SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 47 of 58 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:58 pm

4health wrote:
Agent99 wrote:@4health you really do say everything so beautifully
hearthumbsup
Thanks @4health for sleuthing out the video to get to the truth of what is in it. I always thought it would come down to some thing so simple and wouldn't really mean much in the grand scheme of things.

As far as you transcribing the teaser. Awesome job. You laid out everything very well and make it really easy to see what you are saying. Thanks for going the extra mile!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by jojo47 Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:00 pm

In the last six days, the Bachcanada IG page has had 13 posts/pics/videos about WTA and/or the women of this season. They've had one post about the finale part 2, and that's the preview video.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:49 pm

mercieme wrote:IMHO a few posts have been posted that are challenging the opinions of other posters which is different from disproving theories that are postulated IMO. I for one don't care about what the contestants do in their personal lives but I am not going to challenge or disrespect other posters just becasue they are posting things I don't agree with. I simply just skip the post and move on.

@guardianangel has posted many times this season for folks not to get personal when they don't agree about what is posted about their favorites. Please remember that none of us are paid by these contestants to defend them on the forum and the forum allows for all opinions to be expressed as our global moderator has reminded us time and time again this season and it's really not fair to her to keep reminding folks of simple rules that should be followed...jmho.

Thank you. bestbud!

As far as the "truth", I don't see how we can say Lindsay is wearing a one shoulder dress and call that the truth. That in no way looks like a dress to me, it could be her hair for all we know, and why would anyone wear a dress in a tub. IMHO it's not necessarily the truth. So lets not call it the truth.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AYA Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:59 pm

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 Drcv5u11
So many different perspectives here... it will be quite interesting. Can't wait!

AYA

Female Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
mercieme wrote:IMHO a few posts have been posted that are challenging the opinions of other posters which is different from disproving theories that are postulated IMO. I for one don't care about what the contestants do in their personal lives but I am not going to challenge or disrespect other posters just becasue they are posting things I don't agree with. I simply just skip the post and move on.

@guardianangel has posted many times this season for folks not to get personal when they don't agree about what is posted about their favorites. Please remember that none of us are paid by these contestants to defend them on the forum and the forum allows for all opinions to be expressed as our global moderator has reminded us time and time again this season and it's really not fair to her to keep reminding folks of simple rules that should be followed...jmho.

Thank you. bestbud!

As far as the "truth", I don't see how we can say Lindsay is wearing a one shoulder dress and call that the truth. That in no way looks like a dress to me, it could be her hair for all we know, and why would anyone wear a dress in a tub. IMHO it's not necessarily the truth. So lets not call it the truth.
IMO, Lyndsey isn't in the tub. She's leaning up against the door and I just don't see how there would be a tub right up against the bathroom door. What I was calling the "truth" is that IMO, Lyndsey is sitting on the floor by the tub but not in the tub.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Thank you. bestbud!

I see Lyndsey sitting on the floor in front of the door. I see a one shoulder top or dress. The fabric looks shiny to me. JMO

And, Chris is once again following the Bachcanada IG page??

Last edited by jojo47 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Thank you. bestbud!

That could be true @Guardianangel, but on the other hand, how can "we" say for sure that she was nude and it be the truth?? In fact, it's all just our opinions as none of us were there for us to say for 100% the "truth" either way. IMHO..I'm still trying to figure out how this was even brought into the whole scope of things.. Rolling Eyes
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:26 pm

IA that Lyndsey seems to be sitting on the floor by the tub but it sure looks like she's at least topless. I just see the guitar and her hair on the left side. JMO I don't really care to speculate about her Instagram posts though.

I don't see Chris as ready to have a serious relationship so am not shocked if he's split from his f1, who I think will be Mikaela.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Thank you. bestbud!

@GuardianAngel I think this was directed to me about the SM of Lyndsey and the so-called tub shot. So, just to clarify the "truth" I stated was that Lyndsey was not naked in a tub. If people want to go watch the video and not just the still picture it will show that what I have stated is true. So I hope that you understand that your statement is not factual of my post. (dress/shirt/top)

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:48 pm

albean99 wrote:IA that Lyndsey seems to be sitting on the floor by the tub but it sure looks like she's at least topless. I just see the guitar and her hair on the left side. JMO I don't really care to speculate about her Instagram posts though.

I don't see Chris as ready to have a serious relationship so am not shocked if he's split from his f1, who I think will be Mikaela.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 Lynsey10
naked or not naked, in a tub not in a tub, it doesn't really matter what we are actually watching.

I just can't help myself. As a mother of two beautiful young girls, I feel like I have to protect these young girls. I understand that we all have our opinions and that SM posts can be misinterpreted or can be exactly as others think. I would be the first to admit if I am wrong, it won't be the first time.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:07 pm

4health wrote:
albean99 wrote:IA that Lyndsey seems to be sitting on the floor by the tub but it sure looks like she's at least topless. I just see the guitar and her hair on the left side. JMO I don't really care to speculate about her Instagram posts though.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 Lynsey10
naked or not naked, in a tub not in a tub, it doesn't really matter what we are actually watching.  

I just can't help myself.  As a mother of two beautiful young girls, I feel like I have to protect these young girls.  I understand that we all have our opinions and that SM posts can be misinterpreted or can be exactly as others think.     I would be the first to admit if I am wrong, it won't be the first time.  

I'm still trying to understand how anyone could think she was nude in this picture. It's very plain to see she is NOT. Thanks for blowing the picture up so it shows what the picture is ( altho I could see from the first one and I'm half blind ). It would have been nice if the one that posted it had done that to start with, but I understand it wouldn't have fit the story. IMHO!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:45 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
4health wrote:

I just can't help myself.  As a mother of two beautiful young girls, I feel like I have to protect these young girls.  I understand that we all have our opinions and that SM posts can be misinterpreted or can be exactly as others think.     I would be the first to admit if I am wrong, it won't be the first time.  

I'm still trying to understand how anyone could think she was nude in this picture. It's very plain to see she is NOT. Thanks for blowing the picture up so it shows what the picture is ( altho I could see from the first one and I'm half blind ). It would have been nice if the one that posted it had done that to start with, but I understand it wouldn't have fit the story. IMHO!!!
I completely agree @4health(thanks so much for blowing it up to make it extra obvious) and @LoveDovez. IMO, I could tell from the original shot, Lyndsey wasn't topless and IMO impossible for her to be in the tub considering she was leaning right up against the door and if she were in the tub, the tub itself would of had to be right up against the door.....how would you be able to use it??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 58 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99