SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:47 pm

I just realized something. I wondered why it's so quiet this time of day and then it hit me, it's early morning in Australia. Most of you are sleeping. laugh out loud It's 12:30 PM where I live. Okay, carry on. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by locoforbach Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:03 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I just realized something.  I wondered why it's so quiet this time of day and then it hit me, it's early morning in Australia.  Most of you are sleeping.  laugh out loud It's 12:30 PM where I live.  Okay, carry on.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 3806527698

Thanks for that @Mommyof2 . . . it is 2pm where I am and was wondering same thing.  I have to get off this board before it is Wednesday night in AU and everyone starts doing recaps of tonight's episode.  I hate knowing what is coming before I watch.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:08 pm

locoforbach wrote:@HEA I agree that Tara is a gem and I hope she finds someone that truly appreciates her for exactly who she is.

I tend to think that if she is F3 it is because she wasn't as interested in Matty as Elise and Laura are.  I could be way off, but in the last few episodes she seems to have distanced herself from him.  IMO she put him in the 'friend zone' not vice-versa. They say all the right words to each other but to me they are missing the physical comfort.  Little things like his nickname for her reminds me more of friends or big brother type of relationship.  I have said from the beginning he is protective of her and I still see that, just not in a 'lover' sort of way. I could see her realizing this and pulling back as to not get heartbroken.

She was crying when he left her at hometown... does not seem to me that she is distancing herself IMO
Have you seen kissing hands like he did with tara during their funfair?
I do see on contrary a girl who fell for a guy and was very scared
The problem is everyone stay with her early PI when she cracked jokes but did not move on with her more recent PIs

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:19 pm

@Mommyof2 I am representing here with you holding the forte until our Aussie friends wake up....but it's early Weds already in Aussie and in about 17 hours we should know who the F2 are Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:55 pm

I so want to watch these final episodes.laugh out loud Is there any capability to do so online?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:10 pm

GOOD MORNING!  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 2498057887

Time to lodge our final ranking predictions.

Me:
Laura F1
Elise F2
Tara F3.

You?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Missfi Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:19 pm

I am going to stay steadfast til the end.
F1 Elise
F2 Laura
F3 Tara

Missfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:26 pm

Oh fun @Bobette. Are we ranking what we want or what we think :crazed
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:33 pm

Sundy wrote:Oh fun @Bobette. Are we ranking what we want or what we think :crazed

Do both if you like @Sundy!

My list is the same for both - Elise is my favourite but I don't want her to end up with Matty. I don't think he appreciates her enough. :P

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:34 pm

Good morning folks! An early morning goodie for you. Under the countdown picture on the official FB Page Mum Stacy and friend Sarah did it again. Poor Elise it seems like she has a mum and a friend from hell because after seeing Elise lead on big times on national TV and being dumped in the finale they still are cheering for her "to win Matty`s heart." IMO cantstopl

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 DU2-TT_P0Z0

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 GfhhGmLD4fs

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 _vL0Vc54BAQ

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/

Mum Stacy can't hold her excitement back I mean why not?! We are nearly there so with that said...my prediction:

F1-Elise
F2-Laura
F3-Tara

Last edited by natik on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:35 pm

Love it @Bobette!
My final ranking I want :

F1 - Elise - a stunning and gracious lady, Matty would be lucky to have her
F2 - Laura - to show her what the pecking order really is
F3 - Tara - to protect Elise from the villagers with pitchforks when she is not F1, better for everyone she goes at F3!

But how I think it will be:

F1 - Laura - BORING! And ToniMay, ToniMay ToniMay till the cows come home
F2 - Elise - heartbroken, but better things ahead for her
F3 - Tara - a bit upset, but perhaps a breakfast radio job, and a run at Bachelorette next year if she's still single
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachiegal Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:37 pm

I think it will be

F1 Elise
F2 Laura
F3 Tara

I wish it would be

F1 Elise
F2 Tara
F3 Laura
but I also would hate for Tara to have her heartbroken at being F2.

Bachiegal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+55
BabyGotBach
Sprite
BasicallytheFBI
Michdealm
Seabear