SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 8 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:57 pm

In today's sneak peek it was confirmed that Keshia is HOH. Also, there is already straying from the girls alliance.

Show premieres tonight. Feeds go live at 9pm BBT

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 8 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 8 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 8 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 8 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 8 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 8 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:05 pm

Glad it's CBS. That way I can watch TAR and CBB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:23 pm

@lipsis I listened to the podcast and she didn't really mention anything just asked Caleb Reynolds about him competing on BB. Unless I missed it since i was listening around 12am this morning and getting tired. laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 8 8367-910 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 8 I_got_13 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:26 pm

Sorry for double post but had to mention the sneak peek Julie Chen showed on The Talk. Everyone was shocked when Omarosa walked into the house and Ross Matthews wasn't very happy laugh out loud and O said she knows she will have a target on her back.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 8 8367-910 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 8 I_got_13 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:17 pm

I am here live watching. I am very excited. (Had such a hard week) So this is my chicken soup for the soul--not quite as good as Survivor, however. LOL
I like Marissa and Omarosa. The good and the bad. 
Thank you to all that fill us in. beatingheart

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:24 pm

I'm watching as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:27 pm

I so do not like Brandi. Never have and tonight she is shining bad.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:28 pm

OY. Never ever let Omarosa know your strengths or weaknesses. Bad Shannon.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:30 pm

Wonder if they are going to keep the booze flowing for Brandi. Definite trainwreck if they do!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:48 pm

Bet Cody was thrilled to be there the same time as Paul...

NOT!

rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:56 pm

@havadrpepper
First: I love your avatar. Love.
Second: so happy we are intersecting as members posting in so many threads these last few months.  beatingheart  What a joy to share and get to know one another. So good to see you! 
Third: I am happy James held on as long as he did and that Shannon won.
ETA Dr. Pepper--DDP is my favorite soft drink for 40 yrs. OOPS showed my age.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:32 pm

Not on here yet but I've glanced at Twitter. Omarosa and Shannon definitely said today that Keshia was HOH so I think she had a power in some kind of gift basket or whatever BB gave them and she took the HOH. Maybe?

Can't wait for the feeds to come on tonight. This may be the only night I can watch for an extended period of time with the Olympics starting. Things should be moving quickly now that the show is airing. Two and a half weeks isn't a lot of time to get rid of 7-9 people.

@Kashathediva I love your new avi.

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 8 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 8 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 8 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 8 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 8 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

+6
Linds911
Kashathediva
lipsis
suzq
Sprite