SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:27 pm

damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. imo.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:29 pm

Whether he will be happy with Lauren or not, I would expect that after one break up and then switch for the show's purposes, he is going to say he is happy even if he is miserable. 
Because I say I love my daughter, would not mean I don't love my other children. Because I say I love spaghetti does not mean I don't love pizza. 
He is no longer with Becca. IMO if he is expressing happiness with where he is in the process now, only idicates to me his present and not a statement regarding his past or future. 
JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:30 pm

Really hope TPTB throws him under the bus in the
last bits given his season is almost over. The fact that they have given Caroline permission to attack him, it has already started.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:32 pm

Arie has been saying in a lot of interviews before the switch leak that he fell in love with two people.

He also said he was very happy at a time when he apparently was still with Becca. Was he disrespecting Lauren by saying he fell in love with two people?

27 December 2017
The new Bachelor Arie Luyendyk Jr. admitted he 'fell in love' with two of his 29 potential brides during the upcoming season, but he did not confirm whether he got engaged or not.

'I didn't know I was capable of that,' the Dutch-born 36-year-old said in the latest issue of People - on newsstands Friday.

'I've never been in that situation, and it was really hard. And they were two very different women, and that's what made it even harder.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5215519/The-Bachelor-Arie-Luyendyk-Jr-fell-love-two-women.html#ixzz57lETEySv
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Dec 18, 2017

Bachelor Arie Luyendyk Jr. said 'I love you' to more than 1 woman on the show
"I told more than one person that I was in love and it made it hard for me. I think that I didn't really expect that," he said. "I didn't know that I had that capacity to love more than one person at a time and I think that's something that some of the bachelors go through and it's difficult. But I'm glad that I left myself open and got to experience that, for sure."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-love-woman-show/story?id=51658065

When a lead posts any pictures of the F1, they are looked at rubbing salt into the wound. I look at it, every lead is suppose to promote their own show. The posts usually coincide with the epi. I'm not sure what else he's suppose to do. Posting all the HTD's but not Lauren's? Post 1;1 dates with everyone but Lauren?

I don't see how he's hurting anyone via SM because I don't see any difference between his SM postings and all the other leads.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:33 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It doesn't matter if members post positive or negative opinions about any contestant, that's in the rules.

However when a comment is made with no back up, or proof, members have the right to ask for proof.

How is Arie tearing down Becca? I understand that may be an opinion, but I'd like to know how is he doing that? TYIA

Since the switch leaked, he's basically been saying how happy he is in his life right now which is implying to some people that he never valued what he had with Becca.

For me it's not that because I would hope he is happy with Lauren and his life right now, it's more that he felt the need to come out and say he hasn't felt this way about anyone since Emily about Lauren because IMO that's seriously downplaying a woman he chose and proposed to over his twu wuv 4eva. JMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:36 pm

bluwavz wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It doesn't matter if members post positive or negative opinions about any contestant, that's in the rules.

However when a comment is made with no back up, or proof, members have the right to ask for proof.

How is Arie tearing down Becca? I understand that may be an opinion, but I'd like to know how is he doing that? TYIA

Since the switch leaked, he's basically been saying how happy he is in his life right now which is implying to some people that he never valued what he had with Becca.

For me it's not that because I would hope he is happy with Lauren and his life right now, it's more that he felt the need to come out and say he hasn't felt this way about anyone since Emily about Lauren because IMO that's seriously downplaying a woman he chose and proposed to over his twu wuv 4eva. JMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

That comment really bugged me. You may think it, but dude, keep it to yourself. It makes you seem like an a$$ considering you had just proposed to another woman. I bet Becca loved hearing that.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 44 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 44 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:41 pm

No. I don't wish for Arie to be thrown under the bus, but I think TPTB are planning to do something "against him" anyway ... since they always do to their "beloved Bachelors" who are "too honest to play the game"... they use them as much as they can to get on top anyway.

And I do think Arie is more honest than it appears, even when he delivers straight out BS it's obvious that it's just a line to get out of the mess ... but he only plays his own game ... and TPTB are much bigger player than him and they've played him good.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:42 pm

umngirl wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:

That comment really bugged me. You may think it, but dude, keep it to yourself. It makes you seem like an a$$ considering you had just proposed to another woman. I bet Becca loved hearing that.
..... and posted on Valentines Day.  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 44 2262203523
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:45 pm

BKay wrote:damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. imo.

YES. He is the lead, unfortunately, the buck stops with him - that's the way it goes. Until we know the whole story (if we ever get that lucky) and even then, it still stops with him, that's why they paid him a lot of money - to hit him with whatever ish they can dream up. Just saying..... AMO.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:45 pm

LiboLRC wrote:Becca just started following a guy that seems to be friends with Peter from Madison in IG, she also follow Brooke Kraus, who I think is related to Peter, combine all this with the fact of how Arie is acting in SM, I honestly still believe that Becca was blindsided, but the more we get to the finale I'm starting to think this is not going to be a Arie roasting session and more of a confrontation.JMO

Also RS basically bashed every women in his Recap except Tia, just an observation.
  Hmmmm. IMO that means that Tia is leaking to him and he's got to be nice to her to keep that faucet flowing.  Pathetic.  And HE calls the Leads and Producers manipulative?   Pot ? Meet kettle.  At least we are onto him here! WE understand that the way he characterizes people is biased by his need to punish folks who do not spill to him.  
Seriously, the man needs a girlfriend, a dog, a hobby and a life.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:46 pm

@happygolucky I don't necessarily think TPTB are going to throw him under the bus, I think they might actually try to get him to propose to Lauren and I could see him going along with that, but no matter what happens or what the real story is behind this switcharoo, I still think the response from the majority of viewers is going to be negative because he and Lauren just aren't popular enough as a couple. JMO.

@Rolly Oh yeah, forgot to add that part. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:49 pm

I think if Becca was blindsided it was because TPTB may have tricked her into arranging a SHV when in fact it was to film a break up. Maybe she didn't expect the breakup, but I would think she must have known something was up.

If that's the case I cannot imagine being blindsided like that with a film crew.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99