SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by AmberTrails Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:08 am

@4health...yes, Lyndsey had been called first since there was no rose in Mikaela's hand and Catie standing alone while Mokaela picked up her rose.

Also when Lyndsey said "things are not always as they seem"...throws doubt on the whole hometown experience.
AmberTrails
AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:30 am

@4health I agree with you. Lindsey was called first. well done!!!! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:45 am

I agree, HEA , that she was smiling immediately AFTER Chris gives her the rose (just after hugging him and walking back) and that's what we're seeing here. I think that it's to affirm him since she seems so grave prior to.

But I have to say, from my recollection, I've seen her more somber in the later episodes.

This is my impression anyway

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:35 pm

Here is what I saw at HTD:
-with Mik, Chris was withholding & somewhat detached
-with Catie, he was done
-with Lyn, he was ALL in to point of talking about Love with her dad even if Dad didn't like the use of the word love. The drama with Sisters was fake. Chris aked for Lyn's hand. He said "finally" his walls were down,he loves Lyn wants to marry her. Age seemed to be not an issue at all.
Lyn's HTD was just like April even the inclusion of a Grandparent & "giving their blessing". Tim used the word "melting" describing how he was feeling at April's HTD. Michael Hill logo is shown just like with Lyn.
The only thing different was the RC dress---April wore the "plunging" one in Black & Mik wore it in Blue.
Lyn stood in the same place at RC just like April.
The HTD was very sentimental (family deaths--grandma(lyn) and Dad(april). IF Lyn were me, I would have waited to take Chris to that special family place where they said goodbye to grandma. I would have waited until after engagement & he was now part of the family & no cameras for public TV. I just felt like it was such an intrusion. (I didn't like the Dean family issue---during his HTD- being made public like that---anyway that's just me -I like my privacy.
Given all this, Lyn is F1. I trying to fit in those previews of Chris crying & being comforted by his mother into C &L's story. why would he be saying he is afraid to love? At HTD he said he loved Ly,his walls were down,he wants to marry her. Ly already told him she is in love, has given him her heart,is ready to fight for him---so what is the problem? should we believe the previews at all? Or its all just a ruse to mask the fact that Chris had already declared for Lyn the episodes left til FRC are just Fillers!!!
AJMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:49 pm

...^^^ & to add to that , Having seen the pic of Chris' ex-girlfriend, Lyn seems to be his type to a T !!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:02 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Didn't he hug Catie in front of her family too??  I truely think that the fact that Chris never said goodbye to Lyndsey's family after seeing him say goodbye to the other two, is very significant.

Yes, he did. In fact the two goodbyes were very similar...almost identical...same arm around the neck, hug, goodbye on the drive. I thought it was a little weird but then Chris has been spewing out the same stuff to everyone so I guess this isn't all that different.

I would really like to know how the goodbye with Lyndsay's family went. It could be one of those things that they cut out because it doesn't fit with the edited story line. We know that in the past HTDs have been edited to seem as if things went badly, but in fact they weren't all that bad. TPTB just selectively edited what to show. Something similar may have happened here. Perhaps they managed to smooth thing over somewhat, so the goodbye wasn't as acrimonious as the rest of the visit was made to seem, so didn't fit the drama they wanted to create?
@Sprite, what were your thoughts on Mikaela's HTD?  Do you think there was the same connection there between them?  I know I saw someone that wasn't really being affectionate with her...or at least not as much as he had been up till now.  Then count in the fact that her HTD was second, as per my post here: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4595p348-bachelor-canada-season-3-chris-leroux-episode-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1265871

do we think that maybe Chris new that he was either going to choose Lyndsey or at least hedging that way??

I agree with your timeline and that the date didn't show the same connection. I think Chris was more relaxed with Mik because it didn't really matter by this point. Her date was second and he had already decided on Lyndsay. I wonder if he even needed her (L's) HTD to make up his mind? From what he has been saying of knowing early on, I think he knew long before....as per many leads in the past. He liked Mik and found her attractive, but to me, it was always her more into him vs him really being into her. She instigated a lot more and he just followed along because...well, he is a man and she is an attractive woman and he knew he needed someone else to take to the end and she was the easy choice.

I don't doubt at all that Lyndsay was his choice. Throughout the show he has been expressing his frustration at her age. Real frustration! He knows that is a more difficult choice and if you are looking at things on paper, she is the least viable for him at this stage of his life. But the heart wants what the heart wants. If he really wanted what was good on paper, Catie would have been perfect and yet she is gone. I think Mik falls into that same category. The only way IMO she ends up F1 is if something happened with Lyndsay....she got cold feet and left...and he ended up with the safe choice...Mik. And who wants to be second choice? So a if that did happen, a quick break up would be totally logical.

I know some have been dissecting the SM post filming, but I personally find that it can be very misleading at this stage. I have only been going on what has been posted here, but I have personally felt that Mik's has been very OTT....just like her laughter on their dates and the displays of affection. It's as if she is trying hard to convince the audience of their connection and if she is not doing that, she is using it to self promote. Nothing wrong with striking while the iron is hot, but not necessarily the behaviour of an F1 in my book. The whole thing with all the stuff from LA with Dean and the innuendos to me is just a continuation of the trying too hard with a smattering of bitterness as if...look on what you missed out on. Behaviour I associate more with a bitter F2 or an F1 recently dumped.

Last edited by Sprite on Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:03 pm

Looks like majority see L as the one he’s in love ve with.   Just want to point out that I only came to the board after watching this weeks episode so that’s the conclusion I came to watching it all my myself all season.   I’ve talked to a few friends who also watch casually and they all say he only has eyes for Lindsey.  Canadian Bach isn’t known for its shock and awe tactics like US Bach does, its more straight forward in its editing and just tell the story while leaving some suspense in.  If he indeed chooses Mik, I’ll be disappointed, not because I don’t like her because I do, but because I didn’t see a love story between them like I do with Lindsey.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:14 pm

northernviewer wrote:Looks like majority see L as the one he’s in love ve with.   Just want to point out that I only came to the board after watching this weeks episode so that’s the conclusion I came to watching it all my myself all season.   I’ve talked to a few friends who also watch casually and they all say he only has eyes for Lindsey.  Canadian Bach isn’t known for its shock and awe tactics like US Bach does, its more straight forward in its editing and just tell the story while leaving some suspense in.  If he indeed chooses Mik, I’ll be disappointed, not because I don’t like her because I do, but because I didn’t see a love story between them like I do with Lindsey.

Same. I watched on the unspoiled side for most of the season. Who was he chasing?....Lyndsay. That is a typical F1 sign. Not to mention the build up of the other relationship right on cue just as doubt is thrown at theirs...right on cue.

I still have to give props to my co-worker Scott who picked her night one. He said Chris will pick a blonde and he said he will pick Lyndsay. I was not quite so confident and had a few favourites....including L...but he was steadfast. Now the last week he has been waffling a bit because he likes Mik and has seen the progression of their relationship. He still thinks it's Lyndsay, but now isn't quite as sure, whereas I am the opposite....firmly on the Lyndsay train.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:35 pm

Something would really have to go sideways for me to believe Lyndsey wasn't Chris' first choice.

I'm curious about Chris' declaration of love for Lyndsey at HTD's yet his mother seemingly urging him to let himself fall in love in Mexico.

Good catch on the order of roses at last RC. Supports the theory that the show wants viewers to believe Chris is waffling or uncertain about Lyndsey. No other reason to change the order.

Interesting to me that even the nature of the spoiler (a quick break up post-show) potentially supports Lyndsey being Chris' first choice. All IMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:03 pm

@blackhalo posted the possibility that the convo that Chris had with his mum re letting himself go to fall in love may have to do with Mikaela. Her post was in the SM thread, posting below.

BlackHalo wrote:Just some more thoughts about the last episode coupled with the RS spoiler. This is what I think happened (if the spoiler is true)...

Mikaela is very adamant about wanting to be engaged to Chris. Not just date him. She says "I want to be with you at the end not because we have the strongest connection but because I'm the girl of your dreams". In the preview for next week "I deserve someone who is sure about me"... These things were kept in for a reason.

Now if Lyndsey was Chris' true F1 and he let her go because of her (IMO) difficult family, then we have Chris saying in the season teaser "Maybe I'm scared to fall in love" "I've been scared but I can't deny that I want her in life" "I hope it's not too late". Given that Chris has already used the word love in relation to loving Lyndsey, everything he says in the season teaser would be related to Mikaela IMO.

If the RS spoiler is true, then I have to believe that going into HTDs, Lyndsey is his F1 but her family put a wrench in his plans. He does not feel strongly enough about Mikaela to propose because he has been all in with Lyndsey. We have Mikaela questioning why Chris is still unsure about her and we see her crying in an ITM during the MTP. We see Chris' mom telling him "don't be afraid to fall in love". Why would he be afraid to fall in love with Lyndsey? We already know he loves Lynd.

Chris: "I can't deny I want her in my life" "I hope it's not too late". So no proposal for Mikaela but the final rose and date to see where it goes.

I don't think anything Mik is seeing between Chris/Lyndsey is a shock right now. If he chose Mik, I think he was honest with her. It seems like she is still fond of Chris even if they didn't last.

JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:19 pm

mercieme wrote:@blackhalo posted the possibility that the convo that Chris had with his mum re letting himself go to fall in love may have to do with Mikaela. Her post was in the SM thread, posting below.

BlackHalo wrote:Just some more thoughts about the last episode coupled with the RS spoiler. This is what I think happened (if the spoiler is true)...

Mikaela is very adamant about wanting to be engaged to Chris. Not just date him. She says "I want to be with you at the end not because we have the strongest connection but because I'm the girl of your dreams". In the preview for next week "I deserve someone who is sure about me"... These things were kept in for a reason.

Now if Lyndsey was Chris' true F1 and he let her go because of her (IMO) difficult family, then we have Chris saying in the season teaser "Maybe I'm scared to fall in love" "I've been scared but I can't deny that I want her in life" "I hope it's not too late". Given that Chris has already used the word love in relation to loving Lyndsey, everything he says in the season teaser would be related to Mikaela IMO.

If the RS spoiler is true, then I have to believe that going into HTDs, Lyndsey is his F1 but her family put a wrench in his plans. He does not feel strongly enough about Mikaela to propose because he has been all in with Lyndsey. We have Mikaela questioning why Chris is still unsure about her and we see her crying in an ITM during the MTP. We see Chris' mom telling him "don't be afraid to fall in love". Why would he be afraid to fall in love with Lyndsey? We already know he loves Lynd.

Chris: "I can't deny I want her in my life" "I hope it's not too late". So no proposal for Mikaela but the final rose and date to see where it goes.

I don't think anything Mik is seeing between Chris/Lyndsey is a shock right now. If he chose Mik, I think he was honest with her. It seems like she is still fond of Chris even if they didn't last.

JMO.

I could as easily believe that his mom is referring to Lyndsay. She is who he wants but is still holding himself back because of the age and the family....thus not being able to fully let himself fall in love.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:30 pm

Sprite wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Looks like majority see L as the one he’s in love ve with.   Just want to point out that I only came to the board after watching this weeks episode so that’s the conclusion I came to watching it all my myself all season.   I’ve talked to a few friends who also watch casually and they all say he only has eyes for Lindsey.  Canadian Bach isn’t known for its shock and awe tactics like US Bach does, its more straight forward in its editing and just tell the story while leaving some suspense in.  If he indeed chooses Mik, I’ll be disappointed, not because I don’t like her because I do, but because I didn’t see a love story between them like I do with Lindsey.

Same. I watched on the unspoiled side for most of the season. Who was he chasing?....Lyndsay. That is a typical F1 sign. Not to mention the build up of the other relationship right on cue just as doubt is thrown at theirs...right on cue.

I still have to give props to my co-worker Scott who picked her night one. He said Chris will pick a blonde and he said he will pick Lyndsay. I was not quite so confident and had a few favourites....including L...but he was steadfast. Now the last week he has been waffling a bit because he likes Mik and has seen the progression of their relationship. He still thinks it's Lyndsay, but now isn't quite as sure, whereas I am the opposite....firmly on the Lyndsay train.

IMO objective eyes can see he cares for both and your co—worker who is a man can probably see the quandary. Unless the edit whitewashed his personality, Chris seemed a bit boring for either of these two girls, IMO. Maybe he’s more fun away from the cameras but, I doubt it. Though I still think Michaela was his best option, I’m not sure who he picked. Even though I can’t stand RS, I can easily buy that right now, all three are single.  JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill