SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 46 of 58 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LynnTa Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:30 pm

I too find it very impressive how @HEA uses SCs so effectively to support her opinion/pov.. thumbsup
I find myself looking forward to reading your posts because of it. Your posts rock!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:46 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I just don't know how you can be so determined that there is this mysterious relationship happening with her friend.  What about the friend's boyfriend....how does he fit into your scenario?  It is extremely obvious that the friend is in a committed relationship with a guy so how does that fit this imaginary scenario.  To me I find it really sad that one has to bring one of the girls down to hopefully make your fave better.  I just don't understand that and what it has to do with the show/edit/finale.  IMO, it's really stretching the boundaries.  If you think the SM stuff that you are finding and somehow miraculously saying that she's in a relationship with a girl...makes no sense IMo.

@HEA wrote:Yes they met at school... but what are the school hearts then when a woman says she married her schoolheart? it means to me they met at school and dated and married right? So why a friendship with a woman cannot turn into more??? it looks like a bit hypocrite to just say that because it is a girl, it is only platonic and friendly.

BTW, the one pic of the two girls that you say are in the tub.....seriously?  How does a tub sit in front of a door.  That's totally bonkers IMO.  IMO, showing the SM pics and assuming that there is more there than just friends is pretty weird how you can get to that imaginary conclusion.  dizzy

@HEA, can you show me what in the edit of the season means that Lyndsey isn't the F1.  Then compare that to past seasons, how this franchise edits their season, and how that means that Mik is the F1.  ESPECIALLY how @4health laid out the pattern of the edit and how the finale could turn out.  I think that @4health laid everything out very conclusive when you consider the editing for the whole season.  IMO, it only points to Lyndsey as F1

@Aunties_Love, for the record, the girlfriend is in the tub apparently taking a bath. Lyndsey is sitting on the floor next to the tub and on the floor in front of the door. That is not a common practice between my girlfriends and me so I question it. I can and I do and so do many others. That’s why it was posted IMO, so other women who have their own friendship experiences could think about what it means. Lyndsey is not a child. She knows what she’s putting out there and why, IMO. I have assessed her messages and as I’ve said several times, I agree 100% with HEA. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Yes , and everyone has a right to a(opinion) so those that don't see it that way also have a right to give there two cents as well. Well when it's girls night out and we are all getting ready let me tell you lots of bare body's half dressed girls , towels wrapped around us putting on makeup , doing our hair, singing to the tunes gee I guess if I posted that up I would have to worry. Call it what you want but for me no big deal really. I guess I'm just a bit more liberated, girls dance together. Me and my bestie we have joked around on a dance floor waltzing with my boyfriend there, we just laugh.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:13 pm

But maybe if your trying to figure out this season everything counts for sleuthing I get it what everyone is trying to discuss. Very interesting everyone's opinion.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:22 pm

HEA wrote:
and the 2 bachelor reference are those... one poste JUNE 17.........

and if this is not a directly related to chirs and their mud fantasy date and him plus the date, so close to the finale???? mmmmmm

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 Mud10
https://www.instagram.com/lyndseygavin/

My point is that she was not with Chris in June.... and while Lindsey was posting a Classy Mudder Fu****er on her IG on JUNE 17.... michaela was posting H A P P Y Toronto on JUNE 13

IMO, this IG post has absolutely nothing to do with the show at all.  See the hashtag for toughmudder2017 and toughmudderwhistler... Tough mudder is an event of mud obstacle racing (simplified explanation) and evidently there was an event in Whistler in June. She's got an event participant tag on so evidently she was a participant. Looking at the Tough Mudder schedule for 2018, there is an event in Whistler again in June. IMO all she is saying in this post is that she as a participant is a "classy" participant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:22 pm

LynnTa wrote:I too find it very impressive how @HEA uses SCs so effectively to support her opinion/pov.. thumbsup
I find myself looking forward to reading your posts because of it.  Your posts rock!

Seeing is believing. No one has to agree with anyone about any one scenario but, true sleuthing skill is undeniable. bowdown

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:21 pm

Seeing so much from so little is a skill IMO, but one I would rather not possess.  Sometimes what is written on SM has no hidden meaning - I mean, to get Tough Mudder to relate to the Mexican mud bath is a real stretch IMO.

Also, Mikaela has an instagram with a post to her girlfriend asking #marryme. What to make of that no idea

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:29 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I just don't know how you can be so determined that there is this mysterious relationship happening with her friend.  What about the friend's boyfriend....how does he fit into your scenario?  It is extremely obvious that the friend is in a committed relationship with a guy so how does that fit this imaginary scenario.  To me I find it really sad that one has to bring one of the girls down to hopefully make your fave better.  I just don't understand that and what it has to do with the show/edit/finale.  IMO, it's really stretching the boundaries.  If you think the SM stuff that you are finding and somehow miraculously saying that she's in a relationship with a girl...makes no sense IMo.

@HEA wrote:Yes they met at school... but what are the school hearts then when a woman says she married her schoolheart? it means to me they met at school and dated and married right? So why a friendship with a woman cannot turn into more??? it looks like a bit hypocrite to just say that because it is a girl, it is only platonic and friendly.

BTW, the one pic of the two girls that you say are in the tub.....seriously?  How does a tub sit in front of a door.  That's totally bonkers IMO.  IMO, showing the SM pics and assuming that there is more there than just friends is pretty weird how you can get to that imaginary conclusion.  dizzy

@HEA, can you show me what in the edit of the season means that Lyndsey isn't the F1.  Then compare that to past seasons, how this franchise edits their season, and how that means that Mik is the F1.  ESPECIALLY how @4health laid out the pattern of the edit and how the finale could turn out.  I think that @4health laid everything out very conclusive when you consider the editing for the whole season.  IMO, it only points to Lyndsey as F1

@Aunties_Love, for the record, the girlfriend is in the tub apparently taking a bath. Lyndsey is sitting on the floor next to the tub and on the floor in front of the door. That is not a common practice between my girlfriends and me so I question it. I can and I do and so do many others. That’s why it was posted IMO, so other women who have their own friendship experiences could think about what it means. Lyndsey is not a child. She knows what she’s putting out there and why, IMO. I have assessed her messages and as I’ve said several times, I agree 100% with HEA. JMO

@HEA @Chgohighlife @Aunties_Love we all enjoy sleuthing.  My long post of the transcribed teaser wasn't posted in favor of one girl over the other.   If you re-read it you will see that it just explained the VO don't tell the true story.  Those things as misleading or misread.   I closed with my opinion on who will be F1 yes, but that post wasn't to prove anything.  Hence the before/during/after comments and we don't know?  

This is an example of just that when we post opinions as factual.  So, I just want to clear the record on this since I think was misrepresented in your great post about Lyndsey's IG.  When @HEA states that the two girls are naked in a tub, that is implying that they were both in the tub naked.  So, just so we can have facts here is a screenshot of the video where you can see better of the situation.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 Bach_c10

The red circle shows that the candle is on the edge of the tub.  The phone/recording device is most likely IMO sitting on that edge recording (I love baths and in a hotel, the door can actually be right there IMO) the yellow is showing that Lyndsey is wearing a one-shoulder top/dress.  The turquoise circle arrow is showing where the ukulele is.   So IMO by this photo, they are not both naked.    Lyndsey is sitting next to the bath after coming home from something work, dinner etc.    

Yes, everyone has their own opinion which I love, but when the opinion can be disproved we need to be careful to making conclusions that aren't correct.  JMO and trying to make sure that we can all enjoy sleuthing and respect each other even more.   beatingheart

P.S.  As a mother of two girls it have found it very interesting how girls are more comfortable showing their love and affection for their dear friends, cousins, sisters.   My girls have taken showers with their friends (in swimsuits of course) and have said many times that when they go dancing they never go dancing with the guys.  It is all about having fun with their girlfriends.  It is just very different times then back in my day.  I have seen many young girls kiss each other and very heterosexual and think nothing of it.    But, I love that we sleuth until the end ladies / some gentlemen.  So, @HEA never stop and either will I.   hearthumbsup

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:32 pm

@4health you really do say everything so beautifully

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:37 pm

IMHO a few posts have been posted that are challenging the opinions of other posters which is different from disproving theories that are postulated IMO. I for one don't care about what the contestants do in their personal lives but I am not going to challenge or disrespect other posters just becasue they are posting things I don't agree with. I simply just skip the post and move on.

@guardianangel has posted many times this season for folks not to get personal when they don't agree about what is posted about their favorites. Please remember that none of us are paid by these contestants to defend them on the forum and the forum allows for all opinions to be expressed as our global moderator has reminded us time and time again this season and it's really not fair to her to keep reminding folks of simple rules that should be followed...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:41 pm

HEA wrote:@Aunties_Love

everyone sees what they want to see in the VO. it is easy to interpret something that does not exist and be influenced to find clues to the person they think is F1. @4health made no mystery that she is thinking Lindsey is F1. I am sure that if I used the same VO I could ALSO point that it is pointing to Mikaela F1. vo are just that... segment to fill in the prods scenario.

I made a video to show that chris was done at MTP but I am already late for work and to be honest, I am not here to convince and I sure did spend a lot of energy on this show to show my point and clues and my sleuthing. My sleuthing speak for itself since I sleuthed Mikaela top 2 while some could not see her at all.

at this point, nobody will change their mind and that is fine.

this is JUST a TV show and tomorrow is not soon enough.

@HEA just jumping in to say that what I posted was not to support Lyndsey as F1. I didn't add any extra in the teaser, just straightforward explanation. I have posted many times in support of Mikaela being F1 and the spoiler being correct. I am a flip-flopper and have called myself that more than once, especially this season. @HEA I enjoy your sleuthing and what you share, I would never try to say you are wrong with your thoughts. But, I will correct anyone that has posted something that I think can be proved false with facts or proof. That is not to prove that I right. The teaser post IMO made me flip once again that's all. yes

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:46 pm

Agent99 wrote:@4health you really do say everything so beautifully
hearthumbsup

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 58 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99