SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:53 pm

I beginning to think Caroline has her own bus geared up to run over Airy when season is done and she is unleashed to speak without revealing spoilers.

And TPTB may have built a new bus,specifically for Airy, with big over sized wheels.

JMSO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by ishkabaha Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:01 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/arie-luyendyk-jr-played-exs-mixtape-in-fantasy-suites-with-becca/

I suggest that Arie sleeps with one eye open as Caroline might kill him in his sleep.  laugh out loud

I wonder if he played it in the fantasy suite with all three girls?

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:08 pm

Don't look like they built a bus for him to me. They going all out to drive in the love story and even bringing in Jason and Molly. It looks to me they're showing us how he got back to Lauren. He's delivered them a good show.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:12 pm

pbmax wrote:She just wanted to get in their business Rolling Eyes

How is Caroline responsible for him playing the music she prepared for him for another woman? She was long gone by then. This one is all on Arie, his ridiculous act and no one else’s.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:18 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
pbmax wrote:She just wanted to get in their business Rolling Eyes

How is Caroline responsible for him playing the music she prepared for him for another woman? She was long gone by then. This one is all on Arie, his ridiculous act and no one else’s.

JMO.

I wasn't talking about a tape, and if she gave it to him then it was his to play to whomever or she should have took it when she exited.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:28 pm

Caroline is on fire.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:29 pm

I was watching Tia's interview with extraTV and it was interesting - she said that the girls all saw all along how strong his connection with Becca was since she had the first date (goes along with what Annalise said), but she had no idea that he liked Lauren that much until she saw the show. It's always interesting to see what people in the cast say, since they usually know who's going to win (like with Bryan, OG Lauren B, Shawn, Emily Maynard, Jordan, Vanessa, etc), but it seems like Lauren was a shock to everyone. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:29 pm

Arie speaks.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:46 pm

He wouldn't do things differently?

He is 12 level happy on a scale of 1-10?

Oh, he truly is one stupid man. I won't even get into just how self centered and lacking in compassion he is. The more I see of his blank face, the more I just want to slap him!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:49 pm

I KNOW. I just can't believe him. Even if something big happened that we don't know about that would help justify his decision, he did break off his engagement 6 weeks in and break someone's heart. He did humiliate the woman he's in love with by breaking up with her on TV and then asking her out again while he was an engaged man, putting her in a position where she will be attacked by people online. And he has ZERO regrets over that? REALLY? Even Jason, who clearly got his happily ever after, has always said he really regretted many things, including proposing to Melissa in the first place and telling her about Molly on-camera. 

He's such a azzhole. I'm embarrassed at how much I've defended him over the years. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:51 pm

Aria wrote:I was watching Tia's interview with extraTV and it was interesting - she said that the girls all saw all along how strong his connection with Becca was since she had the first date (goes along with what Annalise said), but she had no idea that he liked Lauren that much until she saw the show. It's always interesting to see what people in the cast say, since they usually know who's going to win (like with Bryan, OG Lauren B, Shawn, Emily Maynard, Jordan, Vanessa, etc), but it seems like Lauren was a shock to everyone. IMO.

This is interesting. I wonder if Lauren is just quiet and keep it to herself. Tia and Caroline are close to Becca, this we know. However, who’s lauren close too? She posted some pictures with Jacqueline and I noticed she held hands with Marikh in some early episodes.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:01 pm

Just keep digging your hole deeper Airy. Just keep digging. SMH

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 61 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 61 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 61 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99