SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 45 of 58 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:15 am

and they sang "so in love" with a rose on the table, kissing on their lips, google-eyed each other....

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Soinlo10

the message is clear: "I am ready to find my person and just want to find love"

lindse-myperson from HEA on Vimeo.

guess what she said in this post??

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Person10

naked in the same tub...

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Naked10

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Sweet10
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Kissin10

https://www.instagram.com/oldsames/

and that is that.....

because in my world, I do not google-eye my best friend singing "so in love"... I do not kiss her on the lips... I do not share my tube naked.... she does not give me have toothaches for kissing me...

.... and she is not MY person. she would be my friend and I would not be that intimate with her..........

so whatever is said. I look at the dates and even if they are old pictures, they were reposted for a reason. Oldsames has 111 followers and she did not post anything since november 6.

Her most recent blog is December 15... and here is her comment of one person about a question she asked:

Lindsey wrote:Question of the day:
Why do we fall in love? Really though, at what point do we realize it’s love? Do we walk into it, or does it just happen?
Thoughts?

and here again she is making a clear distinction that HER PERSON is more than a friend....

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Haha11
https://lyndseygavin.com/2017/12/15/friday-thoughts/#comments

so again..... that fit FOR ME that her relationship with her BFF turned into something else.....

Yes they met at school... but what are the school hearts then when a woman says she married her schoolheart? it means to me they met at school and dated and married right? So why a friendship with a woman cannot turn into more??? it looks like a bit hypocrite to just say that because it is a girl, it is only platonic and friendly.

he bee to my flower... I mean................................

This said. AGAIN and AGAIN. I am NOT judging the relationship. If she found love with a woman, good for her. I am happy to be Canadian and proud that everyone is free to love whomever they want (consensual of course).

now... NO mention of the bachelor on her IG in her profile

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Inst10

and the 2 bachelor reference are those... one poste JUNE 17.........

and if this is not a directly related to chirs and their mud fantasy date and him plus the date, so close to the finale???? mmmmmm

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Mud10
https://www.instagram.com/lyndseygavin/

ride a bull, ride a (cowgirl).......... mmmmm.... NOT the kind of comment a F1 would post IMO

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Cow10

https://www.instagram.com/lyndseygavin/

My point is that she was not with Chris in June.... and while Lindsey was posting a Classy Mudder Fu****er on her IG on JUNE 17.... michaela was posting H A P P Y Toronto on JUNE 13

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Happy10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVSn_2uhZj1/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

And this also on top of Lindsey who started to post HOW TO BE SINGLE AND HAPPY on JUNE 22 up to November and explained in details all her break up she went thru with her ex boyfriend

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Hap10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVSn_2uhZj1/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

This is MY opinion and that is that. For me she was not the F1. She was rejected at F2 or she removed herself from the equation.... she went home hurt and pissed off, feeling LIKE A FOOL (her favorite song of the moment) and started to remove all the memories  (scroping Chris from the picture with her grand-dad) just like she advised her readers and just like she mentioned it in her bio on W Network (already shared by me on this board). And the PI with the make up... it is probably a practical way for crew to do PI after the finale instead of paying her way to Toronto... economic budget. I do recall that many in other franchise did it, she would not be an exception.

Lindsey looks very happy today. she is spending her xmas time with her fam.

Lindsey wrote:In this moment, I’m most excited for…:
Going to the island to spend Christmas with the fam. Shayne (my lil bro) is COMING HOME. I’m so excited to sip coffee and baileys, sing, chill and just BE with the Gavin fam in the best place on Earth.

and if she is in love, good for her........ but IN MY OPINION, she was never the F1 and all her SM is telling me this Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 4256136633

Last edited by HEA on Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:48 am

Good morning, HEA! Wow, this really is a reality show. All we need is a VO by Chris expressing his shock and awe, (awwww...)
Please don’t forget to post your reactions to the most dramatic season ever, tomorrow. I can’t watch live but, I know I can count on you.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:55 am

Chgohighlife wrote:Good morning, HEA! Wow, this really is a reality show. All we need is a VO by Chris expressing his shock and awe, (awwww...)
Please don’t forget to post your reactions to the most dramatic season ever, tomorrow. I can’t watch live but, I know I can count on you.

sucks but I may no be able to do that. hissyfit
My work asked me to be present at an event...
I hope to be home in time.. I may but if i am not, i will post with a little delay but not by much :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:01 am

I just don't know how you can be so determined that there is this mysterious relationship happening with her friend.  What about the friend's boyfriend....how does he fit into your scenario?  It is extremely obvious that the friend is in a committed relationship with a guy so how does that fit this imaginary scenario.  To me I find it really sad that one has to bring one of the girls down to hopefully make your fave better.  I just don't understand that and what it has to do with the show/edit/finale.  IMO, it's really stretching the boundaries.  If you think the SM stuff that you are finding and somehow miraculously saying that she's in a relationship with a girl...makes no sense IMo.

@HEA wrote:Yes they met at school... but what are the school hearts then when a woman says she married her schoolheart? it means to me they met at school and dated and married right? So why a friendship with a woman cannot turn into more??? it looks like a bit hypocrite to just say that because it is a girl, it is only platonic and friendly.

BTW, the one pic of the two girls that you say are in the tub.....seriously?  How does a tub sit in front of a door.  That's totally bonkers IMO.  IMO, showing the SM pics and assuming that there is more there than just friends is pretty weird how you can get to that imaginary conclusion.  dizzy

@HEA, can you show me what in the edit of the season means that Lyndsey isn't the F1.  Then compare that to past seasons, how this franchise edits their season, and how that means that Mik is the F1.  ESPECIALLY how @4health laid out the pattern of the edit and how the finale could turn out.  I think that @4health laid everything out very conclusive when you consider the editing for the whole season.  IMO, it only points to Lyndsey as F1

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:19 am

@Aunties_Love

everyone sees what they want to see in the VO. it is easy to interpret something that does not exist and be influenced to find clues to the person they think is F1. @4health made no mystery that she is thinking Lindsey is F1. I am sure that if I used the same VO I could ALSO point that it is pointing to Mikaela F1. vo are just that... segment to fill in the prods scenario.

I made a video to show that chris was done at MTP but I am already late for work and to be honest, I am not here to convince and I sure did spend a lot of energy on this show to show my point and clues and my sleuthing. My sleuthing speak for itself since I sleuthed Mikaela top 2 while some could not see her at all.

at this point, nobody will change their mind and that is fine.

this is JUST a TV show and tomorrow is not soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:31 am

HEA wrote:@Aunties_Love

everyone sees what they want to see in the VO. it is easy to interpret something that does not exist and be influenced to find clues to the person they think is F1. @4health made no mystery that she is thinking Lindsey is F1. I am sure that if I used the same VO I could ALSO point that it is pointing to Mikaela F1. vo are just that... segment to fill in the prods scenario.

I made a video to show that chris was done at MTP but I am already late for work and to be honest, I am not here to convince and I sure did spend a lot of energy on this show to show my point and clues and my sleuthing. My sleuthing speak for itself since I sleuthed Mikaela top 2 while some could not see her at all.

@HEA, come and preach to the choir. If you have a video, please post it when you can because I share your opinion that his decision was made at MTP/reality check.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:15 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
HEA wrote:@Aunties_Love

@HEA, come and preach to the choir. If you have a video, please post it when you can because I share your opinion that his decision was made at MTP/reality check.
I feel the same way

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by dy1119 Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:54 pm

Pinkgirl wrote:Wow some people very judgemental ( judge a book by its cover) who cares if she kissed a girl on the lips really that means nothing at all.  They go around singing to many events. HEA , I get you like Mikeala and she is your F1 but really

I think that HEA was able to present an interesting case, which is by far more than just "kissed a girl".

dy1119

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:23 pm

@HEA Good Post Thanks for putting all that together. That is time consuming and great sleuthing.

For the record, if anyone disagree's with a post, the rules state we do not JUDGE our members opinions.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions regarding the contestants of the show, and not the members.

Just because someone is posting opinions on a contestant, it doesn't mean that person doesn't like them. We are just posting opinions of what we see and sleuth. We are not dragging one person down to lift another up. If it bothers someone to read a comment they don't agree with, take a step back, it's not worth it, honestly. They are just people who have moved on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:12 pm

dy1119 wrote:
Pinkgirl wrote:Wow some people very judgemental ( judge a book by its cover) who cares if she kissed a girl on the lips really that means nothing at all.  They go around singing to many events. HEA , I get you like Mikeala and she is your F1 but really

I think that HEA was able to present an interesting case, which is by far more than just "kissed a girl".

Clearly sleuthing SM posted by the subject is more valid than all the IMO/JMO’s and Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 2622943811 anyone can muster, IMO. Reality sometimes shows up in the oddest places. I follow about 50 US Bach former and present contestants and other young Hollywood starlets on various SM platforms for fashion trends and perspective. I can guarantee you that NO OTHER YOUNG WOMAN I am currently following who either is or currently wishes the world to deduce they are straight - has made a bold and repetitive practice of publicly presenting such provocative images and sexy, intimate, loving captions to a girlfriend. Therefore, at the risk of demonstrating common sense, I’m going to say Lyndsey is delivering a message to the world and she wants to be HEARD and as the late, great, worldly, sophisticated and wise Maya Angelou often said: “When people tell you who they are, believe them.”

What’s a reality show without a surprise dose of reality? JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:17 pm

I'm not bothered by it at all just commented , jmo , I lose no sleep over that show, or who picks who , I just don't see it what HEA wrote , jmo

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:27 pm

I get that , but maybe I just don't get that worked up over pic people post or try to suggest anything. Really no big deal people can suggest or say what they like everyone sees things or does things different through there own eyes. No big deal folks all good , first time on this forum so I'm just reading things that are posted how people get right into it. Not a bad thing at all. Keep going and I'll keep reading and throw my two cents once and awhile. Cheers to Wednesday nights big night we will all know what happen.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 58 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99