SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 32 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:57 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
HEA wrote:major clues... imo... the love story storyline with mikaela

He thinks there’s something missing, but is it something with Mikaela, or just the mental gymnastics he’s had to go through throughout this process? It seems like his worries may have more to do with *HIM* than his feelings for her.

He ends it at this: “I don't want you to give up on me.

It’s still hard to say who he’ll pick, but one thing is for sure: Chris is ready to let his guard down and be swept away by love.
@HEA I must of missed this yesterday, but I am wondering if we can drop the love story storyline thing as Chris has used that with both women numerous times so I guess it isn't really special to neither of them.  He has gone out of his way in ITM's or actually saying it directly to both of them.  no idea

Why so selective? IMO, he has misled every girl on the show with his statements-not to mention the fans. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:02 pm

Could that response have something to do with a "been there done that situation" vs a bad experience for Lyndsey anyways??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:09 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
HEA wrote:major clues... imo... the love story storyline with mikaela

He thinks there’s something missing, but is it something with Mikaela, or just the mental gymnastics he’s had to go through throughout this process? It seems like his worries may have more to do with *HIM* than his feelings for her.

He ends it at this: “I don't want you to give up on me.

It’s still hard to say who he’ll pick, but one thing is for sure: Chris is ready to let his guard down and be swept away by love.
@HEA I must of missed this yesterday, but I am wondering if we can drop the love story storyline thing as Chris has used that with both women numerous times so I guess it isn't really special to neither of them.  He has gone out of his way in ITM's or actually saying it directly to both of them.  no idea

Why so selective? IMO, he has misled every girl on the show with his statements-not to mention the fans. JMO
What did you mean by being selective and what fans did he mislead?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:00 pm

tatladylu wrote:The one thing that strikes me is the camaraderie among the women. It's wonderful to see that they were so supportive and caring of each other.  Yah, girl power!

I just get this feeling that RS spoiler is true now and Chris didn't take a chance. Sad really for everyone    

I'm of two minds about this.

In the Bach world if he doesn't pick Lindsey I will always wonder if he just choose Mik as second choice or as the easier route to take.. Neither of the 3 of them deserve this. IMHO you don't go from something is missing, to being fully in love, no questions asked, ready to marry somebody that 2 weeks earlier you knew there was something missing and you didn't know if you could get there with her, but you had to keep her hanging on because you were getting paid for a show that demanded this while this other love already had your heart so much that you couldn't sleep at night...

In the real world, I'm on the fence about wanting him to pick Lindsey because I think she can do better. As young as she is there will be plenty of men in her future. None of which she will have to watch on TV trying to figure out if he loves her more than the other chick on a TV show or having to worry that he will one day resent her for having to pack up and move away from his family. Also, a guy that already has his sh*t together and knows what he wants to do with his life before becoming 33 years old.

It's like we are seeing Ben 2.0 where he is "in" love with one girl and 'loves" the other one and he can't figure out the difference.. Give me my choice and I will pick the guy that's in love with me over the one that loves me. It's like having a great pair of shoes that are out of this world that you are in love with, but then you know you still have that old broke in, half worn out pair that feels sooooooo much better.. Choices Choices.. They make the world go around. lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:13 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
tatladylu wrote:The one thing that strikes me is the camaraderie among the women. It's wonderful to see that they were so supportive and caring of each other.  Yah, girl power!

I just get this feeling that RS spoiler is true now and Chris didn't take a chance. Sad really for everyone    

I'm of two minds about this.

In the Bach world if he doesn't pick Lindsey I will always wonder if he just choose Mik as second choice or as the easier route to take.. Neither of the 3 of them deserve this. IMHO you don't go from something is missing, to being fully in love, no questions asked, ready to marry somebody that 2 weeks earlier you knew there was something missing and you didn't know if you could get there with her, but you had to keep her hanging on because you were getting paid for a show that demanded this while this other love already had your heart so much that you couldn't sleep at night...

In the real world, I'm on the fence about wanting him to pick Lindsey because I think she can do better. As young as she is there will be plenty of men in her future. None of which she will have to watch on TV trying to figure out if he loves her more than the other chick on a TV show or having to worry that he will one day resent her for having to pack up and move away from his family. Also, a guy that already has his sh*t together and knows what he wants to do with his life before becoming 33 years old.

It's like we are seeing Ben 2.0 where he is "in" love with one girl and  'loves" the other one and he can't figure out the difference.. Give me my choice and I will pick the guy that's in love with me over the one that loves me. It's like having a great pair of shoes that are out of this world that you are in love with, but then you know you still have that old broke in, half worn out pair that feels sooooooo much better.. Choices Choices.. They make the world go around. lolol

Well, it looks like Chris can't win because if he picks Lyndsey and moves across country to satisfy her, I will think he's a fool who's letting little Chris make his life decisions. At 33 years old, he should be able to make a real choice for his life and his children. I do not believe he seriously is in love with either of them, IMO. I also don't think there is an ice cube's chance in hell of him moving to the other side of the country to be with Lyndsey. People can cherry pick what he says but, he contradicts himself or says something very similar to a different girl, all the time so, I don't find his statements credible and I am more than willing to wait another week to see what he DOES. JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:30 pm

I don't see Chris as any different than these other guys caught up in lust thinking they are actually in love. He's immature. If the RS spoiler is right I think he is grateful to his parents for showing him the light. It blows my mind she is unwillingly to compromise on Toronto when her family was so icy to him. How is he supposes to be comfortable with that? JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:44 pm

why sad? sad for lindsey fans if he does not pick her but not sad for mikaela fans if he picked her.

right now all i read (including myself) is JUST ASSUMPTIONS about how he felt. There is absolutely ZERO NADA proof that Lindsey was his favorite. I heard many words said by him to both girls and it would be totally ridiculous to be selective and remove the LOVE STORY because it was clearly said out loud AND directly to her... not during any PI with cut and edits.

It is way too easy to dismiss something that does not fit in one scenario because then we have to revise our "I know for a fact that it is" position and admit we are wrong.

For me, we have absolutely NO IDEA if he fell in love with Mikaeala from the start and Lindsey was always F2, regardless of the words he said. No words is stronger than the other for 1. and we have no idea if chris said the same thing for the other but we never get the chance to hear them for 2.

what we see is not what happened. #fact

based on this, i think we should be way more cautious about the SECOND CHOICE or SAFE ROAD.

all i know is that I want to hear the part 2, THEN decide if Mikaela was the love of his life and maybe.... just maybe, he is still with mikaela today.

we.do.not.know. because we are not either chris, or lindsey or mikaeala. nobody was there during the fantasy night to kiss and tell either.

MY opinion as usual

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:44 pm

I think a really big part of the equation is getting overlooked .... this is the Bachelor, its a produced tv show that has to follow a formula. The lead HAS to say that they’re falling in love, and they HAVE to say that each one is special, and they HAVE to let only a few go at a time when they’d really probably let 15 go first night and the rest with the exception of 2 or 3 the next day. If Chris is saying the same thing about a few girls, then they’re probably the only lines he remembers from the script. He’s not an actor .... he’s a baseball player that thought it would be fun to go on a glorified dating site to find a girl to date. The girls are doing the same, looking for an adventure and if lucky maybe meet a guy to date. Feelings eventually get a little more involved and feelings get hurt. I don’t blame the “players” ... I blame the “game”. The lead picks the one that gives them butterflies .... and thats about the only real thing about this reality show ... they don’t pick the one that viewers think is best for them, when watching something that happened .... 6months ago...

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:51 pm

^^ then we are talking in circle because for me the girl after the meet and greet that was upfront because of her 1-1 on episode 2 was Lindsey. Everyone thought of her as an early favorite... and this is, as per my experience, often the signs of the F2.

the most talked about
the most obvious
the early favorite
the lead acting as cray cray about her
the nice sweet next door girl that appeal to the majority of viewers

that is for me the definition of the F2 and I can list a couple of girls who wore the same shoes on previous franchises.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:55 pm

northernviewer wrote:I think a really big part of the equation is getting overlooked .... this is the Bachelor, its a produced tv show that has to follow a formula.  The lead HAS to say that they’re falling in love, and they HAVE to say that each one is special, and they HAVE to let only a few go at a time when they’d really probably let 15 go first night and the rest with the exception of 2 or 3 the next day.  If Chris is saying the same thing about a few girls, then they’re probably the only lines he remembers from the script.  He’s not an actor .... he’s a baseball player that thought it would be fun to go on a glorified dating site to find a girl to date.   The girls are doing the same, looking for an adventure and if lucky maybe meet a guy to date.   Feelings eventually get a little more involved and feelings get hurt.   I don’t blame the “players” ... I blame the “game”. The lead picks the one that gives them butterflies .... and thats about the only real thing about this reality show ... they don’t pick the one that viewers think is best for them, when watching something that happened .... 6months ago...

Yup. Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 4256136633

We are now down to two. With one there is something missing and with the other there are butterflies. That was very specific to these to women. Which ever way people see the story, with a typical edit this is a sign that the something missing is F2 and butterflies is F1. That is just the way these shows work....regardless who I think is my favourite....and actually I'm not really liking anyone all that much this season. That is how things are typically edited. Of course, producers could always change things up, but that is the typical edit.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:56 pm

HEA wrote:why sad? sad for lindsey fans if he does not pick her but not sad for mikaela fans if he picked her.

right now all i read (including myself) is JUST ASSUMPTIONS about how he felt. There is absolutely ZERO NADA proof that Lindsey was his favorite. I heard many words said by him to both girls and it would be totally ridiculous to be selective and remove the LOVE STORY because it was clearly said out loud AND directly to her... not during any PI with cut and edits.

It is way too easy to dismiss something that does not fit in one scenario because then we have to revise our "I know for a fact that it is" position and admit we are wrong.

For me, we have absolutely NO IDEA if he fell in love with Mikaeala from the start and Lindsey was always F2, regardless of the words he said. No words is stronger than the other for 1. and we have no idea if chris said the same thing for the other but we never get the chance to hear them for 2.

what we see is not what happened. #fact

based on this, i think we should be way more cautious about the SECOND CHOICE or SAFE ROAD.

all i know is that I want to hear the part 2, THEN decide if Mikaela was the love of his life and maybe.... just maybe, he is still with mikaela today.

we.do.not.know. because we are not either chris, or lindsey or mikaeala. nobody was there during the fantasy night to kiss and tell either.

MY opinion as usual

Gold trimmed, diamond encrusted DITTO! Chris quite clearly doesn't know who he wants to be with so, there's no danger that anyone of us knows anything about him settling or, taking his best shot or, hiding under the bed. JMO Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 3806527698

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:02 pm

HEA wrote:^^ then we are talking in circle because for me the girl after the meet and greet that was upfront because of her 1-1 on episode 2 was Lindsey. Everyone thought of her as an early favorite... and this is, as per my experience, often the signs of the F2.

the most talked about
the most obvious
the early favorite
the lead acting as cray cray about her
the nice sweet next door girl that appeal to the majority of viewers

that is for me the definition of the F2 and I can list a couple of girls who wore the same shoes on previous franchises.

jmo

Actually, the one the lead picks isn't necessarily the one that is the most talked about or the most obvious. Depending on the lead, they may also not act all crazy about her and she definitely does not have to have to be the nice, sweet, next door girl that appeals to the majority of viewers...Ahem...Courtney, Vienna.

For me the typical F1 is the one the lead is chasing. Producers can play with the cast and the edits and all the rest of it to mess with viewers, but they have always shown the lead chasing the one they want.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99