SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:38 pm

teamkristina wrote:why would rachel's family not embrace bryan? What could the reason possibly be? Did they find something unacceptable with his background check?

I am going to take your question another route than you are going---because I am and because imo what is being suggested IMO has been discussed. This route is not going to change anyone's mind about is there or is there not with red flags etc. The couple will decide if the relationship is right for them. PERIOD. IMO.
Now...
When a family chooses to do this^^^(cause issues with the couple) it is never a win-win situation for anyone. NO ONE. IMO. I have seen this happen far too often, although thank my lucky stars, I have never been an active participant, but I have watched it up close and too personal, too often. Even when these situations resolve themselves, if the eventually do, there are usually minor cracks that still exist IMO. Should children/grandchildren be involved it is the grandchildren/grandparents/cousins etc that are the real losers. IMO It does not matter IMO what the reasoning is that the parents or siblings choose to create discord with the couple, it is the matter that they are creating discord vs support. Not everyone in a family is going to like each other or even love each other. That is a given. It does help though if they can act civil, support each other and act maturely. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:38 pm

im a little skeptical that r and b are actually going back to their old jobs. They might just be saying that. We will see... imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:39 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:39 pm

I'm like 3 minutes into the interview and I can't stop pausing it because I'm cringing so much.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:40 pm

teamkristina wrote:why would rachel's family not embrace bryan? What could the reason possibly be? Did they find something unacceptable with his background check?

I don't think it's that surpsrising that they don't like him, eveyrone saw that they didn't during the HTD, i find a refreshing and honest that they are clearly still warming up to him. Rachel said that they were not a fan of him since seeing him on Ellen and his behavior, and we saw how Constance reacted to him. IMO it shows that their relationship can't be as fake as everyone would like to believe.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:43 pm

I'm shocked they want to move to LA to keep their normal jobs and Rachel wants to sit for the hardest bar in the country? Why? I'm super curious what ties they have to LA that they're so driven to live there and basically start everything over.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:45 pm

I just find it funny that during the season there was all the talk about how Rachel should run from Bryan's crazy clingy mother who would ruin the relationship and yet sounds like Rachel has been warmly accepted by Bryan's family completely.

Speaking of Jimmy Kimmel- why did R & B never do a sit down interview like other couples? Does anyone know?

Because of the new format they did with Rachel sitting on the stage with Chris while the show was airing, there wasn't time for her and Bryan to film a segment with Jimmy. Because typically the couple films the interview as the finale episode is airing, then they are back in time for the live one hour ATFR. But this time, Rachel was on the stage for the entire three hours.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:48 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm shocked they want to move to LA to keep their normal jobs and Rachel wants to sit for the hardest bar in the country? Why? I'm super curious what ties they have to LA that they're so driven to live there and basically start everything over.

Rachel and Bryan did an Essence interview after the show and they both said that they choose LA, because Bryan was not a fan of Dallas and Rachel was not a fan of Miami, LA was the compromise as they both liked LA and they didn't want to do the long distance thing and wanted to bring their lives togeher as soon as possible, but Rachel has cases to wrap up in Dallas. I do belive that they will both get their Licenses IMO, evern if they try for Hollywood or anything in that arena, they both know that they will have something to fall back on in case it doesn't work out it. WHich to me is smart.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:49 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm shocked they want to move to LA to keep their normal jobs and Rachel wants to sit for the hardest bar in the country? Why? I'm super curious what ties they have to LA that they're so driven to live there and basically start everything over.
I'll believe it when I see it. Also she can't take the bar until at least february 18 2018 http://www.calbar.ca.gov/Admissions/Examinations/Dates-Deadlines. I mean on one hand, she's saying Dallas keeps her grounded, but on the other hand, they're moving LA? Does that make sense?

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Realis10
source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:
I'll believe it when I see it. Also she can't take the bar until at least february 18 2018 http://www.calbar.ca.gov/Admissions/Examinations/Dates-Deadlines. I mean on one hand, she's saying Dallas keeps her grounded, but on the other hand, they're moving LA? Does that make sense?

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Realis10
source

IMO it makes sense when your significant other is not a fan of Dallas and your family is still warming up to him and you don't want to move to Miami so you're trying to find a neutral way to compromise

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:51 pm

They have never lied about anything up until now, I'm not sure what reason they would have to lie now. When asked what their plans are, they have always been honest, including, maybe Dallas maybe L.A. building their lives together.

I don't think it's unreasonable to think that they will continue working in their respective jobs, away from both Dallas and Miami, and maybe take advantage of other opportunities. Maybe they have other things planned in the L.A area, along with their respective careers.

IMO family should always be thankful your son or daughter is being treated in a highly respected and loving manner, whether you like the person or not. They are not the ones engaged to them nor should a son or daughter marry someone the parents want them to marry. Been there, done that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:55 pm

I actually like that they are moving to a neutral location even if CA would not be my first choice. Then both are starting over (especially since both have professional careers) vs one just trying to fit into the others lives. IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday