SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:24 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Was Becca still dating him when she went on the show?  

IMO no because he was living and working in California. But we really don't know.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:36 pm

grace8136 wrote:

I noticed this comment from his IG. This girl is from WI and so is he, so she may have some knowledge of what happened, or not.

allisaillingworth I don’t feel bad for Becca one bit. That’s what you get for leaving someone like this over a reality tv show.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd_bYGtH3JW/?taken-by=jirglross

Oh boy, those are some pretty harsh comments on that post and not in favour of Becca.

He's a cutie, nice pics in his IG.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

I noticed this comment from his IG. This girl is from WI and so is he, so she may have some knowledge of what happened, or not.

allisaillingworth I don’t feel bad for Becca one bit. That’s what you get for leaving someone like this over a reality tv show.

Oh boy, those are some pretty harsh comments on that post and not in favour of Becca.

I take comments on SM with a grain of salt. Sometimes people make comments and they don’t know these people at all but from the comment you would think they do. Even if they do know Becca and her ex they may not have an accurate reading of where their relationship was. We will find out more in the next few weeks. JMO Becca doesn’t strike me as the type to break up with someone just tell go on this show.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:02 pm

Arie visiting Lauren's family.

http://www.etonline.com/media/videos/watch-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-awkwardly-tries-to-impress-this-family-on-hometowns

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:18 pm

All I can think about when I see the Burnham’s clip is...
Meet the Fockers. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:20 pm

With Tia's family.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:23 pm

Rolly wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

I take comments on SM with a grain of salt. Sometimes people make comments and they don’t know these people at all but from the comment you would think they do. Even if they do know Becca and her ex they may not have an accurate reading of where their relationship was. We will find out more in the next few weeks. JMO Becca doesn’t strike me as the type to break up with someone just tell go on this show.

What's really interesting to me is that the ex-boyfriend didn't delete the nasty comments about Becca. He definitely saw them IMO because he responded to comments posted after the nasty ones. Time will tell, IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:27 pm

littlereddress wrote:Arie visiting Lauren's family.

http://www.etonline.com/media/videos/watch-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-awkwardly-tries-to-impress-this-family-on-hometowns

OMG this is priceless lololol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:33 pm

Can you imagine the sweat they had to wipe off his face when he went back there post filming to win her back? It must be love for him to endure that again!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:34 pm

@FLChica well he is going to get told on national tv. And honestly if he allows that it only helps tell Becca no matter what turning him down was the right thing IMO.

Eh, I think JPG had it worse with Andi’s family and Bryan with Rachel’s family. IMO.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:35 pm

FLChica wrote:
Rolly wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

What's really interesting to me is that the ex-boyfriend didn't delete the nasty comments about Becca. He definitely saw them IMO because he responded to comments posted after the nasty ones. Time will tell, IMO.

Maybe not deleting it was his way of agreeing that she was making a mistake to pick Arie over him. Do people always go back and delete comments on Instagram they don’t agree with or are mean? Some people would be deleting all day.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:39 pm

If it took the ex coming on this show to propose to her, then shame on him. You lost the girl. Probably had a bazillion chances in regular life to commit to her. If it was supposed to happen it would have. I hope Becca is over them both and ready to have 25 guys competing for her.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99