote:Idc about delusional Bryan but I'm gonna need Rachel to come to her senses a bit.
It's interesting- it's like his ott-ness on everything (true love out of the limo, she's his queen, chemistry bomb and blahblah) has infected her too imo. He's probably very intoxicating for her and for most women I'm guessing. Man coming off of that high will hurt a lot, a lot imo. Maybe she won't have to, we can hope.

And @Aria, laugh out loud I love yours!! Love it! Let's do it!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:17 am

Speculating although we don't know where they're moving in CA. It's hard to see why they'd move to L.A. if they're not looking for fame because they'd have to know the questions it would cause. It will be interesting to see if that happens. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:27 am

I don't think they care one bit what questions their move will cause, tbh. I hope they're not living their life trying to avoid questioning about their life.

So far we have only knowledge, that they've decided to move to CA. Do we even know when? We know nothing else, except Rachel will be doing the lip sync battle against Ben. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday