SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by chenny Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:47 am

@Ash what's wrong?

chenny

Male Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Ash Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:52 am

Tara! She's in the exact same position Nikki was in last year on that first extra insider-guide-week-1
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by chenny Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:53 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 1f625 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 1f625

chenny

Male Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:06 am

@HEA I hear what you're saying and if I let myself go completely with what I've seen, then Tara would be F1 in my view. However, I'm just not sure. She is adorable but comes across as such a big kid which is not a bad thing but I just can't see her being a forever match for Matty. She certainly is very popular though so we'll have to see.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:15 am

Last thoughts . . . . . Since I am in the US and can't watch live I will be leaving this board until I see the episodes and then come back and catch up with everyone  handwave

First, no matter who Matty chooses I hope it is the right one for him and that they are still together and happy beatingheart Between the roller coaster of the show, having to watch your boyfriend date other women and the bashing on SM they surely have an uphill battle.

Second, I went back and rewatched SD for Tara, Laura and Elise.  During Elise and Laura's dates I found myself 'involved' in them - warm fuzzies and all  Hugesmile . At no time did I find myself comparing them to any other girl or the fact that Matty was dating a bunch of other women.  IMO I was watching a guy and girl who truly liked each other.  I caught myself smiling and enjoying watching their interactions.  With Tara the dates just did not have the "it" factor for me.  

My guess is Elise and Laura F1/F2.  I still believe Laura F1 but after re-watching I can very much see Elise as F1 also.  This is all from viewing as I don't follow any on SM.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:36 am

Ok so I think I may have found a convincing argument that Laura is not f1. Only because I'm an Elise fan haha because by the same token it can also be one that she is, but I'll run with she isn't and you can add your own thoughts.
All this talk of Elise's pendant gave me a light bulb moment.
We all know how much tm has been at the front and centre so why is it that I can't find one pap picture of Laura wearing that famous Black ring! Even on her tm ig she describes it as a staple fav.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYU6AG5D0Y6/
So either she has ditched her staple fav as she associates it with matty and heartbreak or, and the one I don't want to believe, he has it in his possession.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:50 am

^^^ I thought about that too. Considering he wanted to try it on on night one, it would bring the script full circle if she took it off and gave to him to "make room" for the one he presumably will be giving her. She's going to hhhaaaatttte it though IMO. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:57 am

Bobette wrote:^^^ I thought about that too.  Considering he wanted to try it on on night one, it would bring the script full circle if she took it off and gave to him to "make room" for the one he presumably will be giving her.  She's going to hhhaaaatttte it though IMO.  laugh out loud

I actually wonder what she would have in mind for an engagement/wedding ring set. Nothing traditional would blend. But then she isn't traditional.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:29 am

"All it takes is one date to change everything." (Matty talking about Elise)  A classic example of foreshadowing.  Imho, it did change everything!  We shall soon find out.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:39 am

Mommyof2 wrote:"All it takes is one date to change everything." (Matty talking about Elise)  A classic example of foreshadowing.  Imho, it did change everything!  We shall soon find out.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 21272141_1673548679384637_1255575364710336145_n

Source:
https://m.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/?tsid=0.04648366005208726&source=result
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:54 pm

chenny wrote:@HEA It would be awesome to see Tara being there at the end, though she doesn't seem to be genuinely invested as much as Laura and Elise. However what we've seen is that she's been easy to express her feelings. I'm just hoping for a surprise come finale time and for someone other than Laura to be F1.

hello partner in crime!! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 2498057887

Hooked wrote:@HEA   I hear what you're saying and if I let myself go completely with what I've seen, then Tara would be F1 in my view.   However, I'm just not sure.   She is adorable but comes across as such a big kid which is not a bad thing but I just can't see her being a forever match for Matty.  She certainly is very popular though so we'll have to see.

i read this season many many times that because tara is OTT or acting like a big kid that it is "too much" for Matty

My answer is this...
1. do we know Matty that well to know him in real life and how he acts with his friends?
2. who said that the partner must have similar personalities
3. I have seen Tara OTT and I have seen her serious
4. Matty said: Tara is the ONLY ONE with who I can be a big kid

IMO if Tara is now F3 it is a bit more than because he likes her. So far the DM spoiler with white pants and camel, they kiss non stop... same with the sailboat... During extra time after the BBQ sausage party, they could not stop touching each other.... so it goes way above friendship as far as BL I see on my screen

She is the only one I heard him say: when I am with tara nobody else matter, only her (not verbatim)... only one I saw him kissing in group date (even if he did in secret garden)

Edits gave me a love story wth tara..... I think many people make a mistake that because of her non stop jokes, she does not care. For me it is a wall of protection. I see a girl who is very vulnerable once she let go this joke side. The PI seen after roof date changed drasticaly to very serious.

Everyone has his matching shoe. I think it would be an error TO ASSUME what Matty is and what he wants in a partner.... Nobody fit the 100 check marks from their bucket list......

For me Tara is top 2 and if she does not it is because wanted her to spare her what he went thru with georgia.

sorry, but for me elise is a great girl and great buddy. nothing wrong with her BUT...

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:33 pm

@HEA I agree that Tara is a gem and I hope she finds someone that truly appreciates her for exactly who she is.

I tend to think that if she is F3 it is because she wasn't as interested in Matty as Elise and Laura are.  I could be way off, but in the last few episodes she seems to have distanced herself from him.  IMO she put him in the 'friend zone' not vice-versa. They say all the right words to each other but to me they are missing the physical comfort.  Little things like his nickname for her reminds me more of friends or big brother type of relationship.  I have said from the beginning he is protective of her and I still see that, just not in a 'lover' sort of way. I could see her realizing this and pulling back as to not get heartbroken.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+55
BabyGotBach
Sprite
BasicallytheFBI
Michdealm
Seabear