SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:02 pm

I'm going to post a reminder before this thread continues going awry and ends up getting locked.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.  However we do not make broad sweeping generalizations and lump everyone in together when discussing the board.  I personally don't like others speaking for me, especially when incorrect and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way.

There are plenty that like Bryan and/or Rachel as well as plenty that don't.  Then there are others that simply don't care either way.  Everyone is allowed their own thoughts and opinions and allowed to voice them as long as they are within forum rules, without being snarked at or having words put in their mouths.  

You do not have to agree with your fellow posters.  You can agree, disagree or agree to disagree.  We do not tolerate snarking and snideness towards your fellow members or mods.  Cast are fair game.

If you can't post and converse nicely whether on the same sides or coming from opposing views, the thread will be locked.  Rules around here aren't hard to follow.  

Now stepping off my :soapbox, back to our regularly schedule topic... RnB
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Nillay Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:19 pm

Bryan doesn’t have to defend Rachel or himself. I mean you’re defending yourself against people whom you don’t know, have never met and will probably never meet. All of our opinions are based off of what we see, hear and or think but what really goes on and what they are really doing and what their actual ambitions are, are unclear to us. Imo it’s a waste of time to clap back at hundreds of  people who are just speculating and don’t know the full truth about you and your life. Bryan has some sort of an idgaf attitude and he doesn’t care about what people say about him or Rachel...he knows what’s true and what isn’t, so imo he doesn’t feel the need to tell people who are irrelevant to his life that their “speculations and thoughts “ about him and Rachel are true or not. He ‘s secure and confident enough not to do so Smiley

Rachel on the other hand. Idk why she needs to clap back
I mean some of the things people say are really rude and i’m sure she’s very sensitive...so maybe if she says something rude back, it’ll make her feel better? Idk she has her reasons
Imo most of her clapbacks involve Bryan. I haven’t seen her clapping back at rude comments directed at her as much. I get it tho...i mean the man she loves was hated by Bach nation, he’s been called a consolation prize, a fraud , a fake , he been told Rachel picked him for a ring and doesn’t actually love him la di dah. If there is a real love there then yes ...reading all of that must hurt because she knows how it really went and what’s true.
Imo it must sting that people can’t see or won’t see what she sees in Bryan but i mean imo people don’t always see what you do so I don’t see the need to change their mind especially since you’re the one involved and not them.
Imo she wouldn’t clap back as much if half of bach Nation supported her and her choice but since imo A lot  of people don’t  for reasons that imo have nothing to do with Bryan being a bad guy and or doing something horrible, she feels the need to tell them that they need to see the essence of Bryan before they spread hate. No need to defend your relationship cos people see, think and believe what they want to whatever the case

All jmo

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:03 pm

Nillay wrote:Bryan doesn’t have to defend Rachel or himself. I mean you’re defending yourself against people whom you don’t know, have never met and will probably never meet. All of our opinions are based off of what we see, hear and or think but what really goes on and what they are really doing and what their actual ambitions are, are unclear to us. Imo it’s a waste of time to clap back at hundreds of  people who are just speculating and don’t know the full truth about you and your life. Bryan has some sort of an idgaf attitude and he doesn’t care about what people say about him or Rachel...he knows what’s true and what isn’t, so imo he doesn’t feel the need to tell people who are irrelevant to his life that their “speculations and thoughts “ about him and Rachel are true or not. He ‘s secure and confident enough not to do so Smiley

I mean some of the things people say are really rude and i’m sure she’s very sensitive...so maybe if she says something rude back, it’ll make her feel better? Idk she has her reasons
Imo most of her clapbacks involve Bryan. I haven’t seen her clapping back at rude comments directed at her as much. I get it tho...i mean the man she loves was hated by Bach nation, he’s been called a consolation prize, a fraud , a fake , he been told Rachel picked him for a ring and doesn’t actually love him la di dah. If there is a real love there then yes ...reading all of that must hurt because she knows how it really went and what’s true.
Imo it must sting that people can’t see or won’t see what she sees in Bryan but i mean imo people don’t always see what you do so I don’t see the need to change their mind especially since you’re the one involved and not them.
Imo she wouldn’t clap back as much if half of bach Nation supported her and her choice but since imo A lot  of people don’t  for reasons that imo have nothing to do with Bryan being a bad guy and or doing something horrible, she feels the need to tell them that they need to see the essence of Bryan before they spread hate. No need to defend your relationship cos people see, think and believe what they want to whatever the case

All jmo

I hear your oint but just as we all agree or disagree, we all also deal with tings very differently. Bryan is more laid back and that is his way but that is not who Rachel is, she has not clapped back as often as she used to IMO. But what I have come to surmise is that is who she is. Kenny, and many of the men have asaid that Rachel is sugar and spice, Bryan ahs even said that is what he likes about her is that she is sassy. WHther that is how you would deal with things or not, your entitled as she is to deal with things as she would like, whether people like it or not IMO. Rachel is a multifaceted human being and IMO i like that we get to see all sides of her, the good and the bad because we all have those sides to all of us. None of us have to like it oer her we are entitled to that IMO as she is to deal with as she would like. ALL JMO

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:03 pm

Nillay wrote:Bryan doesn’t have to defend Rachel or himself. I mean you’re defending yourself against people whom you don’t know, have never met and will probably never meet. All of our opinions are based off of what we see, hear and or think but what really goes on and what they are really doing and what their actual ambitions are, are unclear to us. Imo it’s a waste of time to clap back at hundreds of  people who are just speculating and don’t know the full truth about you and your life. Bryan has some sort of an idgaf attitude and he doesn’t care about what people say about him or Rachel...he knows what’s true and what isn’t, so imo he doesn’t feel the need to tell people who are irrelevant to his life that their “speculations and thoughts “ about him and Rachel are bs. He ‘s secure and confident enough not to do so Smiley

Imo she wouldn’t clap back as much if half of bach Nation supported her and her choice but since imo A lot  of people don’t  for reasons that imo have nothing to do with Bryan being a bad guy and or doing something horrible, she feels the need to tell them that they need to see the essence of Bryan before they spread hate. Not just spread hate cos imo tog was better and prettier...idk. No need to defend your relationship cos people see, think and believe what they want to whatever the case

All jmo

Attacks against Bryan are Rachel's achilles heel. We know that. That's how many of us first realized how much she loved him. I will never forget when she told her nutty BIL "I'm chill until I'm not". She was furious with her own family for being unfair to him. Like all of us, she's a work in progress and Bryan is helping her get better as she always says.
Someone posted earlier what Bryan said during their chat session and I saw it. When Rachel told him he was yelling out his cousin's name in the middle of their video, his response was very honest and telling; "I don't give a damn". And he doesn't. Along with a dozen other things, I love that about him. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:18 pm

Also aren't we all on here discussing people that we don't know, probably never will and don't have any connection to and responding our opinions about thing and getting upset at times when we are misheard when in fact we are all strangers? IMO whether you believe in clapping back or not the fact that we are all on here responding to strangers proves that we can say that we on some level are engaging in the same  activity.  
ALL JMO.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:15 pm

zoe06 wrote:Also aren't we all on here discussing people that we don't know, probably never will and don't have any connection to and responding our opinions about thing and getting upset at times when we are misheard when in fact we are all strangers? IMO whether you believe in clapping back or not the fact that we are all on here responding to strangers proves that we can say that we on some level are engaging in the same  activity.  
ALL JMO.

Whoo Hooo! Good one, zoe06! bowdown :yougogirl:

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:49 pm

*EDIT*
It's just about personalities. Bryan is not a clap back sort of person IMO, whether it be in regards to comments about him or Rachel. When he posted about his mom after hometowns, all he did was post a funny IG story singing the Boys II Men song, IIRC. I think Bryan's way to respond to the trolls is to post how great his relationship is with Rachel and show how much he loves her. All JMO.
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:52 pm

*EDIT*

*EDIT*  Just as i respect that fact that everyone is saying or doesn't  believe in clapping back i respect the fact that some do. It is not Bryan's personality to do so, just as it is Rachel's to clap back.  Everyone is different and handles things differently IMO, he has shown that when men on his season talked crap about him he has never responded to anything anyone has said about him. I don't think one can even make the comparison of a person defending his mom and people attacking their family and friends, their famly and friends did not get a say or sign up for the show, so when Bryan as well as whoever ask people to not to attack their loves ones trhey are completely in the right because they did not sign up for the show.  IMO.   I am not going to measure the clap backs of my loved in defense of me as a measurement of how much tey do or do not love me IMO.

JMO

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:56 pm

zoe06 wrote:Also aren't we all on here discussing people that we don't know, probably never will and don't have any connection to and responding our opinions about thing and getting upset at times when we are misheard when in fact we are all strangers? IMO whether you believe in clapping back or not the fact that we are all on here responding to strangers proves that we can say that we on some level are engaging in the same  activity.  
ALL JMO.

I actually disagree with this. IMO there is a huge difference between engaging with strangers and engaging with trolls. IMO We are not engaging in the same activity coz we discuss reality tv contestants who put themselves out there, not each other. That's the difference between SM comments section when things often get heated and personal and this forum. The only reason I joined this forum after lurking for 2 years was coz members were off-limits. If anyone started discussing me, I would be out of here real quick. laugh out loud laugh out loud So no, I engage in discussions with fellow members who aren't allowed to disrespect me for my opinion. I wouldn't be engaging with trolls.

There have been many celebrities who have said that they don't read anything about themselves - positive or negative since nothing good comes out of it. I think if more contestants thought like that and stopped engaging with trolls, there would be less hate and less frustration overall. I agree that Rachel is entitled to respond the way she sees fit but IMO it just makes things worse esp. for Bryan. By responding to that comment yesterday, she just gave trolls more ammunition IMO. I wouldn't be surprised if her IG comment section suddenly shows an influx of 'Bryan is jobless' troll comments.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:01 pm

coolangel wrote:
ALL JMO.

I actually disagree with this. IMO there is a huge difference between engaging with strangers and engaging with trolls. IMO We are not engaging in the same activity coz we discuss reality tv contestants who put themselves out there, not each other. That's the difference between SM comments section when things often get heated and personal and this forum. The only reason I joined this forum after lurking for 2 years was coz members were off-limits. If anyone started discussing me, I would be out of here real quick. laugh out loud laugh out loud So no, I engage in discussions with fellow members who aren't allowed to disrespect me for my opinion. I wouldn't be engaging with trolls.

There have been many celebrities who have said that they don't read anything about themselves - positive or negative since nothing good comes out of it. I think if more contestants thought like that and stopped engaging with trolls, there would be less hate and less frustration overall. I agree that Rachel is entitled to respond the way she sees fit but IMO it just makes things worse esp. for Bryan. By responding to that comment yesterday, she just gave trolls more ammunition IMO. I wouldn't be surprised if her IG comment section suddenly shows an influx of 'Bryan is jobless' troll comments.

All JMO

You are right there is difference but that is why i said on sme level because at the end of the day we are strangers IMO. on the basic level it is responding to strangers. IMO. She will get people saying that as their were many comments that said that. If she was responding to eveyr single one, thinngs could be worried. AS with the Vanessa sistuation eveyrone is entitled to clapback or not, w have seen time and time again that is part of her personality, whether we like it or love it. I have seen her do it less and less but not surprised when she does it occasionally, as that is just who Rachel is IMO, love it or hate. The same way that is now who Bryan is, love it or hate it. IMO

JMO

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:20 pm

*EDIT*

This is exactly what many have been saying. If Bryan was someone who was running to write essays on Instagram and clapping back at every negative thing said about him but was completely silent about any criticism and insult towards Rachel, that would be different. But the fact is that he hasn't done that and in fact, his behavior is consistent with how it's always been. For crying out loud, the man never responded when he was being called a fraud and a child abuser. Oh and let's not mention the numerous plastic surgery jokes and insults. Dean unfollowed him and he never even bothered to unfollow Dean.

Peter told him, with complete seething in his voice that he didn't even want to be sitting there with him and Bryan just stared back at him with mild amusement. Nothing I have seen of Bryan's behavior gives me the impression of someone who wants to engage with petty and childish trolling on social media. And I will always respect him for that. And if it makes those who want any excuse to villainize him have more reason to seethe, then once again, my fervent hope is that he NEVER does.

Because these people never win. Sure it feels good to have an awesome clapback and shade, which is why I do understand why Rachel can't help herself sometimes. But all it does is create more messiness. These trolls are like roaches. You respond to one and it's like they manifest and all that happens is the comments on the page becomes a mess.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:36 pm

Topic: Rachel Lindsay and Bryan Abasolo Discussion
Not Peter. Not Peter yet again. no no
Posts have been deleted. Posts that responded to posts have been edited when possible.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday