SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by North Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:41 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Solid, dude.

Definately complimentary with the beach crowd.  

Also in with the beach/bro crowd is the phrase "Do me a solid..."

As in, "Do me a solid and pass me that beer."

North

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:49 pm

Beautiful and witty to describe Lauren.
Solid to describe Becca.
Yep, he wanted/wants Lauren. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:59 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Arie will use his blogs to rewrite his own script imo. Build Lauren up and downplay Becca. Could be because he’s trying to prove to her parents with this possibly new narrative , it was always their girl. Remember, Lauren’s dad did threaten Arie’s life if he was proved wrong :uptonogood

I wonder how he will explain his proposal to Becca? How will he downplay that? I hope he doesn’t tell her she’s really “solid”. I can’t wait to see that proposal right before we see him break up with her. Suspect
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:03 pm

My guess is he will say that he had to follow his heart and his heart is with Lauren. We can't blame him for following his heart now can we? laugh out loud. I still think he is going to be raked over the coals for doing this.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:10 pm

I'm not buying anything Arie is selling. If Arie marries Lauren then and only then will I compare him to Jason. Because to be real, imo there's no way Jason would be looked at favorably now if he had ended up dumping Molly too. Imo it's because Jason married Molly that is the only reason the Mesnick can be painted in a positive light and Arie can try to benefit off of that result. Thing is, I just don't see Arie like Jason at all and Arie will have to prove himself before I buy anything he sells  Suspect  

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:31 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 9 Af6b4910
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 9 4a2f0410

www.instagram.com/ariejr

@GuardianAngel

This shows he was in NYC. He may have flown from there to LA where he might have run into Wells. He is probably in LA for the filming of the WTA.

(Posted on 2/7 by sanlee088)

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:42 pm

Yeah not going to be fun to watch his proposal to Becca. and then ATFR. Usually CH goes "and the lead is engaged to F1" once it comes on, what's he supposed to say this time?? Still wondering if it will be a closed set or if there will be an audience for live booing and tears.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 9 8367-910 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 9 I_got_13 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:04 pm

@havadrpepper Thanks! It seems so early for WTA. We should keep an eye out on others to confirm that are travelling for the taping.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:05 pm

Linds911 wrote:Yeah not going to be fun to watch his proposal to Becca. and then ATFR. Usually CH goes "and the lead is engaged to F1" once it comes on, what's he supposed to say this time?? Still wondering if it will be a closed set or if there will be an audience for live booing and tears.

I can not wait for the AFTR. I am dying to know how TPTB are going to squeeze everything in... the ex-boyfriend's proposal/rejection, Lauren's rejection, Arie's proposal, Arie's Struggle (TM), Becca's break-up, Lauren's reconnection, etc.. And then Harrison, obviously, needs to slice and dice it and make all players sit on his couch of confrontation. And, THAT'S what I really want to see. All the awkward, uncomfortable pauses and sideways glances and weird body language of Arie (especially Arie!) but Becca and Lauren too.

Question - is the Bachelorette always revealed at the ATFR?

North

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@havadrpepper Thanks! It seems so early for WTA. We should keep an eye out on others to confirm that are travelling for the taping.

RS claims the WTA is taping Tues Feb 13. Maybe he's coming to LA for a SHV prior to that? Any news on where Lauren is this coming weekend?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:53 pm

@pavalygurl no movement for Lauren, I checked when I checked Arie's SM. It's been two weeks since they both liked SM at the same time. I was thinking perhaps it's time for another SHV.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:56 pm

GA, I am still trying to figure out how a WTA taping on Feb 13 could play out.  The audience wouldn't be shown the later episodes and thus not spoiled.  But at this point there are still seven women in the mix and that would be awkward for them to have to play out as if they are still at this point in the season as to eliminations.  IDK what scenario would work here, if RS is even correct.

ETA correction. AS of Tues Feb 13 there would still be four women, so maybe that means none of the F4 would be there??? Tia loses out on a chance to "confront" Arie.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99