SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ideas_ideas Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:43 am

Yep I'm confused about the typical order of things too.

During epi discussion someone said the F2 always gets called first at the F2 RC (Laura), but then also that the F3 date order is always F1 (was Laura tonight), F2 (was Elise tonight) and F3 (Tara).
Can anyone clarify?

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Billysmom Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:43 am

What about the planting of seeds of doubt? Or is that more critical at the time the girls meet the lead's family? Doesn't the f1 have more doubt at this point?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:46 am

ideas_ideas wrote:Yep I'm confused about the typical order of things too.

During epi discussion someone said the F2 always gets called first at the F2 RC (Laura), but then also that the F3 date order is always F1 (was Laura tonight), F2 (was Elise tonight) and F3 (Tara).
Can anyone clarify?

Those are the historical trends....they mixed it up tonight as poster @natik posted earlier on. In the past F1 had the first F3 date and then got called second at the RC but they Larua got the first date and Elise got called second.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:47 am

LCD order usually goes F1 second date and F2 first date.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:08 am

Bobette wrote:Bear in mind that it was said the connection with F1 was so obvious they were going to have to dig deep into their bag of editing tricks to make the ending seem anything other than a dead giveaway.  Changing the call-out order at a RC would be one of many subtle things they could do to throw people off, IMO.

There were also rumours coming out at that time that he wasn't interested in any of them, so I wouldn't put a lot of faith in any of those 'inside sources'.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:13 am

I think they know the audience are on to them, so they have mixed everything up this year, music, dresses, orders!

Yet meanwhile they have been OTT in putting Laura out in front!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:14 am

Emayem wrote:
Bobette wrote:Bear in mind that it was said the connection with F1 was so obvious they were going to have to dig deep into their bag of editing tricks to make the ending seem anything other than a dead giveaway.  Changing the call-out order at a RC would be one of many subtle things they could do to throw people off, IMO.

There were also rumours coming out at that time that he wasn't interested in any of them, so I wouldn't put a lot of faith in any of those 'inside sources'.

Well IMO what I have seen on screen backs up the rumour that he was only ever seriously into one person and it was written all over his face but JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:19 am

Bobette wrote:
Emayem wrote:

Well IMO what I have seen on screen backs up the rumour that he was only ever seriously into one person and it was written all over his face but JMO.

Wouldn't only be the sleuthers though that would realise the F1 is usually called second. The wider audience fully expects the first person to be called to be F1 (Nikki, Matty for eg.)

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:21 am

Don't disagree with you there @Bobette
It has been the Laura show up until this point, and Tara was the first girl that he had showed any emotion with when saying goodbye, but even still this was only as a mates connection.

Although tonight I saw the potential between the final 2 as quite equal, so the editors have finally done a good job there.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:30 am

ssin0547 wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Emayem wrote:

Wouldn't only be the sleuthers though that would realise the F1 is usually called second. The wider audience fully expects the first person to be called to be F1 (Nikki, Matty for eg.)

From first season to last the F1 has been called- second, first, second, second. Hope this helps
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:50 am

Elise train all the way! #toottoot #nomoretonimay laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:52 am

Bumbleguild wrote:this season has been blah for me honestly.

Same. It's been the least invested season I have watched of the BachAU and honestly think Elise is better off not being F1. She's a great catch and deserves a man who will chase after her and NEVER overlook her.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+55
BabyGotBach
Sprite
BasicallytheFBI
Michdealm
Seabear