SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:11 am

Bumbleguild wrote:Haha thanks @AllAboutLove we'll Choo Choo choose Elise even if Matty doesn't!

Exactly bestbud!  We'll choo choo choose Elise anyway  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 1176891977
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Miyala Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Miyala wrote:I have always believed he choses Laura but there is one thing I cant put together. Why would he agree to give Elise the same edit as he got just for her to get dumped at the end as he was when he didnt want to put someone through the same as he went through? I cant believe he would do that. That is what gives me pause.

Because Matty is a total puppet IMO. 

Any lead that will go along with putting someone through the same edit as he got (as in the 'slow-burn' one) is a total puppet and willing to do whatever TPTB want of him.

It's exactly why Matty was chosen IMO
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 1f623

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:23 am

So, he named a star with Laura and painted her picture... Then on top of that they made a bracelet (together?). Pretty much F1. My only hope is his and Elise connection took him by surprise...

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:23 am

Has he said "I didnt see this coming" yet?

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:23 am

@JustMe Ziolkowski gowns seems to be the only dress brand listed in the SC's (the one where Laura is walking down), "The Bachelorrette's dressed by", the other three brands are jewelery only, so I would have thought the same as you by searching their website for the dresses yes

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:24 am

Hooked wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:Elise just posted this.... https://instagram.com/p/BY-ppBFh9UD/
They genuinely look happy together and comfortable in their love and respect for one another.  IMO, there were so many things said by Matty during their date that weren't said about the others -,like very meaningful life type things

I agree. Watching this episode I felt like his feelings for Elise had intensified whereas his feelings for Laura had started to plateau. After watching their date I felt like he had found his soul mate. I don't want to get my hopes up though. It may have just been good editing...
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:27 am

ideas_ideas wrote:@JustMe  Ziolkowski gowns seems to be the only dress brand listed in the SC's  (the one where Laura is walking down), "The Bachelorrette's dressed by", the other three brands are jewelery only, so I would have thought the same as you by searching their website for the dresses yes

Thank you Smiley

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:30 am

The things that stood out to me tonight from each date:

Laura - body language from Matty on greeting his fingers were locked around Laura's back, the kiss on the hand when they were driving, the bangle, the portrait, the held back laugh when she said she was falling and Matty looking like he was biting the inside of lips, the kiss on the forehead when they were kissing and how they looked like they could just slide off the couch and onto each other.

Elise - the greeting, sweeping her off her feet, the "I miss you", the seeing an everyday future with her where they get each other, the smile in his eyes when she said was falling and the last kiss. He was may more passionate and gentle with her tonight.

There is still lots that does point to Elise, will be interesting to see the date order tomorrow but tonight and all season I have seen more with Laura.

Last edited by AEF on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:31 am

We have to remember that they did not show Laura making the bracelet for Matty.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:38 am

AEF wrote:The things that stood out to me tonight from each date:

Laura - body language from Matty on greeting his fingers were locked around Laura's back, the kiss on the hand when they were driving, the bangle, the portrait, the held back laugh when she said she was falling and Matty looking like he was biting the inside of lips, the kiss on the forehead when they were kissing and how they looked like they could just slide off the couch and onto each other.

Elise - the greeting, sweeping her off her feet, the "I miss you", the seeing an everyday future with her where they get each other, the smile in his eyes when she said was falling and the last kiss. He was may more passionate and gentle with her tonight.

There is still lots that does point to Elise, will be interesting to see the date order tomorrow but tonight and all season I have seen more with Laura.

What's the date order again? I think Laura being called first at this rc is a clue she is f2? Right?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:40 am

Bear in mind that it was said the connection with F1 was so obvious they were going to have to dig deep into their bag of editing tricks to make the ending seem anything other than a dead giveaway. Changing the call-out order at a RC would be one of many subtle things they could do to throw people off, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:42 am

At this point I fail to see why they would try and make the final edit of F1 less obvious when all they've been doing through SM and print media is promoting Tonimay/Laura as F1....this season has been blah for me honestly.

Last edited by Bumbleguild on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+55
BabyGotBach
Sprite
BasicallytheFBI
Michdealm
Seabear