SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:40 pm

bluejay25 wrote:Looking at the new promo video, does it look like the girls may have visited the Leaning Tower of Pisa around 00:27 mark? I am not up to date on my European architecture, however, so I could be wrong and it's a different structure? laugh out loud.

Anyhow, if it is the Leaning Tower or another Italian structure, one of the girls has short hair and is most likely Bekah M, imo. Not sure if it was thought that she made it to Italy? I wonder if Italy had 7 girls rather than 6?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb1mzNlX6O4
:claphands Great job! That is the leaning tower of Pisa and that is Becca M., there must be 7 girls as I spot Becca in front with Bekah and Jacqueline in the back row with Tia to her right who appears to be next to Lauren B.

Whew, Ep 7 is going to be a tough one for Arie, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:03 pm

bluejay25 wrote:Looking at the new promo video, does it look like the girls may have visited the Leaning Tower of Pisa around 00:27 mark? I am not up to date on my European architecture, however, so I could be wrong and it's a different structure? laugh out loud.

Anyhow, if it is the Leaning Tower or another Italian structure, one of the girls has short hair and is most likely Bekah M, imo. Not sure if it was thought that she made it to Italy? I wonder if Italy had 7 girls rather than 6?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb1mzNlX6O4
I froze it at the 27 sec mark and it does appear to be Bekkah. And it does appear to be Pisa. There are 7 women there. 
Great find.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Enhance
my screen cap from above video.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:01 pm

Nice job @bluejay25! :claphands

@Kashathediva thanks for capturing that. I'll put a copy in the sleuthed thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:04 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:It looks so much like a fireplace you would find in Lake Tahoe. So much of the decor in hotels, etc match up with this fireplace.  BUT, I am considering the possibility that these screencaps of Bekah and Chelsea with Arie are from evening portion of Derby group date. With the derby group date being the last date of Ep. 2, Becca K. and Krystal would have already had their ID and they would be back at mansion waiting for girls to return without Arie. Chelsea and Bekah weren't a part of the same group date in Ep. 3 or 4 if the hot tub scene is in fact in Lake Tahoe. Bekah M is missing from that pic.

Just something to mull around.They have cocktail parties prior to RC at mansion but not typically group dates. Arie's sweater is very casual in pic talking with the girls in front of fireplace. That rules out RC4 cocktail party, IMO. Whenever/whereever this fireplace shot was captured, Chelsea and Bekah were part of the same activity. That conversation between Arie and Bekah was a bit shy considering he's already played kissy face with her in the hot tub if it's Ep 4 RC. I have searched for hotels close to Ventura Raceway but I haven't had any luck locating a terrace (IMO) fireplace like we see in these screencaps.
I'm going to quote this in lieu of bringing over screencaps again(repetetive bandwidth) but after watching preview for next week on GMA, I think we can finally put this part of sleuthing to bed. The fireplace with Bekah and Chelsea(dress) is part of next week's episode. The inside one is captured in the preview not the outside one but if you follow Bibiana, you can see the same type of pillars found on the screencaps captured in original sleuthing caps. They aren't at the mansion so I'm guessing it is the evening portion of derby group date.
Thank goodness that is solved now. I think I saw every fireplace in Lake Tahoe on google. LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:16 pm

@mprssdbyu Thank you for confirming that!! yes

To add to the above posts.

Five

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Five10

Six - showing the person in front of the blonde.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Six10

Arrow showing the 7th person.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Seven10

https://youtu.be/Fb1mzNlX6O4

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:29 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:It looks so much like a fireplace you would find in Lake Tahoe. So much of the decor in hotels, etc match up with this fireplace.  BUT, I am considering the possibility that these screencaps of Bekah and Chelsea with Arie are from evening portion of Derby group date. With the derby group date being the last date of Ep. 2, Becca K. and Krystal would have already had their ID and they would be back at mansion waiting for girls to return without Arie. Chelsea and Bekah weren't a part of the same group date in Ep. 3 or 4 if the hot tub scene is in fact in Lake Tahoe. Bekah M is missing from that pic.

Just something to mull around.They have cocktail parties prior to RC at mansion but not typically group dates. Arie's sweater is very casual in pic talking with the girls in front of fireplace. That rules out RC4 cocktail party, IMO. Whenever/whereever this fireplace shot was captured, Chelsea and Bekah were part of the same activity. That conversation between Arie and Bekah was a bit shy considering he's already played kissy face with her in the hot tub if it's Ep 4 RC. I have searched for hotels close to Ventura Raceway but I haven't had any luck locating a terrace (IMO) fireplace like we see in these screencaps.
I'm going to quote this in lieu of bringing over screencaps again(repetetive bandwidth) but after watching preview for next week on GMA, I think we can finally put this part of sleuthing to bed. The fireplace with Bekah and Chelsea(dress) is part of next week's episode. The inside one is captured in the preview not the outside one but if you follow Bibiana, you can see the same type of pillars found on the screencaps captured in original sleuthing caps. They aren't at the mansion so I'm guessing it is the evening portion of derby group date.
Also I am bringing this over from last night's episode thread. 
It's from the Westlake Village Inn where Arie is staying at while filming in LA area. 
It could be our mysterious fireplace? 
Arie is staying at the Westlake Village Inn. source  Maybe?  Very similar. 
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Patio-lakeside-room

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:51 pm

Bringing it over because I forgot what it looked like. He has a pretty thick sweater on so I would think wherever they were it was chilly.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Image_21

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4604p132-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:17 pm

I think you have it right @Kashathediva.  Great job.  Now I can get fireplaces out of my head.  LOL clapping!

Just trying to get caught up on things. Do we think that 7 made it to Italy instead of the usual 6?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

Also I am bringing this over from last night's episode thread. 
It's from the Westlake Village Inn where Arie is staying at while filming in LA area. 
It could be our mysterious fireplace? 
Arie is staying at the Westlake Village Inn. source  Maybe?  Very similar. 
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Patio-lakeside-room
It's a MATCH! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 2498057887

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:33 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I think you have it right @Kashathediva.  Great job.  Now I can get fireplaces out of my head.  LOL clapping!

Just trying to get caught up on things.  Do we think that 7 made it to Italy instead of the usual 6?
:yes: You can definitely add Bekah M. to your chart for week 7.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:42 pm

I'm not certain it is a match. But it's close. It bothers me I have not found that large room that all the women are in from the GMA segment at Westlake Village Inn. 
Here is the photo from my screencap made from the GMA segment.  Maybe someone else can find it. That area rug is pretty distinctive. 
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Enhance

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:49 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I think you have it right @Kashathediva.  Great job.  Now I can get fireplaces out of my head.  LOL clapping!

Just trying to get caught up on things.  Do we think that 7 made it to Italy instead of the usual 6?
:yes:  You can definitely add Bekah M. to your chart for week 7.
So this is what I have for week 7 as the people still there;

SEINNE, BECCA, LAUREN, TIA, KENDALL, JACQUELINE(per sc and LeapofFaith,bluejay25, mprssdbyu), Bekha M

Is that right?

ETA:

I am going in and making the change on the filming schedule I put up. If anyone could check it for me to make sure I am not goofing things up, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria