SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 33 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:12 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:^^ then we are talking in circle because for me the girl after the meet and greet that was upfront because of her 1-1 on episode 2 was Lindsey. Everyone thought of her as an early favorite... and this is, as per my experience, often the signs of the F2.

the most talked about
the most obvious
the early favorite
the lead acting as cray cray about her
the nice sweet next door girl that appeal to the majority of viewers

that is for me the definition of the F2 and I can list a couple of girls who wore the same shoes on previous franchises.

jmo

Actually, the one the lead picks isn't necessarily the one that is the most talked about or the most obvious. Depending on the lead, they may also not act all crazy about her and she definitely does not have to have to be the nice, sweet, next door girl that appeals to the majority of viewers...Ahem...Courtney, Vienna.

For me the typical F1 is the one the lead is chasing. Producers can play with the cast and the edits and all the rest of it to mess with viewers, but they have always shown the lead chasing the one they want.

We're back where we started because I honestly do not see him "chasing" either girl. I see him happy to be with each of them whenever he is and making the most of it. I see honesty from both of them and the effort from him to match their verbal intensity even if he has to go back to his quote collection for a rerun. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:16 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:^^ then we are talking in circle because for me the girl after the meet and greet that was upfront because of her 1-1 on episode 2 was Lindsey. Everyone thought of her as an early favorite... and this is, as per my experience, often the signs of the F2.

the most talked about
the most obvious
the early favorite

that is for me the definition of the F2 and I can list a couple of girls who wore the same shoes on previous franchises.

jmo

Actually, the one the lead picks isn't necessarily the one that is the most talked about or the most obvious. Depending on the lead, they may also not act all crazy about her and she definitely does not have to have to be the nice, sweet, next door girl that appeals to the majority of viewers...Ahem...Courtney, Vienna.

For me the typical F1 is the one the lead is chasing. Producers can play with the cast and the edits and all the rest of it to mess with viewers, but they have always shown the lead chasing the one they want.

BenF was a big azz who had sex during their dipping...... and the other guy was a major azz as we all recall how he acted on cameras after the show with vienna........ ahem.... not really good example of happy endings IMO

there is only ONE segment that make people think he was chasing her is the HANG ON. and for me he just wanted to kiss her because, yes, she was her top 2.

if we truly take the time to listen carefully what he said during the fantasy date on PI, we will hear him say that it was some "WEIRD ENERGY" for quite some time with lindsey... said that things changed since hometown.... i mean if people really take the time to take a step back and listen...  big fat IF

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:28 pm

Just a reminder. We don't tell members what to post or what to not post.

Everyone has the right to post their opinions on the season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:29 pm

Oooh you guys. I just listened to the Almost Famous podcast, because Vanessa is hosting and she had Mikaela on at the very end of the show (like literally the last 5 minutes). Anyway, I thought it was very telling what she said!

So Vanessa asks about there only being two girls left, her and Lyndsey. Mikaela then says:
"I mean, Lyndsey's a great girl, I have nothing bad to say about her, but I think what you're gonna see in the next couple weeks is something that you may not expect.." She goes on to describe that living in a sorority type of situation was really tough etc. Anyway, she doesn't finish that train of thought. She then gets asked about whether it's customary for Bachelor Canada to end in a proposal. She's like, "well that's the premise and you would hope that the bachelor coming into the show is ready to get engaged, but.." that Chris coming into it hadn't watched the show ever. She also goes on to say that Chris is a bit like Nick Viall physically, and also compares him to Ben Higgins, because "he's a flip-flopper". She was like, "who was it that said I love you to two people? Ben! He's a Ben!"

So there you go. I think that sounds a lot like the spoiler unravelling.

Source: latest episode of Almost Famous

https://art19.com/shows/almost-famous-podcast

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:35 pm

Imp wrote:Oooh you guys. I just listened to the Almost Famous podcast, because Vanessa is hosting and she had Mikaela on at the very end of the show (like literally the last 5 minutes). Anyway, I thought it was very telling what she said!

So Vanessa asks about there only being two girls left, her and Lyndsey. Mikaela then says:
"I mean, Lyndsey's a great girl, I have nothing bad to say about her, but I think what you're gonna see in the next couple weeks is something that you may not expect.." She goes on to describe that living in a sorority type of situation was really tough etc. Anyway, she doesn't finish that train of thought. She then gets asked about whether it's customary for Bachelor Canada to end in a proposal. She's like, "well that's the premise and you would hope that the bachelor coming into the show is ready to get engaged, but.." that Chris coming into it hadn't watched the show ever. She also goes on to say that Chris is a bit like Nick Viall physically, and also compares him to Ben Higgins, because "he's a flip-flopper". She was like, "who was it that said I love you to two people? Ben! He's a Ben!"

2nd time you are sharing a WOW information clapping!

link here: https://art19.com/shows/almost-famous-podcast

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:39 pm

Imp wrote:Oooh you guys. I just listened to the Almost Famous podcast, because Vanessa is hosting and she had Mikaela on at the very end of the show (like literally the last 5 minutes). Anyway, I thought it was very telling what she said!

Interesting indeed laugh out loud so IMO i am going to assume chris says i love you to both girls then Lyndsey decides she's not ready to get engaged(and walks away), or he gets scared and flips to Mik but doesn't propose...Mik finds out he loves Lyndsey as well and dumps him :crazed :drama
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:43 pm

@LoveDovez

Re: being of two minds about it

Love your post!

I very much agree with you. And you’re right, Lyndsey does have so many wonderful things ahead of her.

I think, my sadness lies with the effort and emotion everyone invested. The women even appreciated chris for chris and none of his other baggage. That says a lot about them.

I guess. I’m a hopeless romantic and really believed that love could have conquer all.

We’ll see how it goes, next week :/

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:46 pm

northernviewer wrote:I think a really big part of the equation is getting overlooked .... this is the Bachelor, its a produced tv show that has to follow a formula.  The lead HAS to say that they’re falling in love, and they HAVE to say that each one is special, and they HAVE to let only a few go at a time when they’d really probably let 15 go first night and the rest with the exception of 2 or 3 the next day.  If Chris is saying the same thing about a few girls, then they’re probably the only lines he remembers from the script.  He’s not an actor .... he’s a baseball player that thought it would be fun to go on a glorified dating site to find a girl to date.   The girls are doing the same, looking for an adventure and if lucky maybe meet a guy to date.   Feelings eventually get a little more involved and feelings get hurt.   I don’t blame the “players” ... I blame the “game”. The lead picks the one that gives them butterflies .... and thats about the only real thing about this reality show ... they don’t pick the one that viewers think is best for them, when watching something that happened .... 6months ago...

Well said. It happens every season, pretty much every franchise. I remember having a discussion for days about Tim's kiss with April vs Tim telling Trish he fell for her a long time ago which at the end of the day meant nothing since Trish was the F2 regardless of what he said to her. I posted a couple of days ago, Ben H Bach USA told his F2 to her face, he loved her.

I can't see Chris choosing the easy one, or the one that looks good on paper and settling. Why would anyone do that. Who's to say the person living in the same city is the easy one. It certainly didn't work for Andi Bachelorette USA and her F1 who both lived in Atlanta.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:46 pm

Didn't Ben also went for the blond and not the sassy brunette.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:59 pm

credit to @Imp

55:50

Last edited by HEA on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:59 pm

Thanks for this. The Canadian producers are super lenient on what they let these contestants do/say. cantstopl

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:09 pm

HEA wrote:
Sprite wrote:

the most talked about
the most obvious
the early favorite

jmo

BenF was a big azz who had sex during their dipping...... and the other guy was a major azz as we all recall how he acted on cameras after the show with vienna........ ahem.... not really good example of happy endings IMO

there is only ONE segment that make people think he was chasing her is the HANG ON. and for me he just wanted to kiss her because, yes, she was her top 2.

if we truly take the time to listen carefully what he said during the fantasy date on PI, we will hear him say that it was some "WEIRD ENERGY" for quite some time with lindsey... said that things changed since hometown.... i mean if people really take the time to take a step back and listen...  big fat IF

jmo

I don't care who the lead is or whether or not I like them or whether they have a happy ending or not. That has nothing to do with editing patterns.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99