SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I've thought Laura will be F1 since back in March.

Nothing has changed for me other than I think the real winner is Toni May cheeky

You and me both @AAL.  bestbud!  I've never been so sure of a winner from start to finish.  

If Laura isn't F1, every clue I've sleuthed and every gut instinct I've had is completely wrong and I may as well switch over to The Block and try to guess what paint colour they're going to use on the bathroom walls.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:19 am

Even Elise is on her own train (as she should be) whether Matty is on it or not.

Love it. Choo-Choo Elise...  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 1176891977

elisestacy.is Matty, will you Choo-Choo-choose me?  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 1f682 

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 21688759_757007467819724_7634026243737780224_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BY-ppBFh9UD/?taken-by=elisestacy.is
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:20 am

mercieme wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:Elise just posted this.... https://instagram.com/p/BY-ppBFh9UD/
Not F2 like to me...jmo

I'm not sure, it could be very F2ish IMO, it from a Simpsons episode where Lisa rejects Ralph Wiggum "you can pinpoint the moment where his heart breaks" sad
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:21 am

Haha thanks @AllAboutLove we'll Choo Choo choose Elise even if Matty doesn't!
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:23 am

IrelandRose wrote:Elise just posted this.... https://instagram.com/p/BY-ppBFh9UD/

Yes Elise we know it he choo-choo-choo chose you and the most here didn't had any doubts about it IMO...oh wait... scratch cantstopl
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:23 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Not F2 like to me...jmo

I'm not sure, it could be very F2ish IMO,  it from a Simpsons episode where Lisa rejects Ralph Wiggum "you can pinpoint the moment where his heart breaks" sad
She seems very happy to me...I haven't detected any sadness from her since I started sluehting her but we shall see how things go tomorrow.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:23 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Not F2 like to me...jmo

I'm not sure, it could be very F2ish IMO,  it from a Simpsons episode where Lisa rejects Ralph Wiggum "you can pinpoint the moment where his heart breaks" sad

Exactly my thoughts @Dirty Street Pie. Love her nerdy pop culture reference but it didn't end well for old Ralphy boy.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:23 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Not F2 like to me...jmo

Not the sort of joke someone heartbroken would make you wouldn't think!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:26 am

Do you know what imo it's pretty s*** that Laura has gone to ground atm and leaving Elise to shoulder the lot.
That's just how it feels imo

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:29 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Not F2 like to me...jmo

Yup, I see it the same sadly sad

I've felt Elise has had to put on a brave face this whole season through but the real story will come out post-show IMO.

I suspect the finale will be brutal if Elise is rejected and dumped at FRC  :shocked!:

It's totally why Matty couldn't even look at that pic of Elise in the F&W interview imo  affraid

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:30 am

Justme wrote:Do you know what imo it's pretty s*** that Laura has gone to ground atm and leaving Elise to shoulder the lot.
That's just how it feels imo

Laura is the heartbroken F2 that's why she is laying low it was the same with Lana. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:33 am

Hello..
Elise looked as if she was walking down from the Right hand side... the direction he looked wen he had that guilty face but ofcos I dnt really care who he ends up with anymore..
biggest blindside I ever saw. Not even survivor comes close sad
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+55
BabyGotBach
Sprite
BasicallytheFBI
Michdealm
Seabear