SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:53 am

I don't think the RC order matters at all when it comes to F1 as there's no fixed rule for that let alone pattern
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:55 am

Hooked wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:Elise just posted this.... https://instagram.com/p/BY-ppBFh9UD/
They genuinely look happy together and comfortable in their love and respect for one another.  IMO, there were so many things said by Matty during their date that weren't said about the others -,like very meaningful life type things

He has always said meaningful things about her. "Sometimes what you are looking for is right there in front of you" and "I may have found a person that I can have a real future with" When he made those statements, I thought that showed just how much he was falling for her. He did not say that about anyone else.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bumbleguild wrote:this season has been blah for me honestly.

Same. It's been the least invested season I have watched of the BachAU and honestly think Elise is better off not being F1. She's a great catch and deserves a man who will chase after her and NEVER overlook her.

jmo

I feel exactly the same way. My first time watching an Aussie season was Georgia's and I loved it. It was a refreshing change from the US shows and really drew me in. Matty's season has been very dull. Of the two gals left I really like Elise and enjoyed her family too....she is a funny, smart and natural sweetheart. Laura on the other hand just does not appeal to me. Something about her is just off putting, she comes across as being quite self involved IMO. I expect based on the editing and SM clues that Matty chooses Laura and based on me watching this season they can be boring and self involved together IRL.laugh out loud laugh out loud Assuming Elise is the F2 she can find a better man who will appreciate her beauty and wonderful personality. She has so much to offer so good things ahead for Elise IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Bobette wrote:Bear in mind that it was said the connection with F1 was so obvious they were going to have to dig deep into their bag of editing tricks to make the ending seem anything other than a dead giveaway.  Changing the call-out order at a RC would be one of many subtle things they could do to throw people off, IMO.

Yeah IA

And just to note  - in the NZ season Matilda, Art's very obvious F1, was called first in the F2 rose ceremony.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:16 pm

I don't think Elise is going to be F2, imho. Matty has shown way too much interest in her to drag her to the F2 and dump her. I think we may get to see that gold coin again too. I am riding the Elise train all the way to the end! Hugesmile yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:35 pm

I find Matty soooo hard to read!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:42 pm

I guess he's been taking lessons in that as well, laugh out loud...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:44 pm

I maybe in the minority but he has not been too different from other Bachies in terms of how i can read or not read him. I do realize that Sam W was the gold standard and even then a lot of folks thought Sam W was into Heather but alas turned out not to be so...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:39 pm

Time to drop some more stuff of BTS sleuthing. Elise liked recently some pics on Scott`s IG. Scott is best friend of Matty. Matty was hanging around with Scott when he came back from filming the Bachelor.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 LDqKRLPXXHE

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 6FlNhIshD1U

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 QtJOo7OGSbs

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 38A_DIIQ0uA

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 UxAlF3wv6tI

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 HHG1Unc9I8o

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 M1tq8Q1Qabg

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 QQ-3KnHCHSw

Scott is not following Elise and Elise is not following Scott but it is still interesting to check out who Scott is following on his IG:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 QKg9Ji9xy-c

Remember the James guy?!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 V7uAwtqlq5Q

And there is our friend govind in the mix.

BTW thanks to @mercieme for bringing over this nugget.
Scott filmed his girlfriend how she was cheering for Elise getting the rose yesterday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY-nTtZlShz/?hl=en&taken-by=stweedie

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/stweedie/?hl=en

Last edited by natik on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:43 pm

Boom! Mic drop. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:44 pm

Toot toot. You guys are so good.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:49 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Boom!  Mic drop.  laugh out loud  

hehehe yes Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+55
BabyGotBach
Sprite
BasicallytheFBI
Michdealm
Seabear