SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:24 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Lauren posted an IG story of food 5 hrs ago and Arie posted an IG story of food 6 hours ago.  Coincidence?  Probably not.  Maybe someone can bring Arie's photo over?  
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 23 191dd510
Source: ariejr IG story
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:29 am

stuckinsc wrote:If the WTA is taping shouldn’t Arie be there?

Yes, I think that is why he was getting his hair trimmed.He wants to make a good impression. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 23 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:20 pm

Rolly wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:If the WTA is taping shouldn’t Arie be there?

Yes, I think that is why he was getting his hair trimmed.He wants to make a good impression. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 23 2498057887

It's not going to help. He's going to have to try a whole lot harder than that!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:09 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Lauren posted an IG story of food 5 hrs ago and Arie posted an IG story of food 6 hours ago.  Coincidence?  Probably not.  Maybe someone can bring Arie's photo over?  
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 23 191dd510
Source: ariejr IG story

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 23 27878423_138322466981477_8875323507982991360_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTcxNDE4MDQyODE0NjgxODc5Nw%3D%3D

laureneburnham IG story

Two cutlery sets in Arie's IG. They could have met up after the WTA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:12 pm

Or the other set is for his handler ? Just a guess!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:12 pm

That's what I was thinking, @GuardianAngel.

Both posted food on their IG stories about an hour apart. Lauren looks like she is dining near the ocean. Two sets of silverware.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:26 pm

Also Lauren's insta pic of them on bikes yesterday, and her hashtag #febuariejoonya showing support before the WTA taping?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Also Lauren's insta pic of them on bikes yesterday, and her hashtag #febuariejoonya showing support before the WTA taping?

I've been trying to figure it out, but apparently my brain just isn't working. What is #febuariejoonya? I get the Arie part, but joonya? scratch laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:55 pm

Jr - joonya maybe with an Italian accent? laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Jr - joonya maybe with an Italian accent? laugh out loud

Now, I get it. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 23 3806527698 It was driving me crazy.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:23 pm

Arie's blog.

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-blog-week-6-falling-in-love-lauren-b/

My first date of the week was with Becca K. From the beginning, I was attracted to her beauty, humility, and kindness. I always knew she’d make a great wife and mother. We had such a strong start on our first date — my first date of this whole journey — but so much had happened since then. Finding a wife isn’t just about finding someone who would be a great on paper, it’s about love and chemistry. Going into the date, I knew that we needed this time to reconnect and see if we could rekindle our early passion. wrote:

The more I spent time with Lauren, the stronger I felt about her. At this point, though, I still had no idea how she felt about me. Yes, we had an amazing day shopping (one of the highlights was trying on hats and aprons), playing soccer with local kids, and climbing the tower in the center of town, but I still had so many questions. Was she ready for a hometown? Was she falling for me too? That night we had dinner at Villa Grabau, a beautiful historic estate outside of Lucca. I hadn’t been this nervous for a date in a long time. The stakes felt so high. Throughout the whole journey, I tried to think logically. I’d constantly ask myself: Do our lives fit together? Could she move to Scottsdale? Is she ready for marriage? With Lauren, it was never about those things. I couldn’t logically explain any of my feelings. I didn’t know why I felt so strongly, I just did. And I know excusing myself during dinner looks crazy. It felt crazy at the time, but when Lauren told me she was falling in love with me, I was overwhelmed. In that moment, I knew I felt the same way but needed to take a moment before I could properly express myself. I hadn’t felt like this about someone since Emily [Maynard]. This feeling was the reason I came back on the show. Even if I couldn’t quite explain why, I was falling in love with Lauren and needed to give her a rose. Now, with two of the four hometowns decided, I felt more hopeful than ever. wrote:

It's eerie to me. I had said right after finding out about the switch that I thought Becca was the good wife on paper and Lauren was the one he had passion for.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:41 pm

Well, he certainly is trying his hardest to soften the blow for the upcoming Mesnick. Downplaying Becca and building up the connection between him and Lauren. And even mentions Emily.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99