SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 55 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by AYA Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:01 am

northernviewer wrote:@AYA thanks so much for posting that ... I really need to relearn how to do that haha

You're very welcome! Smiley

AYA

Female Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:15 am

HEA wrote:^^good. she is now promoting her song as she did all along about her singing on her IG since the finale last june. good for her!
She made a lot more songs on IG from before she went filming so don't know if this is any different now. She loves to share......

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:42 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
HEA wrote:^^good. she is now promoting her song as she did all along about her singing on her IG since the finale last june. good for her!
She made a lot more songs on IG from before she went filming so don't know if this is any different now.  She loves to share......

and love to promo since the finale. many vids since then and way more after than before. again good for her. adventures and fame is not new. all contestants go on this show for that. good for them is few succeed. I wish her well with many gigs ahead yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:13 am

IMO, Lynds came for love. Mik not so much. Mik was all about what this show could do for her and that was so evident via her SM and the fact that for me, she just never was all in. Neither was he for her for that matter. That is so evident because of how cold the finale was and that he couldn't wait to drop her afterwards. IMO, no time went by at all before she was dropped and then the part of full SM advertising blitz took over. At the finale, there was no emotion there, no real smiles from either. IMO it looked so staged it's not even funny. All IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:23 am

Fan wars part deaux ongoing....geez...the girls from the season including the F1 and F2 are busy saying they love each other and singing praises of one another. Lyndsey posted some nice things on Mik's IG and Mik vice versa on Lynd's IG. It always amazes me when none of us that know them in RL IMO go at it.....it never ends season after season IMO....but alas I always hope the next season is a better one when all teams play nicer Praying

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:58 am

Aunties_Love wrote:IMO, Lynds came for love.  Mik not so much.  Mik was all about what this show could do for her and that was so evident via her SM and the fact that for me, she just never was all in.  Neither was he for her for that matter.  That is so evident because of how cold the finale was and that he couldn't wait to drop her afterwards.  IMO, no time went by at all before she was dropped and then the part of full SM advertising blitz took over.  At the finale, there was no emotion there, no real smiles from either.  IMO it looked so staged it's not even funny.  All IMO

I really see BOTH girls working their fifteen minutes for all it’s worth perhaps, Mikaela more than Lyndsey because she has an actual business to promote in addition to a personal brand. Lyndsey is clearly taking the opportunity to grab her little ukulele and jump on the SM bandwagon and introduce her talent on the show which IMO was a cool opportunity for her. I commend them both for making it about them instead of Chris because there was clearly no love story for either girl so it made sense to get down to business, IMO.

IMO, it was nice of Chris to permit Lyndsey to save face AFTER it became clear to her that she was F2, he let her “dump him”. She was so furious at him for the way he played her even six months later at ATFR but, she kept it classy and that’s commendable - actually for all three, though Chris couldn’t resist a couple of unnecessary eye rolls. Lyndsey had been honest and perceptive and admitted she never really felt he loved her or, was all in.

For women who know men, the timing is not surprising. No way could he figure out he wasn’t moving to Vancouver before the FSD. I knew he would make the distance excuse to dump Lyndsey when I saw his MTP but, I think he knew earlier like the morning after IMO. Not saying he’s a bad guy, just that he certainly optimized his 15 minutes opportunity like a 20 year old frat guy and not like a 33 year old man looking for a life partner, IMO. We’ve certainly seen that before in this franchise for sure and it goes beyond “boys will be boys” though I get the importance to the decision making IF the lead is confused which by his own admission, Chris was not. I think now that he has supposedly learned so much about himself, he will go back to one of the good relationships he said he missed out on by being so closed off, if any are still single. Maybe the ex who looked so much like Lyndsey. JMO

Since we know ratings are the bottom line and many think the Canadian franchise is kaput does anyone know how Chris’s season of the show did comparatively, ratings wise?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:04 am

I would not call it war but  Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 2254279460 because the beloved fan did not end F1.

no war from my part. I shared my opinion from day 1 but some people systematically want to have the last word. It happened that I am loud and chatty and therefore easy target to answer (I am NOT whining AT ALL, I am just stating some fact: I AM chatty and loud giggling ). Most of the time I let it go because I am not interested to convince anybody and sometimes I fell the need to share my opinion.

If I do not go with the lindsey love, it is not and never was because i do not like her. I think she is a nice girl. Because i never saw her being F1 it is is also not because i do not like her. I sure do not like her family, that is fact, but her? I think she is a young extremely emotional girl that was not ready for the show, who did not solve her own issues with her cheating NYC ex. She indeed posted nice things and nobody can say that I say bad things about lindsey except her flip flop hair who annoyed me. Other than that, not being an outdoor lover and not fond of her style of music, I honestly did not care much about her but I think her IG was interesting here and there. If people do not understand that trying to figure it out that she is/was in a relationship during filming is sleuthing, regardless if the person is woman or man... it is their opinion, just like i have mine. everyone is allowed to express an opinion. some will agree with what we say, some will disagree and that is what a forum is about.

I never put Mikaela on a pedestal and in fact I said from the get go that mikaela was a bit too posh for me... i do not think this is me putting her on a pedestal.... if sleuthing her as F1 offends the "other team", then so be it. If I see something in the behavior of a contestant, I will share it, good or bad. F1 or F2 or lead.

However, what I do see this particular finale is tons of negativity and bitterness and explanations that lindsey was supposed to be F1. Well... she. was. not. Period. Everyone is entitled to express their bitterness about it, that is their choice. But from my perspective, I think it is not white and black and when I read something that bother me, yes, I do share my opinion too. Because I do not go with the flow, does not mean that it is war. I am not the one who wants the last word here. I sleuthed the F1. I do not need more than that because that is why I come here, to sleuth. Honestly, this kind of bullying this season was tiring and boring and unnecessary.

My voice is so raw to repeat that nobody know those people, that they are ordinary people that were put into a one in a lifetime position on a TV REALITY SHOW. and I think it is plain ridiculous to play white knights for people we will never meet in real life. Some are probably jerks but right now, I see young people, some who were hurt and want to save their pride, some just move on with their life and are using the franchise to boost their number of followers. We do not know who they are, what were their true motives, what truly happened on set, after the show. etc....

people want to put dirt on the lead. fine
people want to put dirt on the F1. fine
people want to put dirt on the F2. fine
who cares.... in a couple of weeks, the circle will start again with another show. some people here will be on the same team, some not.

It is what it is. I do not feel bad about it. It happens every season. Sometimes I am right to find the F1, most of the time I am wrong. But I think nobody can accuse me for never been gracious when i was wrong on this board and I always took the time to congratulate the other team if they sleuthed the F1. It is a nice holly wish to say that we should be all best BFF... in reality, it rarely happens. I personally do not care about those contestants once the finale is over, some still care. whatever. the board is open 24/7/365 so everyone can discuss everything anytime.

Sometimes an opinion calls to me for an answer. Most of the time I laugh or shake my head behind my screen and just ignore. At the end of the day, I still have fun with many people.  I am no better and no worse than anybody here. it is called a forum and a forum has multiple personalities that need to cope with each other.

war is not my thing. no

my 2 cennes.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:10 am

Everyone on this show comes for the experience. Finding love is the bonus. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:24 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:IMO, Lynds came for love.  Mik not so much.  Mik was all about what this show could do for her and that was so evident via her SM and the fact that for me, she just never was all in.  Neither was he for her for that matter.  That is so evident because of how cold the finale was and that he couldn't wait to drop her afterwards.  IMO, no time went by at all before she was dropped and then the part of full SM advertising blitz took over.  At the finale, there was no emotion there, no real smiles from either.  IMO it looked so staged it's not even funny.  All IMO

I really see BOTH girls working their fifteen minutes for all it’s worth perhaps, Mikaela more than Lyndsey because she has an actual business to promote in addition to a personal brand. Lyndsey is clearly taking the opportunity to grab her little ukulele and jump on the SM bandwagon and introduce her talent on the show which IMO was a cool opportunity for her. I commend them both for making it about them instead of Chris because there was clearly no love story for either girl so it made sense to get down to business, IMO.

IMO, it was nice of Chris to permit Lyndsey to save face AFTER it became clear to her that she was F2, he let her “dump him”. She was so furious at him for the way he played her even six months later at ATFR but, she kept it classy and that’s commendable - actually for all three, though Chris couldn’t resist a couple of unnecessary eye rolls. Lyndsey had been honest and perceptive and admitted she never really felt he loved her or, was all in.

For women who know men, the timing is not surprising. No way could he figure out he wasn’t moving to Vancouver before the FSD.  I knew he would make the distance excuse to dump Lyndsey when I saw his MTP but, I think he knew earlier like the morning after IMO. Not saying he’s a bad guy, just that he certainly optimized his 15 minutes opportunity like a 20 year old frat guy and not like a 33 year old man looking for a life partner, IMO.  We’ve certainly seen that before in this franchise for sure and it goes beyond “boys will be boys” though I get the importance to the decision making IF the lead is confused which by his own admission, Chris was not. I think now that he has supposedly learned so much about himself, he will go back to one of the good relationships he said he missed out on by being so closed off, if any are still single. Maybe the ex who looked so much like Lyndsey. JMO

Since we know ratings are the bottom line and many think the Canadian franchise is kaput does anyone know how Chris’s season of the show did comparatively, ratings wise?
I am quoting yours for the bolded only. I was in touch on facebook with the Bachelor Canada page. They said that they are selling off the real old props from past seasons to make room for new ones. So, I am wondering if maybe there is more seasons to come....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:33 am

To me, going on for the experience to find love is one thing....going on to further your career is another and that is what I felt Mik did. That's my opinion.

I honestly don't think I am bitter at all. I am just saying what I saw and think that's ok. BUT IMO, there is no way around it and I think that there is no way he wouldn't of taken Lyndsey at the end if they lived closer together. that was so obvious, IMO. If they lived closer together, she would of been the F1 without a doubt. IMO, it was also obvious that Mik was second choice and I say that because there was no emotion at all, no real feelings there and IMO, they split up shortly after, and likely didn't even leave Mexico together. At the FRC, neither of them were happy at all. They were just going through the emotions, IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:53 am

Aunties_Love wrote:To me, going on for the experience to find love is one thing....going on to further your career is another and that is what I felt Mik did.  That's my opinion.

I honestly don't think I am bitter at all.  I am just saying what I saw and think that's ok.  BUT IMO, there is no way around it and I think that there is no way he wouldn't of taken Lyndsey at the end if they lived closer together.  that was so obvious, IMO.  If they lived closer together, she would of been the F1 without a doubt.  IMO, it was also obvious that Mik was second choice and I say that because there was no emotion at all, no real feelings there and IMO, they split up shortly after, and likely didn't even leave Mexico together.  At the FRC, neither of them were happy at all.  They were just going through the emotions, IMO.

@Aunties_Love,
Lyndsey was F2. This is not opinion, it is FACT. SHE said she never felt Chris really loved her or was all in. He proved that by not even making an attempt to develop a compromise or work through their issues. No matter how long they stayed together or what the motivation, Mikaela was F1 because Chris chose her to be F1. He could have chosen Lyndsey and dumped her a week later or, chosen Lyndsey and then reneged on moving. He didn’t. Chris chose Mikaela as F1. Lyndsey was his F2. IMO There is nothing to support the speculation that he loved either girl. Certainly not the one he chose to be his F2. Even Lyndsey knew better and said so. She figured it out and did as much as she could in a very emotional situation to save face and I’m proud of her for that. She was very dignified and classy in the face of rejection, IMO She and Mikaela survived this ordeal with strength, mutual support and grace. That speaks volumes about their wisdom and dignity. They are not making excuses. They are not pretending they didn’t both get played. IMO They are doing what’s best for them, optimizing their fifteen minutes of fame and moving on with their lives to what I’m sure will be something better. IMO That’s what real women do and I commend them for it. They have learned very early what some in past generations of women, never learned. Kudos for their Girl Power! JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:29 am

HEA wrote:I would not call it war but  Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 2254279460 because the beloved fan did not end F1.

no war from my part. I shared my opinion from day 1 but some people systematically want to have the last word. It happened that I am loud and chatty and therefore easy target to answer (I am NOT whining AT ALL, I am just stating some fact: I AM chatty and loud  giggling ). Most of the time I let it go because I am not interested to convince anybody and sometimes I fell the need to share my opinion.

If I do not go with the lindsey love, it is not and never was because i do not like her. I think she is a nice girl. Because i never saw her being F1 it is is also not because i do not like her. I sure do not like her family, that is fact, but her? I think she is a young extremely emotional girl that was not ready for the show, who did not solve her own issues with her cheating NYC ex. She indeed posted nice things and nobody can say that I say bad things about lindsey except her flip flop hair who annoyed me. Other than that, not being an outdoor lover and not fond of her style of music, I honestly did not care much about her but I think her IG was interesting here and there. If people do not understand that trying to figure it out that she is/was in a relationship during filming is sleuthing, regardless if the person is woman or man... it is their opinion, just like i have mine. everyone is allowed to express an opinion. some will agree with what we say, some will disagree and that is what a forum is about.

I never put Mikaela on a pedestal and in fact I said from the get go that mikaela was a bit too posh for me... i do not think this is me putting her on a pedestal.... if sleuthing her as F1 offends the "other team", then so be it. If I see something in the behavior of a contestant, I will share it, good or bad. F1 or F2 or lead.

However, what I do see this particular finale is tons of negativity and bitterness and explanations that lindsey was supposed to be F1. Well... she. was. not. Period. Everyone is entitled to express their bitterness about it, that is their choice. But from my perspective, I think it is not white and black and when I read something that bother me, yes, I do share my opinion too. Because I do not go with the flow, does not mean that it is war. I am not the one who wants the last word here. I sleuthed the F1. I do not need more than that because that is why I come here, to sleuth. Honestly, this kind of bullying this season was tiring and boring and unnecessary.

My voice is so raw to repeat that nobody know those people, that they are ordinary people that were put into a one in a lifetime position on a TV REALITY SHOW. and I think it is plain ridiculous to play white knights for people we will never meet in real life. Some are probably jerks but right now, I see young people, some who were hurt and want to save their pride, some just move on with their life and are using the franchise to boost their number of followers. We do not know who they are, what were their true motives, what truly happened on set, after the show. etc....

people want to put dirt on the lead. fine
people want to put dirt on the F1. fine
people want to put dirt on the F2. fine
who cares.... in a couple of weeks, the circle will start again with another show. some people here will be on the same team, some not.

It is what it is. I do not feel bad about it. It happens every season. Sometimes I am right to find the F1, most of the time I am wrong. But I think nobody can accuse me for never been gracious when i was wrong on this board and I always took the time to congratulate the other team if they sleuthed the F1. It is a nice holly wish to say that we should be all best BFF... in reality, it rarely happens. I personally do not care about those contestants once the finale is over, some still care. whatever. the board is open 24/7/365 so everyone can discuss everything anytime.

Sometimes an opinion calls to me for an answer. Most of the time I laugh or shake my head behind my screen and just ignore. At the end of the day, I still have fun with many people.  I am no better and no worse than anybody here. it is called a forum and a forum has multiple personalities that need to cope with each other.

war is not my thing. no

my 2 cennes.

I totally agree with the first highlighted, we all are entitled to our opinions, but I must be late to the game because I never knew there was "teams" on here??? Hmmmm interesting.. Anyway Congrats HEA you finally got the F1 right. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99