SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:02 am

It's never a secret that California is one of their option to live. I don't think it is a surprise considering they mentioned LA as one of their choices during their live aftr. Maybe this is their plan for quite a long time. I am betting this is LA. Just my strong feeling about it .jmo

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Eb97c9
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 9zt107Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 XgicucRachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Oaw2uvRachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 2pqw5k8Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 30szzauRachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:05 am

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Idc about delusional Bryan but I'm gonna need Rachel to come to her senses a bit.
It's interesting- it's like his ott-ness on everything (true love out of the limo, she's his queen, chemistry bomb and blahblah) has infected her too imo. He's probably very intoxicating for her and for most women I'm guessing. Man coming off of that high will hurt a lot, a lot imo. Maybe she won't have to, we can hope.

And @Aria, laugh out loud I love yours!! Love it! Let's do it!!
I did not watch the entire season but after all the drama, I decided to watch anything B/R on you tube and R/P. I wanted to see what I missed out of curiosity. Bryan is a mystery to me. I can't figure out what lies beneath the surface with him. It's like he showed up and knew what it would take out of the limo. He's drama free, he buys expensive gifts and he seems to always have a feel for what it takes to keep the romance moving in the direction Rachel wants.  He's much more polished than your typical contestant but I can link that to his practice/patients. What I can't find is his emotional side. He just doesn't seem to be motivated by emotion...if he is, I obviously missed that part of their journey on youtube. I don't want to see him iron her clothes, hold her computer or call her baby...I am more interested in him bearing not all but just a tiny bit of who he is when you peel back the layers. When he hadn't even made it to their limo after leaving ATFR and I got a glimpse of his mugs....no, he wasn't off to a good start in my opinion.

I don't care where they live, BTW. I do hope that Rachel doesn't have to pave the way for him whatever they tackle in the future. That will get old eventually, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:12 am

To me it seems like they're paving the way for Rachel, tbh. She's the one making lip sync appearances, ESPN appearances, I highly doubt his thing would be NYFW, it'd be more her thing. And good  for her. But Imo none of these things have been for him.

Personally, I have no need to see Bryan with peeled back layers. As long as he treats Rachel like a queen, and shares cute snaps, I'm fine with not knowing everything about him. Jmo

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:13 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Idc about delusional Bryan but I'm gonna need Rachel to come to her senses a bit.
It's interesting- it's like his ott-ness on everything (true love out of the limo, she's his queen, chemistry bomb and blahblah) has infected her too imo. He's probably very intoxicating for her and for most women I'm guessing. Man coming off of that high will hurt a lot, a lot imo. Maybe she won't have to, we can hope.

And @Aria, laugh out loud I love yours!! Love it! Let's do it!!
I did not watch the entire season but after all the drama, I decided to watch anything B/R on you tube and R/P. I wanted to see what I missed out of curiosity. Bryan is a mystery to me. I can't figure out what lies beneath the surface with him. It's like he showed up and knew what it would take out of the limo. He's drama free, he buys expensive gifts and he seems to always have a feel for what it takes to keep the romance moving in the direction Rachel wants.  He's much more polished than your typical contestant but I can link that to his practice/patients. What I can't find is his emotional side. He just doesn't seem to be motivated by emotion...if he is, I obviously missed that part of their journey on youtube. I don't want to see him iron her clothes, hold her computer or call her baby...I am more interested in him bearing not all but just a tiny bit of who he is when you peel back the layers. When he hadn't even made it to their limo after leaving ATFR and I got a glimpse of his mugs....no, he wasn't off to a good start in my opinion.

I don't care where they live, BTW. I do hope that Rachel doesn't have to pave the way for him whatever they tackle in the future. That will get old eventually, IMO.

YES!! this is why i have a hard time understanding bryan. he has no individuality to him other than he's colombian and he's a chiropractor and he apparently "wanted" rachel day 1. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:14 am

@mprssdbyu Good point. I haven't really seen any human emotion from either. You never saw him get jealous over TOG, not even with that finale that had to be rough, you never saw him get angry, you never saw him overly excited, etc. He always just seems very chill and measured. That's probably why people had such a hard time emotionally connecting with him or feeling invested in him. I didn't really see it at first, but I do get why people think he's calculated. It sometimes feels like he's playing the role of the perfect boyfriend, because this is all part of his plan to date a quasi-celebrity and become rich and famous. It will be interesting to actually see what they in LA and what their dynamic is like as they settle down. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:16 am

@Aria and even in interviews he gives cookie cutter rehearsed answers. Theres no emotion behind it. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:22 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:To me it seems like they're paving the way for Rachel, tbh. She's the one making lip sync appearances, ESPN appearances, I highly doubt his thing would be NYFW, it'd be more her thing. And good  for her. But Imo none of these things have been for him.

Personally, I have no need to see Ryan with peeled back layers. As long as he treats Rachel like a queen, and shares cute snaps, I'm fine with not knowing everything about him. Jmo

I am sure you mean Bryan, right?

I agree with the bolded part. Honestly, imo, we only get a glimpse of what they are like, either through the editing and/or what they post on sm. From my close following of them after the show, Bryan seems, imo, really chill and I admire he completely ignores the negativity and encourages her to do so. She can be petty and immature at times, but he seems to handles her well and accepts her. He could be calculating and fame hungry, but that's not my problem. I jus enjoy their cute stories, like her singing head shoulder knees and toes in Spanish, him snapping a Gator while in UT territory, while they last.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:23 am

I'm trying to look for the things he's done so far, that are making him rich and famous. Does he have a really long plan going, because so far I'm seeing a man supporting his fiancé live HER dreams, and do these once in a lifetime experiences with her, that she wants to do. He's not been in one show, interview, anything, except in the role of standing back and supporting her. I don't believe it to be true, but looking at what they're doing, it'd be more like she has this plan going, because she's doing all these events and making moves for her, to move her up. He's doing nothing, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:29 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:To me it seems like they're paving the way for Rachel, tbh. She's the one making lip sync appearances, ESPN appearances, I highly doubt his thing would be NYFW, it'd be more her thing. And good  for her. But Imo none of these things have been for him.

Personally, I have no need to see Bryan with peeled back layers.
As long as he treats Rachel like a queen, and shares cute snaps, I'm fine with not knowing everything about him. Jmo
I want to see him moved by emotion which comes from his heart. I want to see his body language match his words. I'm not interested in a talent show, so to speak. IMO, I just haven't seen any depth to him. Playing the doting fiance is easy....all the way to La is even easier. JMO

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:31 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm trying to look for the things he's done so far, that are making him rich and famous. Does he have a really long plan going, because so far I'm seeing a man supporting his fiancé live HER dreams, and do these once in a lifetime experiences with her, that she wants to do. He's not been in one show, interview, anything, except in the role of standing back and supporting her. I don't believe it to be true, but looking at what they're doing, it'd be more like she has this plan going, because she's doing all these events and making moves for her, to move her up. He's doing nothing, IMO.

I'm definitely not one of those people that think Bryan is the driving force behind the move - I think they both are super into it. I just think that there is proof that Bryan was calculated before leaving for filming, from meeting with Josh (a past winner) and his manager (possibly signing with him, we don't know) and then trademarking two "nicknames" before even leaving for filming. He hasn't become rich and famous, but he's already trying! Signing with WeLatin, getting those headshots, selling merchandise, talking about potentially doing a reality show in the future, etc. You can be both calculated and also truly fall in love. I believe that Bryan does love Rachel. But I also kind of feel like he already knew he would before he met her - it wasn't this organic thing that happened, it was always part of the plan. He just seems like someone who is really type A and plans every part of his life perfectly. And I think going in, he had a plan to win because Rachel was his dream girl and he wanted all the perks of being a winner. I think that helps explain why Josiah said that he was "meticulously calculated" and Kenny said that "he was like a quarterback before a big game...he would be like reading from a playbook". IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:30 am

Yes, Bryan and his friends were very vocal about him watching the show, being attracted to her and talking about Rachel being a potential match. His good friend Pauldine said she had to conveince him to do it but he gave in once she introduced him to the casting director. No different IMO than a certain someone  taking a screenshot and annoucing to the world that they were coming to get their woman just two seasons ago @aria. laugh out loud

I get TM things but Im in Marketing for a living. But I find the critisim on headshot/professional photos perplexing since ever guy from the show has them. I suspect its something they may need for the audition process but I don't know for sure.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:45 am

The Bryan I have seen has a very kind heart and he loves and supports Rachel. He also is funny, strong and confident. He does not exude negativity toward others. He has worked in a serious career for years and loves his family. I have never seen him being calculated in a malicious way. Bryan seems like a person who goes after what he wants and in this case he and Rachel chose each other. LA is not a death sentence on relationships. If Bryan and Rachel want to be together and have common goals they will ultimately get married. If not then LA won't be the reason they don't last. I am interested to see what they have planned because IMO both clearly have a plan and I doubt that plan entails abandoning their high six figure earning status of their current careers unless they equal that in other viable endeavors.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday