SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:08 pm

umngirl wrote:Just keep digging your hole deeper Airy. Just keep digging. SMH

I am starting to wonder how his justifications are going to change after the show....once the viewers see everything and the women are unleashed? I suspect there will be a lot of backpedalling...."it was taken out of context", "that's not what I meant", "there is a lot of editing", etc.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:12 pm

Am I missing something? Caroline made him a tape of songs. He played it while he had 1:1 time with a friend of hers, possibly the other 2 women. And there is outrage over this? 
Ok.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:13 pm

Yeah I don't know how someone wouldn't have regrets in a situation like this. Even if Becca is moved on by now and the next Bachelorette, it still sucks that Lauren was put in this position where she's going to be unfairly hated on. It's okay to admit you made mistakes and have regrets. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Am I missing something? Caroline made him a tape of songs. He played it while he had 1:1 time with a friend of hers, possibly the other 2 women. And there is outrage over this? 
Ok.

If Caroline had lasted longer/the songs were personal to their relationship I would get the outrage but it doesn't seem like that was the case.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:18 pm

But Caroline was a MOT. She was not going to last longer. So her scorn over that--get over it. What did she think he was going to do? Trash the mix? Maybe he should have. The fact he didn't shows he at least liked what she gave him. 
IDK. I think it's simply a matter of acting adult. He didn't want Caroline. That's the way it goes. She was going to crash that bowling date, until production told her basically sorry we are going in another direction, you just aren't that important. 
How much more does it take to get through to Caroline's ego. Be classy. Move on. JMOAA

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:22 pm

Proposing to one woman, dumping her after a month or two and going back to the one you previously dumped is "really beautiful"? Sure, Arie, you keep telling yourself that. Rolling Eyes
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:But Caroline was a MOT. She was not going to last longer. So her scorn over that--get over it. What did she think he was going to do? Trash the mix? Maybe he should have. The fact he didn't shows he at least liked what she gave him. 
IDK. I think it's simply a matter of acting adult. He didn't want Caroline. That's the way it goes. She was going to crash that bowling date, until production told her basically sorry we are going in another direction, you just aren't that important. 
How much more does it take to get through to Caroline's ego. Be classy. Move on. JMOAA

Arie said on the Ben and Ashley podcast that Caroline was his physical type but that they just did not have a connection. And Caroline said she felt weird kissing "her friend's husband." In early interviews the girls said that Becca was calling Arie her boyfriend after the first date. I assume that Caroline felt Arie was Becca's man marking her territory and Caroline she would not get cozy or show affection or interest in him. I am not sure what he was supposed to do in that case??? All my opinion.

I understand her anger over what happened with Becca but trying to understand anger over a music tape. To me that's almost a compliment to her that he liked it enough to keep it but I am obviously missing something.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:38 pm

I also really wish he’d tone down all the raving about how happy he is. A little sensitivity goes a long way. JMO

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 62 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 62 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 62 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:But Caroline was a MOT. She was not going to last longer. So her scorn over that--get over it. What did she think he was going to do? Trash the mix? Maybe he should have. The fact he didn't shows he at least liked what she gave him. 

Tasteless in my opinion.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:42 pm

As much as I get Caroline is trying to stand up for her friend who she feels was wronged, she is also a woman who was willing to go along with tptb and create drama for the show by crashing the bowling date. I'm not kidding myself...she is auditioning for her spot on BIP since unlike Krystal, Bibs, Baby, she is totally forgettable.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:51 pm

umngirl wrote:I also really wish he’d tone down all the raving about how happy he is. A little sensitivity goes a long way. JMO
I fully understand where you are coming from, however this show is The Bachelor and not the Becca Show. So, IMO, in this case, the lead has to up the ante and hyperbole regarding the ending as it is (whether true or not). 
Now if next season is the Becca Show, then she can take it where she wants it and heaven help her, too. LOL

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:55 pm

@Kashathediva Yeah but Arie actually seems excited about this finale to me. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99