SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Miyala Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:34 am

I have always believed he choses Laura but there is one thing I cant put together. Why would he agree to give Elise the same edit as he got just for her to get dumped at the end as he was when he didnt want to put someone through the same as he went through? I cant believe he would do that. That is what gives me pause.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:38 am

Miyala wrote:I have always believed he choses Laura but there is one thing I cant put together. Why would he agree to give Elise the same edit as he got just for her to get dumped at the end as he was when he didnt want to put someone through the same as he went through? I cant believe he would do that. That is what gives me pause.

If this is the case, and Elise is F2, I don't think he has a say in the edit at all. I remember reports about Sam Frost being very picky and upfront about her contract with the Bachelorette so that she had more say over what happened. Maybe Matty wasn't as savvy
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:40 am

$200,000 can do a lot of manipulation

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:42 am

IrelandRose wrote:Elise just posted this.... https://instagram.com/p/BY-ppBFh9UD/
They genuinely look happy together and comfortable in their love and respect for one another. IMO, there were so many things said by Matty during their date that weren't said about the others -,like very meaningful life type things

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:43 am

Enough wrote:$200,000 can do a lot of manipulation

Don't think so Channel 10 have no money there is no way he got that much. Sophie Monk said as much. Sh apparently lost money being on the Bachelorette.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:44 am

Miyala wrote:I have always believed he choses Laura but there is one thing I cant put together. Why would he agree to give Elise the same edit as he got just for her to get dumped at the end as he was when he didnt want to put someone through the same as he went through? I cant believe he would do that. That is what gives me pause.

Because Matty is a total puppet IMO. 

Any lead that will go along with putting someone through the same edit as he got (as in the 'slow-burn' one) is a total puppet and willing to do whatever TPTB want of him.

It's exactly why Matty was chosen IMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:44 am

Ok so I thought I'd found the dresses then not but I will let you decide. These look fairly similar with alterations. It's he same designer they were wearing at the Rose ceremony tonight.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Screen51
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Screen52

Source my sc

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:46 am

Justme wrote:Ok so I thought I'd found the dresses then not but I will let you decide. These look fairly similar with alterations. It's he same designer they were wearing at the Rose ceremony tonight.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Screen51
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Screen52

Source my sc

F1 and F2 has never worn dresses from the same designer or brand. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:49 am

IMO Matty has definitely encouraged Elise and Tara along "this journey", and of course, he has to, thats his job. But what stood out for me tonight was that Matty gave Laura a very personalised gift, the portrait of Laura. A picture says 1000 words! Especially a hand drawn picture linking back to their first date (no Im not convinced Matty drew it, but the thought is there). To top it off he was wearing the bracelet they made together on their HTD. To dump Laura after encouraging her with those kinds of signs and gifts is pretty nasty.

The only things that are casting doubt is the fact they didn't actually show Matty and Laura making the bracelet together, and the scene where Laura opens up, and Matty didn't really react. But then again, without a seed of doubt planted, people might not tune in tomorrow night. So all in all.. bring on Thursday night Finale! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 1710264613 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 1176891977
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:50 am

Enough wrote:$200,000 can do a lot of manipulation

Matty never got paid that amount. Matty would be lucky if he got paid $20K. 

If Matty was honest and genuine he would refute those rumours about how much he was paid just like Sophie did - because she is straight up and honest. She LOST money to be the bachelorette, just like other leads said before that they LOST money to take on the gig. 

Ten has never paid their leads much at all and that hasn't changed other than they were basically bankrupt this year and even Osher talked about his paycheck and worried about getting paid on his radio so I think things were even worse this year than previous years
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:51 am

I have listened to all Matty interviews though, never has he been asked about how much he was paid for the show....so hopefully he gets asked someday and then we will see if he refutes it or not...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:07 am

natik wrote:
Justme wrote:Ok so I thought I'd found the dresses then not but I will let you decide. These look fairly similar with alterations. It's he same designer they were wearing at the Rose ceremony tonight.

Source my sc

F1 and F2 has never worn dresses from the same designer or brand. IMO

Thanks that something I didn't know, I've never followed the bachelor like this before Smiley

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+55
BabyGotBach
Sprite
BasicallytheFBI
Michdealm
Seabear