SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:16 pm

HEA wrote:do we have a pool here for matty season top 3?
@HEA there is no pool, poster Bobette asked upthread for folks to post their final predictions and folks started doing so Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:18 pm

mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:do we have a pool here for matty season top 3?
@HEA there is no pool, poster Bobette asked upthread for folks to post their final predictions and folks started doing so Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 2498057887

will be fun to have one with a possibility to change our mind like with rachel Smiley Smiley Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:22 pm

my wish:
F1) Tara - makes Matty laugh a lot, Matty most himself & at ease with her
F2) Elise
F3) Laura

prediction:
F1) Laura - Matty nervous, she's a challenge, doubt cast during HTD, edited as 1-dimensional
F2) Elise
F3) Tara

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:24 pm

Scratching my head about mama Stacy's post.... I'm actually surprised she'd leak if she knows the outcome, wouldn't there be legal repercussions? So I kinda take her post as a vote of confidence and support.

(At least that's what I think till I remember necklace gate and the move to Sydney...)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:28 pm

My wish
F1) elise
I don't have a care for the order of F2 and F3 but i think it will be
F2) laura 
F3)tara
My prediction 
F1) elise ship
2)laura
3)tara

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:31 pm

@Bobette I'm with you on your rankings

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:32 pm

1 - Laura
2 - Elise
3 - Tara

There's no doubt in my mind he chooses Laura, she's the only one he's clearly infatuated with and no Bachelor has ever chosen the "good fit on paper" over "makes me feel all the feels". Frankly, Elise can do better and Tara seems like she'll get over it in no time. Maybe Mattaura will make a good couple (for a while).

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:34 pm

Billysmom wrote:Scratching my head about mama Stacy's post.... I'm actually surprised she'd leak if she knows the outcome, wouldn't there be legal repercussions? So I kinda take her post as a vote of confidence and support.

(At least that's what I think till I remember necklace gate and the move to Sydney...)

Guess you were not here for Anna and Tim. Her sisters like every post that said Anna wins.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:35 pm

Billysmom wrote:Scratching my head about mama Stacy's post.... I'm actually surprised she'd leak if she knows the outcome, wouldn't there be legal repercussions? So I kinda take her post as a vote of confidence and support.

Hmmm...mama Stacy IMO didn't break any confidentiality clause. Someone said "no to Elise as being Matty's choice" and she responded with a "Really"? And also in the vote that was open to all and sundry on FB as to who folks want to win Matty's heart, she voted with a simple "Elise".... so I have no idea how it can be deduced that she broke a confidentially clause from those two actions when she didn't post anywhere that Elise is the winner. It's just some of us sleuthers inferring that she wouldn't bother to respond if her daughter was heartbroken and others are free to disagree with that....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:44 pm

1-Laura
2-Elise
3-Tara
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:18 pm

I want:

1 - Elise
2 - Laura
3- Tara

What will happen:
1- Laura
2- Tara
3 - Elise

For maximum SM impact by TPTB

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:25 pm

Heart says
F1 Elise
F2 ToniMay
F3 Tara

Head says
F1?
F2?
F3 Tara

I honestly could mount very strong arguments for both Elise and Laura, I'm edging toward Elise but I don't know if it's boredom or bias. I will need to wait for my wingman (screencaps)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+55
BabyGotBach
Sprite
BasicallytheFBI
Michdealm
Seabear